Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice to see there are some good GMs out there... HE'S GONNA GET SACKED ; ; Just like Gludd >.>

what was he doing to land himself in jail?

i called a GM the other day and he was really nice and encouraging me to keep emailing the Dev team about the stupid bst change. thats upon calling him on an unrelated matter.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Nice to see there are some good GMs out there... HE'S GONNA GET SACKED ; ; Just like Gludd >.>
    I wanna know about Gludd >.< I just hear he was great... anywhere there've been posts about him (with screens)?

oh, and that GM there... awesome.

He didn't say "meow" enough. haha

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Gludd was hands down the best GM ; ;

lol the GM that asked me to dance, banned Calzone D:

I think the coolest GM ever would have banned your cheating ass. This GM sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrah
    I think the coolest GM ever would have banned your cheating ass. This GM sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Gludds not fired, they made him change his name

Banned.

BG Level

I remember Gludd while I was in jail one time.

"What the hell is a Gludd?"

"What the hell is a Bloodredpoet?"

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Gludd was badass. Kujata had a lot of particularly obnoxious CGF's (not the kind that just go sit on their own and camp eastern shadow). They'd follow you down to HKTK and mpk you at 1% to get the hat. They'd also train and bind mpk at serket, among other things. Gludd used to put them all in jail for us repeatedly. One time me and a friend duo'd serket, and he sat there on his break and watched us kill it to make sure nobody tried to fuck w/ us (there were about a dozen cgf's standing there watching... the 2 that tried to cure us got sent to jail). Here's a couple pics of after the fight.

http://people.clemson.edu/~ckey/serketdies.jpg
    http://people.clemson.edu/~ckey/gluddbow.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coren
    Gludd was badass. Kujata had a lot of particularly obnoxious CGF's (not the kind that just go sit on their own and camp eastern shadow). They'd follow you down to HKTK and mpk you at 1% to get the hat. They'd also train and bind mpk at serket, among other things. Gludd used to put them all in jail for us repeatedly. One time me and a friend duo'd serket, and he sat there on his break and watched us kill it to make sure nobody tried to fuck w/ us (there were about a dozen cgf's standing there watching... the 2 that tried to cure us got sent to jail). Here's a couple pics of after the fight.
    Judging by synthax clues, I'm guessing 'cgf' means gil sellers. But what does it stand for? And ya, GM Gludd was a pimp. He was the only GM who ever appeared before me when I asked him too. I got to take some pics with him too.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Coren
    Judging by synthax clues, I'm guessing 'cgf' means gil sellers. But what does it stand for? And ya, GM Gludd was a pimp. He was the only GM who ever appeared before me when I asked him too. I got to take some pics with him too.
    CGF technically means "chinese gil farmer". I know perfectly well they are not all chinese, and perhaps not even a majority. However, when you say "cgf", people usually know that you are talking about the type of gilsellers that get paid to sit around for 12 hours and do nothing but farm. /apologies for the racist innuendo if anybody was offended.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that's prob what got him fired

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CGF = Chinese Gil Farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    that's prob what got him fired
    hes not -.-;;, he played on bismarck server, and told me that, he told someone he shouldent have told he was a GM and got fired. Later I got access to SoE's full employe list and he was still on it, ya.. so he dident get fired. And I was told by some people I know at SoE they just let him change his name as long as he 'behaved' and wouldt fire him...

Hell I even got pics of gludd with his RL GF(pritty hot too), LOL im not going to post them.

Gludd was cool back in the day, until he decided to join the rest of the GMs and be communist nazi's. I hope moonlite reads this and he gets fired for real this time.

(Was my first or second dynamis, guess he was checkin it out, he was still 55nin back then, I did most all his AF for him)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

For some reason, I'm sure there would be a lot less cheating if people would see GM walk in jeuno or anywhere for the matter :D I'm not even sure why they use invisible command.