+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Your not gonna believe this, i got a x box 360 with just a bag of coal inside the box.....................

lol just joking, that brat wasn't me. I got some clothing , boardgames, giftcards, and a new wallet. I actually enjoy and look forward to all the family getting together during these holidays; im in a italian household so its all gambling pretty much. Had some poker tournaments and other card games; was fun =_ .

3 pairs of pants, couple of shirts, a suitcase, and a plane ticket...I think my parents were trying to say something to me >.>

(and I don't even live at home either...I dunno, wtf)

Oh, and I bought a DS with Mario Kart and Mario and Luigi with my christmas cash from various assorted relatives. As soon as I can get it to work on the network at my parents house, I'll stomp some people online hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    I got a headache.
    I got a hangover the day after

Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    FM transmitter to play ipod in car
    i got one of those a little while back, and it doesnt work too well. for some reason, it didnt work unless it was sitting perfectly still and fairly close to the antenna. what kind did you get? maybe mine was defective lol
    I got a belkin one or something, it says "for ipod" on the box, I tried it yesterday sitting in my driveway and it was pretty decent, you can still hear a tiny bit of white noise when there is a quiet part in the music, but it's not unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Half life 2 + CS source yay :D
    Let's play bitch
    pick a server

Btw Lujan you must be the most affluent person here, easily :D
    Boss server is the best usually no cheating. Only time there is cheating is when an admin comes in and gives everyone the expensive machine gun XD then it's just chaos fun

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Half life 2 + CS source yay :D
    Let's play bitch
    pick a server

Btw Lujan you must be the most affluent person here, easily :D
    Boss server is the best usually no cheating. Only time there is cheating is when an admin comes in and gives everyone the expensive machine gun XD then it's just chaos fun
    Seriously, somebody pick a server. BG CS: Source Tournament FTW

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    39 gifts all right!

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3659/untitled1tm.jpg

And that stuff is the good stuff, two-ply. I think my parents are telling me im a slob by buying soap, napkins, utensils, air freshener, and mouth wash.
    lol That's very important stuff to a college student! You know how much all thet crap costs? Let alone per month? I want your presents Janice :3
    I got games and books and clothes and my passport renewed

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    FM transmitter to play ipod in car
    i got one of those a little while back, and it doesnt work too well. for some reason, it didnt work unless it was sitting perfectly still and fairly close to the antenna. what kind did you get? maybe mine was defective lol
    I got a belkin one or something, it says "for ipod" on the box, I tried it yesterday sitting in my driveway and it was pretty decent, you can still hear a tiny bit of white noise when there is a quiet part in the music, but it's not unbearable.
    hmm i think thats the one i got, maybe mines just busted or something, it sounded fine while sitting but when you started going fast (as in getting on the interstate) it started to have a bit of static and i would have to hold it in the air for it to get a good signal, lol

it may have had to do with the placement of the antenna in the car though, the antenna on my mom's car is on her roof. stupid corollas. lol
    i havent tried it on my car yet though