Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Contaminated Colosseum info

Ya, brown belt jumped from 3.2 -> 3.7 -> 6m in 3transactions just as I started leveling mine again. Fuck that. Fuck camping a 21-24 hour pop NM that I don't know the tod of too.

Anyways, does anybody have a decent strat for this? I've heard 5smn+leacher (or I could go on bst, wouldn't be as much of a leach then) is the only way to win. Is that true? :/

Also, is the vine really a 100% drop rate? D:

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've won with a normal PT setup. You need to watch the instant death breath, just move when he breathes deeply or whatever.

Don't believe the garbage "You need xxx insta win setup to win xxx BC", it's never true.

We got 2/2 morbolger vines from this. No idea if it actually is 100% drop though.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

it's 100% drop. according to everyone I've talked to about this (I'm gonna get myself a Brown belt soon as well.)

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

It is not a 100% drop. We went 3/5 on this (2 losses getting down the strat) didn't once get the vine.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I hear bringing a galka into the BC is an instant loss.

the trick is to get your LS whms to put up their KSs for the pwnsauce morgenstern

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I've done this one alot and gotten the drop about 90% of the time.

5smn+leech works well takes about 4 min

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I did this BC for the vine and went 1/3, didnt lose any of the runs. its 60% drop rate I've heard.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    I've won with a normal PT setup. You need to watch the instant death breath, just move when he breathes deeply or whatever.

Don't believe the garbage "You need xxx insta win setup to win xxx BC", it's never true.

We got 2/2 morbolger vines from this. No idea if it actually is 100% drop though.
    Give me a winning setup for Eye of the Storm then thats not 5blms or something.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen

6 blm's.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

6 blm's.

Atleast I know a WHM who just about has level 4 relic (short only attestation) and wants a morgenstaur thinger to offhand, if I don't get one off my orb I'll get one from him ;p

What tank do you guys think is best, nin war or pld?

Oh and completely unrelated question, but eba (nm for fomor tunic) spawns at that spot where most people farm subligars right? 2.6m for jujitsu gi on bahamut, fuck that, fomor tunic 4tw

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

6 BEASTMASTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo

Oh and completely unrelated question, but eba (nm for fomor tunic) spawns at that spot where most people farm subligars right? 2.6m for jujitsu gi on bahamut, fuck that, fomor tunic 4tw
    remember that time we farmed subligars it was sitting there so people 2houred those diremits and it dropped something...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Did this bc 4 times, 3/4 drop on vine.

5X smn and a leech, easy stuff. Out of all runs we had 1 death, still pretty simple. Only bad thing I can think about this guy is his Extremely Bad Breath that auto KO's a person (line of sight short range AOE). His attacks inflict gravity from what I saw, other than that, typical malboro.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

This actually is not a hard BC at all. If you have RDM+BLM and a decent Ninja to kite (actually kite with whatever you want.)

We treated this almost exactly like Chelvnik. Use Gravity and Bind inteliigently and you will be alright. A single RDM chainspell-nuking took like 30% off it IIRC (twas me), I usually did that at the open to get a large amount of life off it just to make it less time that I had to keep gravity on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick

remember that time we farmed subligars it was sitting there so people 2houred those diremits and it dropped something...
    I wasn't sure if that was eba or something else ;x

But that's a lie, I accidently agroed it...we didn't actually pull it... D:

Atleast I know a WHM who just about has level 4 relic (short only attestation) and wants a morgenstaur thinger to offhand, if I don't get one off my orb I'll get one from him ;p

0/4 on the club when i did it ¬_¬ just crappy thyrusstarwtfmoostaff

but we got vine every time

Banned.

BG Level

thyrusstarwtfmoostaff
    Anyone on Midgardsormr doing this soon? because I need that ;/.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer

0/4 on the club when i did it ¬_¬ just crappy thyrusstarwtfmoostaff

but we got vine every time
    helpo lets get some smn together sometime, I have 21 seals but started leveling BST again just for seals D: EXP be damned, I wanted KS!

But ya, you bring orb... I bring orb... I take your vine if one doesn't drop from mine, you take my club if one doesn't drop from yours.

Deal? DEAL.