Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level

I still npc silk thread lol

NynJa -
    1) Did I say anything about HNMs? No, I mentioned KSNMs, and yes they are greedy thinking they deserve half of people's loot, get your own orbs
    2) As I said that was another story and it could be a whole 'nother thread about that topic so pls make one if you wish to talk about that.

Back on topic, it would take a hell of a lot of beehive chip stacks turned into beeswax, turned into silent oil to afford the haubs and snipers, and I did touch on that in my post, that was the option other than quitting which was farm for 5 months. Neither is very fun for the person so I still hold my stance that this is in no way the buyer's fault

Re: Why complain about the economy, when you can prosper?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    And these new players (meh their just spanish anyway, theyre used to getting screwed) are having a hell of a time getting those items.
    I didn't understand this part. Teacher me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    NynJa -
    1) Did I say anything about HNMs? No, I mentioned KSNMs, and yes they are greedy thinking they deserve half of people's loot, get your own orbs
    We determined a while ago on these forums that people who expect 5 BLMs to carry them through KS99 should lose 50% or more of their loot since the BLMs are doing all of the work.

Get 5 friends to each contribue an orb, pool the drops. It is fair to everyone and everyone is happy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

NynJa -
    2) As I said that was another story and it could be a whole 'nother thread about that topic so pls make one if you wish to talk about that.
    And people are stupid for seeking BLM groups to do the BCNM. Get some friends and do it, the BC isn't hard.

Edit:
    The BLMs you refer to may be greedy, but they are doing all the work and people go to them to get things done (sort of like paying a crafter for a synth). Don't like the deal? Don't go through with it.

These BLMs are not the only way to beat the BC, they do not control the BC, they don't lock you out of it, etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    NynJa -
    We determined a while ago on these forums that people who expect 5 BLMs to carry them through KS99 should lose 50% or more of their loot since the BLMs are doing all of the work.

Get 5 friends to each contribue an orb, pool the drops. It is fair to everyone and everyone is happy.
    Good luck beating a KS99 with a 6 person PT.

...but I know what you mean.

Po was the moron that started that convo last time, and he still doesn't understand what a fucking moron he is.

IF YOU ARE TOO GODDAMN LAZY TO FIGURE OUT A STRAT ON A BATTLE BASED ON LVL 70 PLAYERS WHEN YOU ARE LVL 75 YOU DESERVE TO LOSE 40-80% OF THE PROFIT

I do it for friends, so my group only charges 40% total from the 4 big items (10/blm)...I know groups that do a equal split on the big 3, and they get a ton of business. Apparently people don't want to take the time to kill it, or they just don't have 5 friends. Either way, it's a service, and I expect to be paid.

Oh, and when I manaburned KS99, I paid a straight up fee for the orbs...I guess I'm greedy for not splitting the stylets and the kriegsbells with the orb holder too, even though I just gave them 3 million. Fuck you po.

I suppose by now avoiding the topic of this post you are conceding that I am right in that this inflation is not the buyer's fault
    And regardless, blms are greedy.. do they charge half for Worms Turn? No
    Did the rangers charge half for Worms Turn before the nerf? No (and im a ranger and did this many many times)
    Sure one of them has the possibility for 10 mill+ in drops and the other has 1 mill+ in drops but they are also two different stages in the game.
    Either way I feel pretty confident that blms will get nerfed somehow, don't know how but im guessnig they will. I guarantee they will throw much more of a bitch fit than rangers did too because of all the "manaburn" killing that is done for everything.

PS Edgar - Looks like you need a hug

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I suppose by now avoiding the topic of this post you are conceding that I am right in that this inflation is not the buyer's fault
    Did the rangers charge half for Worms Turn before the nerf? No (and im a ranger and did this many many times)
    Sure one of them has the possibility for 10 mill+ in drops and the other has 1 mill+ in drops but they are also two different stages in the game.
    Either way I feel pretty confident that blms will get nerfed somehow, don't know how but im guessnig they will. I guarantee they will throw much more of a bitch fit than rangers did too because of all the "manaburn" killing that is done for everything.
    Who cares what they charge? STOP DOING IT WITH THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I still npc silk thread lol
    i'll npc anything that i don't have a stack of and don't plan on finishing within the next time i log on

LOL Kupo thats what I mean, you blms are so bitter
    And then you make cop outs like "who cares" or typing really big in red font.. its just like saying "shutup" and pushing someone in argument cause you know they are right, lol silly blms

You seem like someone who is just bitter because of the ranger nerf and is taking it out on the job that took your place. Not Blm's fault your job sucks.

