Thread: Boyahda Tree Warning...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Boyahda Tree Warning...

edit: hold tight, reuploading to another server.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4408/crabs0tf.jpg

/points at sig

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Man...I will be ready for my next crab encounter.

Mithra Gonzalez at the VCU art auction, which is reasonable seeing as how art is one of his greatest passions alongside winetasting and eating lobster.

that crab mine.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Crab Battle!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

On a side note, they need to take Aquarius out of the game or make him a force pop. Merrily skilling shield in Boyahda as he strolls up behind me after being trained to the zone and starts owning me. This was shortly after he'd already killed my partner thanks to a disorientating R0 and we'd had Guivre pop on top of us in Kuftal the day before. I'd say my Shield skilling was destined to be doomed if I hadn't gone from 163 to 194 in less than 24 hours :D.

Banned.

BG Level

How does one skill up shield? ;o

as much -defense as possible(naked,but snipers also help-20defense :D),and dont stun any hi dmg TP moves youll get the best points that way^^

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    The biggest factor is the size of the shield you use. The absolute best shield to skill up with is Light Buckler due to it being size one and having skill+5. On top of that I use Shield Torque, AF boots (I do this on PLD with a RDM for company), Vermillion Cloak (for negative evasion and to keep the MP ticking longer) and any piece of AGI gear. There's a horrendus guide on Allakhazam you can check out and use if you wish but with decent knowledge of the game it's really not hard to know what to skill on. I've been focusing on Moriouche's in Boyahda and they've worked incredibly well.

Remember: AGI and Shield skill+, Evasion-, Size one shield and the ability to survive for long periods of time.

LMAO

CRAB BATTLE

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    The biggest factor is the size of the shield you use. The absolute best shield to skill up with is Light Buckler due to it being size one and having skill+5. On top of that I use Shield Torque, AF boots (I do this on PLD with a RDM for company), Vermillion Cloak (for negative evasion and to keep the MP ticking longer) and any piece of AGI gear. There's a horrendus guide on Allakhazam you can check out and use if you wish but with decent knowledge of the game it's really not hard to know what to skill on. I've been focusing on Moriouche's in Boyahda and they've worked incredibly well.

Remember: AGI and Shield skill+, Evasion-, Size one shield and the ability to survive for long periods of time.
    Couple people skilled in monastic cavern on orcish champions in my ls, said it worked wonders.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta

Couple people skilled in monastic cavern on orcish champions in my ls, said it worked wonders.
    I agree that they are amazing to skill on but that's later on, perhaps my next stage. Sadly I'm unlikely to survive there long as a duo/trio at my current level.

begin performing native dance to the tune of "High Voltage" by Electric Six
    hahahahaha!! that's a pretty funny sign.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

OLIOLIOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You uh... you should fix your avatar <_< Too big'd