Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

!!A few crafting questions!!

Hello,

I'm currently an 80+1 Clothcrafter, and I was wondering if it was really worth finishing Clothcraft to 100. I've read up on it for quite a long time and have realised that areas such as 99-100 cost alot of money and take alot of time. Could I please get some input on an estimate of how much money it would cost to go from 80-99 Clothcraft, I know all servers economy's are different but I would like some input from different people from different servers speaking out of experience.

Is it really worth doing? Should I do Bonecraft or Alchemy instead?

I'm looking for any helpful information, just post!

Thank you.

EDIT: My ultimate goal is to make as much profit as possible out of it in the end, if this helps you with your answers at all ^^;

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

80-99 was like 25m, 99-100 was 25m when I did it.

Now, 80-99 is at least 60m..99-100 hasn't moved too much yet.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You also got really lucky 99 > 100 mr. <.<

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: !!A few crafting questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by RARARARARARA
    Hello,

I'm currently an 80+1 Clothcrafter, and I was wondering if it was really worth finishing Clothcraft to 100. I've read up on it for quite a long time and have realised that areas such as 99-100 cost alot of money and take alot of time. Could I please get some input on an estimate of how much money it would cost to go from 80-99 Clothcraft, I know all servers economy's are different but I would like some input from different people from different servers speaking out of experience.

Thank you.

EDIT: My ultimate goal is to make as much profit as possible out of it in the end, if this helps you with your answers at all ^^;
    If you got to 80, and had to ask this question to us, you wont make any profit.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: !!A few crafting questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by RARARARARARA
    Hello,

Thank you.

If you got to 80, and had to ask this question to us, you wont make any profit.
    I did 0-80 a while back when it was relatively cheap and wondered if finishing it was worth it. So please, before you open your mouth, evaluate whether what you are posting is USEFUL, then press the subit button.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

What he posted should be considered "useful" to you, really.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    What he posted should be considered "useful" to you, really.
    lol, agreed. If you want some real answers from some people who don't know anything, try Allakhazam first.

Though, here's some advice that is universal: With less risk and less investment, you get less rewards. Alchemy sucks if you're looking for big bang bucks unless you plan on spending ALOT of time crafting and muling.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

If you want to make the most profit possible, take Goldsmithing to 100.

On my server getting Cloth from 88 to 99 is going to cost me about 8m to get to 93, and then about 20-25m to get to 99 or something like that. But then again my server has been one of the very cheap ones until this week started to see giant inflation, so who knows.

But don't expect finishing cloth to make you rich just sitting around, it's not the easiest to make alot of money without capital and some luck.