Let's say some lawyer comes and fixes a traffic ticket for you...are you not going to pay him for his services? Because that's what you want blms to do, provide you a service without charging you for it. Blms charge what we think is fair and what we think the market will pay. If you think it's unfair, well...I've got a backlog of clients that think otherwise AND you can just do it yourself if you're not a fucking moron (of course, due to your seemingly inablity to understand how services factor into the economy, I'm betting you're incapable of coming up with a strat for a battle that an average XP party of 67 can beat...or you just don't have any friends)

As for your worms turn analogy...blms don't charge for that one mainly because people don't leech that one (because 90% of the people in FFXI have a rng, a whm, or a blm to 40). I know that when I personally went on worms turns when I didn't have an orb (at the request of someone), I got paid anyways, because otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time rather than sitting in the shrine for 3 hours. If it was my friends, I didn't take a full cut, but if some random group asked, I took a full share. It's not my job to give you gil out of the kindness of my heart. I remember bards doing the same thing for the mandies.

BTW: if all blms were truly greedy, why would we NOT charge for worms turns? Way to contridict yourself. Again, po=fucking moron.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

My blm group only services KS99 because KS30s are just plain dumb. I would never get service for KS30s because it's too easy to put a group together amongst friends to do it.

KS99s on the other hand is not easy to put together, and quite profitable (big money item isn't like a 1 in 10 drops). We never advertise, everytime it's someone looking for us. We don't even want to do it, and I advised every single person to do it on their own. Still, I get tells every other day asking when we can do it. That's from people whose regular LSs have beaten those KS99s before too, which I find weird. I would always use my own seals with my regular LS.

You know what gets to me? It's those greedy @ssholes at Starbucks that charges so much for their coffee. You know they actually dump the extra coffee they have every day, when it's not freshly made? There are so many of them around nowadays too? Such greed!! It's down right immoral they don't sell coffee for free. NERF COFFEE!!!!!

Damn gas is expensive too. Idano what supply and demand is, but by golly, they should make it cheaper! Greedy bastards!

But you know what REALLY grinds my gears? I had some guy come fix my toilet the other day, while I sat there and watched... and the dude actually wanted to get paid... so I said "OLOL ITS NOT UR TOILET MANG Y U WANT GET PADE? Y Y Y"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    But you know what REALLY grinds my gears? I had some guy come fix my toilet the other day, while I sat there and watched... and the dude actually wanted to get paid... so I said "OLOL ITS NOT UR TOILET MANG Y U WANT GET PADE? Y Y Y"

yeah starbucks sucks B@\/\/LS!!!!! on a side note BLMs are 1337 and i like poop

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    yeah starbucks sucks B@\/\/LS!!!!! on a side note BLMs are 1337 and i like poop
    I mean, wtf were they thinking? Am I supposed to make my own coffee or something? My mom used to make coffee for me for free. Why can't they?

It's like I'm making them looking like total fools out of their ridicuously pricing! *thumbs up* Once coffee is nerfed, those business people at Starbucks will start crying.

Edgar you are most definitely going to be the whiniest of all the blms when the nerf does happen, this is for sure
    As far as your contradiction comment, what I meant was high level elitist blms like I already said.
    As far as the friend comment, that is completely uncalled for and has nothing to do with this. How about all the people who do DM with all blms, that is a group of 18 and the "normal" group is no longer used at all pretty much. Do these people have "no friends"? I doubt it.
    As far as what Fistanwhatever said, you're right I was bitter at one point after the update but I dealt with it and moved on, but I hated this manaburn shit before the update even came, it's just a cop out. Probley the reason blms are so bitter anyway is because as was said earlier they don't get much except for A Hands in sky.

Edit - so maybe Monks should start charging for KRT parties, thats your guys idiotic argument about everything else?
    Or maybe these blms should start charging for DM runs
    Or maybe you idiots should get back to the topic at hand and show how my argument for inflation is wrong.
    OR maybe my argument is right and all you can do is talk about coffee