Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    I've made hmmm about 50m in the last 4 weeks on my bonecraft toon. Gogo SH+1 x4.
    Damn...
    A month ago 50mil profit would have bought like 5 haubergeon's, now it only buys you 2 of them and a couple stacks of silent oil

Gotta love crap like 9mil emperor hairpins on our server too

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    dude, you cant make money w/ bonecraft -.-
    98 bone, 62 leather, + all the GP items + advanced leather craft synth = money on SH+1's.
    0/30 on merman earring
    0/12 on dragon legging +1
    0/12 on genie manillas

that tier system / moon / day/ direction is all bullshit.

merman anything is a bitch mainly cause you cant reach a decent tier. I know the 98 bone 62 leather work on SH+1, cause someone on my server has made more money then they know what do with. Moon, day, hour of synth, direction, staff you have equipt, just help to improve your chances, but your not 31 over the tier in both subs and main your just hoping for a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    I've made hmmm about 50m in the last 4 weeks on my bonecraft toon. Gogo SH+1 x4.
    Damn...
    A month ago 50mil profit would have bought like 5 haubergeon's, now it only buys you 2 of them and a couple stacks of silent oil

Well I already have a hauby and 3 emp pins so that doesn't bother me

I think people are about to learn a hard lesson about speculation. 8 damascus ingots listed, 5 haubs up, and none of it selling. The smart people are hawking their speculated goods for 500-1000k under AH price in LowJeuno, trying to find a sucker who thinks that's a deal before the real price cuts start.

A lot for a free item T.T (Empress Hairpin)

Quote Originally Posted by Shigemo
    A lot for a free item T.T (Empress Hairpin)
    A free item you potentially spend hours camping and can never sell. With emperor hairpin you can always get your money(time) back with the added bonus of knowing it will probably sell for more than you bought it for. I know someone who is like 0/11 on it, that's like 20+ hours of camping. Before December, I could have farmed enough gil to buy a hairpin in tha time easily, and I would have made ~4m on it.

I'd like to update a little bit... as of midnight CST on Jan 4th... HQ staves are between 8-10 mil EACH on Phoenix.

Now if you'll excuse me.. I need to go commit some genocide in Lower Jeuno.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meropi
    I'd like to update a little bit... as of midnight CST on Jan 4th... HQ staves are between 8-10 mil EACH on Phoenix.

Now if you'll excuse me.. I need to go commit some genocide in Lower Jeuno.
    God damn.. that is crazy...

I think they are 3m on Bahamut... and still i feel like Thundagaing Jeuno

3M.. you are lucky. Elemental ores on my server range from 750k to 1.3M, certain HQ staves have hit 10M, sales have slowed down big time because crafters can't pump 'em out like they used to during new moon / full moon.

Only way to make a profit now is grow elemental ores. Stacks of tree saplings are.. 900k now I think, maybe 600k, I forgot. ^^;

They're just gonna get higher and higher, but I can't bring myself to buy a Jupiter's staff for 10M, it's just ridiculous.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Sales of SH on Bismarck server:

Gogogo undercutting

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I wonder if all these expensive peices are going to become like elemental staffs, only HQ yields a profit and NQ is a huge loss...

Old Merits
    BG Level

I doubt it, crafters aren't rich enough yet. A 'bad run' could probably make you go bankrupt :D

Quote Originally Posted by Toadicus
    I wonder if all these expensive peices are going to become like elemental staffs, only HQ yields a profit and NQ is a huge loss...
    If vclaws and dingots were as readily availble as elemental ores maybe, but they're not.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Midgard is messed. 20k for Lizard Jerkin. Lizard Jerkin!

Banned.

BG Level

Clyde... go away. Go, far, far away. Back to KI.