Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I want to kill myself     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    war war war drk/war brd healer

DECOS gogogogo.

just stun whirl of rage :\
    DRK/WAR is ok. It does ok damage with a subduer but compared to dual wield it doesnt come close. Oh and no invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    war war war drk/war brd healer

DECOS gogogogo.

just stun whirl of rage :\
    DRK/WAR is ok. It does ok damage with a subduer but compared to dual wield it doesnt come close. Oh and no invites.
    nah use a scythe... death/orichalthum scythe works fine and i've heard great things about tredecim scythe...

also: make your own parties, i guarantee you that any smart meriting war would rather have a drk that is ontop of stuns than some shitty war/nin that is dual wielding martial axes.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quit

Re: I want to kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by realraiko
    Instead of RMTing, I could just camp LoO right? Wrong. Gilsellers now bot too, so lets scrap the idea of obtaining it in a legit manner out the window. SE just released the gas in the room.
    Um, gilsellers barely ever claim LoO lol

I told you that day you spent like 20 hours there I already killed it. Then Yoohan found this lol

Was up for like 30 minutes unclaimed.

Btw, BLM ain't fun, I can't even be bothered lvlin it 73-75 cause it's so fucking boring.
    Who's Yoji?

Why does it matter? Why do you have like 20 anon names? Does your life have nothing better to offer than trolling BG boards? o_o

I added Yoji to my FL and it seems he isn't you. But there still lies an outstanding question: why are you hosting images of him in LOZ?

Let's put 2 + 2 together... "LOLZ"

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    the answer is out there
    the answer is WoW
    WoW have gillsellers too...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Armani
    the answer is out there
    the answer is WoW
    I don't play WoW, but apparently money doesn't mean much in that game.

E. Body
    BG Level

Difference is WoW's gilsellers get banned, not protected. lol

I just spent 6 hours with my LS trying to kill Jorm, we got it to 1% and then got flailed.

Goodbye world.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I just spent 6 hours with my LS trying to kill Jorm, we got it to 1% and then got flailed.

Goodbye world.
    For you Razz

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...n1313/kids.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heian

Goodbye world.
    For you Razz

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...n1313/kids.jpg

Your suicide method fails.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....ges/razor2.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....s/tub_fin2.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse..../strangle5.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....s/cadbury8.jpg

All courtesy of god himself - Maddox.

Demosthenes11

Goodbye world.
    The same goldfarmers have been on Lightbringer since my friend started playing

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11

Goodbye world.
    Yeah, but when is the last time you've seen a gilseller on WoW?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Janice

Goodbye world.
    Yeah, but when is the last time you've seen a gilseller on WoW?
    Lightbringer is a server on WoW...friend bumps into them quite consistantly. They ask him if he wants to buy gold for a certain price. He reports them, nothing happens, kinda like ffxi

Goodbye world.
    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani
    the answer is out there
    the answer is WoW
    I don't play WoW, but apparently money doesn't mean much in that game.
    nivlakian is pretty much completely right, besides making gold farmers obselete to the people who take the game seriously it closes a lot of doors of greed. for example there are a few drops people could sell for 60 or 250 or even 3000 gold that are decent stats or lead to great quests but if youre in a good guild chances are those will get passed around to people who can use them. it really adds a lot to the potential for friendship and guild togetherness when everyone isnt so worried about buying something that they'd stab their entire ls in the back for a 100mil drop from some gay duoable crab that's been around/camped every day for 4 years

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You just miss me on vent Razz. That's all. I'm moving back to my dorm at the end of January, you can listen to my sweet, sweet voice then. :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

oh ppl rmt like crazy in wow

but thats so you can be lazy and not have to farm to get epic mount and 6 bank slots and tweaking alts, which are the only things i really see having money useful for. few hundred gold for other shit just comes naturally.

everyone has at least 1 epic mount (hell, i have 4) and 6 bank slots tho, so its not like ffxi where rmt can get you the best gear in the game. you have to spend time playing to get anywhere in wow. its a bit different.

and tweaking alts? yea because those robes of insight make you a real pimp, mm hmm.

the only 2 worthwhile epics you can buy are hand of edward the odd and teebu's blazing longsword, both of which are far outdistanced by things you can get by raiding. no noname can get anywhere in wow, that's a fact.

and mitzki you should play again, ffxi is causing you poisoned balls. i know it.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    oh ppl rmt like crazy in wow

but thats so you can be lazy and not have to farm to get epic mount and 6 bank slots and tweaking alts, which are the only things i really see having money useful for. few hundred gold for other shit just comes naturally.

everyone has at least 1 epic mount (hell, i have 4) and 6 bank slots tho, so its not like ffxi where rmt can get you the best gear in the game. you have to spend time playing to get anywhere in wow. its a bit different.

and tweaking alts? yea because those robes of insight make you a real pimp, mm hmm.

the only 2 worthwhile epics you can buy are hand of edward the odd and teebu's blazing longsword, both of which are far outdistanced by things you can get by raiding. no noname can get anywhere in wow, that's a fact.

and mitzki you should play again, ffxi is causing you poisoned balls. i know it.
    I love FFXI, even though it treats me like shit. I don't feel at home with WoW, even though BG guild is pretty cool, I can't bring myself to import the US version, I'm still very dedicated to FFXI and my LS. Dunno how much more torture I can take though.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm a DRK 75, so I know your pain when it comes to wanting to merit the job you love. Luckily, I have been able to merit great sword six times, scythe three times and crit hit rate four times. Now I just need 120K XP to finish weapons again, since the raised the levels.

As someone said earlier in the thread, WAR, WAR, WAR, DRK/WAR, healer, BRD is the way to go. Problem is, you can't always get this. I did a set up like that once in sky on weapons (NIN, WAR, RNG, DRK/WAR, WHM, BRD) and the chains only died because we ran out of mobs. I made the most XP an hour EVER in that party, and it was fun as hell. Plus, the BRD said she actually enjoyed the party because it got her out of KRT hell with MNKs for a change.

Usually I'm with LS mates on DRK/WAR either in Lufaise or the Range with some LS mates in a normal party set up. Granted, we're not trialblazing with the XP intake, but we still have a good time doing it.

As someone else said, yeah...DRK/WAR with scythe is the way to go for meriting. Even better when there's a BRD in the party.

Meriting on DRK/THF makes me and baby Jesus cry.