Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

rawrchristmas

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

orf i kinda want that club, and i know i want the vine (got dodo skin, nue fang will be easy peasy) and i have 75 smn so >.>

invite me slut ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    orf i kinda want that club, and i know i want the vine (got dodo skin, nue fang will be easy peasy) and i have 75 smn so >.>

invite me slut ;3
    K :D

screw you bitch that's my spiked ball of death >=[

j/k, but i still want it first ; ;

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Orfeo did you see the video of the 6 chinese(not gilseller) beastmasters doing this BC? It was really cool, basically throw in carrie > throw in pet food > repeat.

However they did it during the beastmaster "Heal for full HP" glitch.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

actually they are Taiwanese, BSTGO LS if ya havent seen the vid
    i wish i knew how to read the board though D:

http://www.bstgo.org/ :wink:

hope you get the drop :D am kinda interested in this too for my MNK also

Sea Torques
    BG Level

fuck SE for making me trade my brown belt for my black belt..

now my i cant use black belt on lv 40~ missions or bcs...
    and the price of that is going over the limit and i cant quest for it on my character again...

GG

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by royze

and the price of that is going over the limit and i cant quest for it on my character again...

GG
    i had that thought after i did the Brown Belt quest too. than i just figured, it's not like there are so many level capped things MNK excel at you can't use another job.

and the few things where MNK are amazing at, it's because Hunderd Fist owns it, in those instances the fight is probably short enough where not having a Brown Belt is least noticable.

I just bought a Brown Belt as soon as I finished the Black Belt quest, it was only 400k then and worth it for use in CoP/bc40s. I don't use it very often and could sell it if I get tight on money, but I enjoy perfect gear in capped missions too much.

invite me slut ;3
    i killed that slut nue 4 times over x-mas break and still no drop. =_=

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl

invite me slut ;3
    1/1 on Nue, 1/1 on Dodo.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

invite me slut ;3
    1/1 on Nue, 1/1 on Dodo.
    I fucking hate you

1/17 Nue, 1/4 Dodo (lost claim twice, one no drop, last drop), 1/1 on Malborger claim.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

invite me slut ;3
    1/1 on Nue, 1/1 on Dodo.
    I fucking hate you

1/17 Nue, 1/4 Dodo (lost claim twice, one no drop, last drop), 1/1 on Malborger claim.
    1/1 Nue, 1/3 Dodo, 1/1 Morbolger Claim. What makes that even funnier is I had no idea of the ToD, I just strolled in at random and he popped ten minutes later 8)

Oh and 3/3 on lotting the actual drops from the three kings, not bought, not from KS99's.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

1/3 Nue 1/1 Dodo 1/1 on KSNM, still no BB items though ; ;

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by royze

GG
    i had that thought after i did the Brown Belt quest too. than i just figured, it's not like there are so many level capped things MNK excel at you can't use another job.

and the few things where MNK are amazing at, it's because Hunderd Fist owns it, in those instances the fight is probably short enough where not having a Brown Belt is least noticable.
    i chose to do sea missions as BST or MNK...and i will not level another job just to pass those missions or be accepted and follow any guide that i read on the internet.. I find it very sad that a person that has no intrest in blackmage or ninja or whatever job people find more useful level it so he can finish those missions..

i dont want to hate SE for making those missions easy for some jobs and hard for others, but ill do it my way..
    i tried prom-vahzl couple days ago with monk...it was nothing less than great...i did 600+DMG on the NMs on each lvl..

but i go back to my point...i am sure the black belt is worth trading in a brownbelt for...but some of us would like to keep the belt for other reasons..and it would be more convient having both items anyway..

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

1/1 Morbolger claim 1/4 Dodo 1/8 Nue.

1/1 on nue fang and dodo skin, hopefully i go 1/1 on the KS30 (*'-')

Just curious, for the 5 smn + leech thing, do the summoners have to 2hr or they just send in their avatars and own the thing or what? Dunno much about summoner but was hoping no 2hr required so if it didnt' drop you could just do the bc again real fast

Fucking gay, Nue hated me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    Just curious, for the 5 smn + leech thing, do the summoners have to 2hr or they just send in their avatars and own the thing or what? Dunno much about summoner but was hoping no 2hr required so if it didnt' drop you could just do the bc again real fast
    Finally did it the other night with 5SMN 1BST, it was easy as fuck.

Strat was simple, buff before entering, run up to the ramp and summon. Most people used levi who was doing constant 600-1k but on the last couple people tryed garuda who did anywhere from 100-1200. Anyway, just assault and BP whenever possible. Super easy fight.

For anybody looking to do this, it's a damn good BCNM. We did 4 orbs, got two vines, and the ones that didn't get vines got damascene cloth and damascous ingot. I got cloth then bought a vine for 2m off one of the smn's, so i'm happy ^^