٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Look what Australian santa clause gave me for christmas

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8373/spidar7sb.jpg

LoL i guess I was naughty this year!!! Fucking thing wouldnt die after spraying the whole can on it, then squashing it with my shoe 5 times, it actually dissapeared for a good 5mins till i found it and squashed it really good this time, and put it in the bin.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

holy shit lol!

thats rough wafik

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

the only answer is fire

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

lol did you get the astestation drop?

btw wafik, they got alotta of austrailan forces out here lol so i asked one of them
    what do they do out here? the "bloke" said
    they gotta provide security for the japanese rofl
    then he started talkng like croc dundee and i couldnt make out what he said...

but yeah lol thought id bring that up 8) happy halloween!

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

creepy

/shudder

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

use the fire exstinguisher and freeze the bastard with compressed CO2 :D

spider snowflake~

THEN BUST IT WITH YOUR SHOE! :D

Demosthenes11

Any idea what kinda spider that is / is it harmful? o.o

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

lol that's actually one of our least harmful spiders we got here, it's name is "Huntsman spider", it doesnt go near humans, it's really scared of us (gee i wonder why!). It cant even kill you if it bit you, you'll just get a nasty bite and a little bruise ^_^ . More info here : http://www.amonline.net.au/factsheets/h ... piders.htm

THIS on the other hand...

http://www.amonline.net.au/factsheet...s/redback4.jpg

if this bites you, you're dead in 8hours if you dont get to hospital ^_^. Poisona please. Funny how that one doesnt even grow that big, it stays tiny, but it's 50x more deadly than the fatty i found in my house today.

I think next time I do anything tho im taking Nirokun's suggestion
    Terminator 2 death sequence yes prz

Naver

Huntsman Spiders are found living under loose bark on trees, in crevices on rock walls and in logs, under rocks and slabs of bark on the ground, and on foliage. Dozens of the social huntsman species, Delena cancerides, can be seen sitting together under bark on dead trees and stumps (notably wattles) but they can also be found on the ground under rocks and bark slabs. Badge Huntsman Spiders are often found on foliage but some woodland species are burrow builders, with and without trapdoors. Huntsman spiders of many species sometimes enter houses. They are also notorious for entering cars, and being found hiding behind sun visors or running across the dashboard.

These genera are generally widely distributed throughout Australia, although Heteropoda is absent from most of Southeastern Australia and Tasmania has only a few Huntsman species, notably Delena cancerides and Neosparassus spp.
    @_@

Banned.

BG Level

Thank you. Now I have to sleep with those huge things things mentally crawling all over me.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

The Huntsman Spider uses Sickle Slash.
    Lordwafik takes 989 damage.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Eugh, I would NEVER go to Australia, i'm crazy arachnophobic, much like a stereotypical schoolgirl.

Screw cans of RAID, I would use an assault rifle before I got close enough to hit it with a can of spray.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

you wussies >_>

It's just a harmless spider! It was running away from me as I was approaching it! I actually wanted to pick it up and take it outside, but my sister was screaming and shouting "SPIIYYDDDDARRRRRR" so I had to kill it.

dont people in florida have gators in their toilets or something? And you're fraid of spiders, tsk tsk.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    you wussies >_>

It's just a harmless spider! It was running away from me as I was approaching it! I actually wanted to pick it up and take it outside, but my sister was screaming and shouting "SPIIYYDDDDARRRRRR" so I had to kill it.

dont people in florida have gators in their toilets or something? And you're fraid of spiders, tsk tsk.
    I live in california, I'm surrounded by trees, ohscary.

I think the worst we get here is wolf spiders, which are about the size of... well, look at the space between the tip of your thumb and the next joint down the line, that's as big as they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldondamar
    Eugh, I would NEVER go to Australia, i'm crazy arachnophobic, much like a stereotypical schoolgirl.

Screw cans of RAID, I would use an assault rifle before I got close enough to hit it with a can of spray.
    I second this like hell, the thought of coming across a Black Widow Spider really scares the shit outta me.

I think spotting the spider and losing site of it is what really freaks me out, I go all out killer mode when I see one.

That pic gave me goosebumps >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hahahahaha fucking huntsman!!!

Lol, I lived in Oz a few years back, got bit twice by those fuckers

merry xmas wafik lol, and at least you probably don't have to put up with the funnel webs XD

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you wussies >_>

I think the worst we get here is wolf spiders, which are about the size of... well, look at the space between the tip of your thumb and the next joint down the line, that's as big as they get.
    You know that's the size of a Black Widow? Which if I'm not wrong is the spider in the picture that Wafik posted (the little one).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lasitha
    you wussies >_>

You know that's the size of a Black Widow? Which if I'm not wrong is the spider in the picture that Wafik posted (the little one).
    that's a redback, the black widow has its red hourglass on it's underbelly.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol i live in alabama and find black widows in my yard often, i caught a few in a jar
    ive seen a few brown recluses too