Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bahamut's Economy wins most fucked up award!

8,500,000 gil for ochidos kote... yet I get hate tells for attempting to raise spider webs when they've been the same price for a year or so.

GG

Old Merits
    BG Level

Hit that price long ago on many servers.

Bahamut does not win most fucked up economy award.

Try again please ^_^

O.Kotes are 12mil on Siren.

15mil on Hades.

Bahamut is hardly fucked up.

All the luxury items are selling for ridiculous amounts, its funny, all the other servers are now seeing what Asura and Fairy have seen over the past year and suddenly everyone panics

Admittedly I don't know much about melee gears but my understanding is that Kotes price affects only a specific group of people (MNK mostly?) while the rising price of materials (in this case spider webs) will result in a casacading increase in everything else that rely on them.

As a clothcrafter I am saddened by the recent steep climb in spider webs. Though I am more annoyed by the other crafters that are buying them at that price rather than the sellers.

Right now, Ferion must be kicking himself.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol@Doober

way to RMT, man!

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Right now, Ferion must be kicking himself.
    While Qed is laughing his ass off.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Lakshmi: kotes 8m also
    i made the dumbass mistake of bazaaring a signed haub+1 for 30m instead of 99999999 and it sold -.- 15m profit but it was signed :< and the fking dude never logs in so i cant buy it back
    our RMT are going nuts, they refuse to sell any skin(amemet tarasque etc) for less than 700k, up until today all the leather's have been boycotting them, and randomly 2 idiots, go and buys amemet skins for 900k.
    our NQ haubergons are 11-12m, SH's about the same or morem christmas sucks for ffxi

remember that time i always bitch about people RMTing and how no one should support any RMTers period - IE dont let them be in your linkshell, dont help them with shit, dont party with them...

and people were like "OH UR CRAZY.. UR SO MEAN JUDAH OMG... HOW COULD YOU..."--- all of this puts a smile on my face... maybe now people will realize it doesn't matter if someone is a "good person" or they are "nice" - if you RMT you ruin this game for everyone - period.

boycott RMTers.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Our Vermillion's on Bahamut sky rocketed from like... 11m to 17m-ish now on Bahamut, as well as a few other things. It's crazy, like... the last month inflation has gone to *insane* levels. O. Ingots went from 1.3m to 2.1m plus now, in less than a month, as well as a bunch of other things.

Scorpion Harness 23mil, Bismarck

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i just 'd in RL...

WAY A GO SE FOR REMOVING D. CLOTH FROM AQ & ASTRALS FROM CASTLE O!

& not RARE/EXT'ing O-kotes ~_~...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cubone
    i just 'd in RL...

Yeah, like that would have stopped this from happening.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by cubone
    i just 'd in RL...

Removing D.Cloth from AQ happened ~5months ago and Verms remained mostly stable until very recently. People have been seeing these items double in price within the span of 2 weeks recently.

Well, before all this nonsense happened, I bought or crafted most of my stuff for way cheaper. Like my vermy for 2.4 million and my hauby for 3.4 Million. Its sad to see RMTers ruin the economy like this. Especially after I came back from a break. I saw the AH and was like... WTF!? Morons with steep pockets have ruined ffxi. One simple idea for RMTers.... Farming. Can you do it?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Removing D.Cloth from AQ happened ~5months ago and Verms remained mostly stable until very recently. People have been seeing these items double in price within the span of 2 weeks recently.
    YA RLY! 5/6mil is vary stable! (when i saw last...)

well i meant i'd LEAST i would have a chance to you know... to actually farm the snyth items and have someone craft for alot lesser than caveing into the whoreiffc AH price. i know that THF Saorii did for his SMN to get his cloak, he camped AQ every day until i saw him running with a verm.

Now i wont even have that "luxury" but its ok cuz KUPO GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

lol kidding on the last part!! :D lol /wave ayer & ammon jackson!

xmas sucks in FFXI ; ; but hey, i hear you'll will be able to lvl your NPC's FISH RANKING IN THE JAN UPDATE!! WEE!!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Desklamp
    Scorpion Harness 23mil, Bismarck
    Hmm, are you sure? I went "home" to my family over christmas the 22nd (still here) and they were stable at 9.5m-10m. You sure you don't mean +1?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast