Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About getting to 100LC     submit to reddit submit to twitter

About getting to 100LC

Is there any reason to progress beyond level 98LC? My plan currently is to get to 98LC 62 Smithing to clear the double tier II status on Byrnies. I've looked at the tier breaks, and the only meaningful HQ tiers I'd be missing out on are tier I for dusk legs and narashima vest. Is there any reason not to do this? Thanks in advance.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hmm.

Dusk Trousers is 93 so you can reach tier1 with 98+6.

But there's some stuff with 99+6:
    94 recipes
    Cardinal Vest (not sure about the subs)
    Austere Sabots
    Dusk Ledelsens

And 100+6:
    95 recipes
    Bison Warbonnet
    Tiger Mask

That's what you're missing to reach tier1 on.

Though, according to somepage Byrnie is 34 Smithing so 61+1+3 should be enough and then you can have 99 LC and you're only gonna be missing out on tier1 Bison Warbonnet and Tiger Mask.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I dont know why you would want 98 only, seeing as byrine +1 are kind of hard to sell.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    I dont know why you would want 98 only, seeing as byrine +1 are kind of hard to sell.
    As I said, you could just leave it at 99 and you're only loosing out on Bison Warbonnet and Tiger Mask tier1s. If you're really hardcore you could go for the smithing apron also and then you could be 100 leather and get tier2 on Byrnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi
    Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    As I said, you could just leave it at 99 and you're only loosing out on Bison Warbonnet and Tiger Mask tier1s. If you're really hardcore you could go for the smithing apron also and then you could be 100 leather and get tier2 on Byrnie.
    heh thats exactly what I would do I'd get the smithing apron and 100 just because I'm such a crafting geek