+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skineater_x2
    Wasn't exactly what i had in mind for replys after being away for almost a year.. Thanks. Did this forum become the sitting spot for assholes since i been away?
    My post was for those who knew me on bahamut server, and who knew me when i was a member of BG. Only people who posted so far that i even know is Kuno, Demetrick, and Hellboy ... which tyvm for your comments guys.

As for the rest of the people who wanted to complain about my WALL ill stab you in the neck with the back side of a spoon!!!!!!
    Yes.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

wb

Damn dude wb, I remember seeing you when I was in my 40's(you were always nice). Anyways dont mind those people. Bet 80% of them are not even on Bahamut.

'Sup Skineater.

If I remember correctly we used to PT at like 66+ a lot with Tchort and Koy =P

Those were fun days.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SKIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNN
    Welcome back =D

Don't act like you had some hardcore IET if you're not combat arms. Thanks and bye.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I never knew Skineater very well, but he was a nice guy. So if you are not from Bahamut(and if you are, don't know him), stop posting in this thread. He is an ex-member of BG, posting in the BG forum. So stop the witty comments.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by skineater_x2
    Wasn't exactly what i had in mind for replys after being away for almost a year.. Thanks. Did this forum become the sitting spot for assholes since i been away?
    Ummm.... Yea. It's become a sitting spot for legends from other servers who think the people on Bahamut they bash give a shit about them. I would hazard a guess that those of us who didn't leave the comfort of our wonderful FFXI gaming rooms owe people like Skineater some props. Whether you agree with the war or not, he did what so many of us haven't: put down the controller and paid his dues in service to his country. I'm not worthy. WB Skineater.

if your gas mask is fogging up might want to get that checked out or look into getting a new one issued.

combat arms? that shit isnt even special forces. if you are refering to the marine corp, OH NO im infantry, yeah real tough. Airforce security forces sees as much action as they do. i laugh at people the come on here talking nonsense and they dont know a thing about the topic. combat arms lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lasitha
    I never knew Skineater very well, but he was a nice guy. So if you are not from Bahamut (and if you are, don't know him), stop posting in this thread. He is an ex-member of BG, posting in the BG forum. So stop the witty comments.

Quote Originally Posted by thompkinsthebrian
    if your gas mask is fogging up might want to get that checked out or look into getting a new one issued.

combat arms? that shit isnt even special forces. if you are refering to the marine corp, OH NO im infantry, yeah real tough. Airforce security forces sees as much action as they do. i laugh at people the come on here talking nonsense and they dont know a thing about the topic. combat arms lol
    I touched a watergun once.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Quote Originally Posted by thompkinsthebrian

I touched a watergun once.
    Super Soaker?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

People think Skineater is just posting to brag what he did when everyone is failing to realize he is explaining to the people that care for what happened to him, why he was gone so long. (In other words, people who are in Bahamut who knew he was in BG.)

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    wb man :D

i hope what i wrote wasnt misunderstood. Only the first sentence was to skineater. the other part was to tom chambers, who was trying to put down what skineater has done.

I'm putting down his hooah rendition of IET. He's a 91, not John Rambo. And to be stationed in Japan you weren't shit either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chambers
    I'm putting down his hooah rendition of IET. He's a 91, not John Rambo. And to be stationed in Japan you weren't shit either.
    Thanks but I think you missed the point. He was posting here to let his friends know how he was doing not to impress some interenet surfing fag with his war story's. So I will help your military guru'ness and explain why you dont fit in with the thread:

In BG - No Bahamut - No Friends of his- No

So seeing as how you dont fit any of the criteria I think you are in the wrong thread. My suggestion Sgt/Major/Captain or w/e you are in the hunt for red october, pop in Top Gun, grab your military issued x52xs1285j super gun and shoot yourself. At least then you will be contributing to the world.

Sup Skin

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.
    same could be said for you

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Thanks but I think you missed the point. He was posting here to let his friends know how he was doing not to impress some interenet surfing fag with his war story's. So I will help your military guru'ness and explain why you dont fit in with the thread:

In BG - No Bahamut - No Friends of his- No

So seeing as how you dont fit any of the criteria I think you are in the wrong thread. My suggestion Sgt/Major/Captain or w/e you are in the hunt for red october, pop in Top Gun, grab your military issued x52xs1285j super gun and shoot yourself. At least then you will be contributing to the world.

Sup Skin
    Hey endo,
    I dont agree that because someone served in the military they should be specially treated on here. Not referring to you and Skin btw, just one or two other people who I don't think need mentioning.

Shut the fuck up.
    Wow this guy's a thinker!

Ninja Edit: Yeah I agree but I think everyone is missing the point ....... It was in more words a "Hey guys here is what I have been doing, miss you a lot how have you been" thread. Instead it got turned into this flaming bullshit. Not a "hey check out my military knowledge on gunz and missles" shit that our buddy Tom turned it into.