Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

i remember about 8 months ago when everything in kujata doubled and tripled in price, then it all settled down and the prices slowly went back down. at that point snipers were 2+mill then they dropped back down to 800k. im not saying stuff is going to to go back to normal but i think it will eventually iron itself out when the kids parent find out what they been doing with mommy and daddy's credit card

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I want to make a mule one day another server, when Xbox360 comes out.

I'm going to make a HNM LS with only level 1 and 20s. I'm going to convince them we can really do Behemoth. We are going to get claim, at least I hope so, with an alliance of 18. This assuming we are able to surivive the trip to the open area. Anyway, its going to be an amazing amount of owning being done. The "Where is your god now" song is going to be playing the background, as noobie blood drips from the jaws of the behemoth. However, when we lose, I'll simply tell them our strategy could be better and tell them what we did wrong. I'm going to sound very sympathitic and stuff. Its going to be amazing.
    Want any help?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I was in the Marines when ffxi came out, and got 2 other guys in my barracks to play, both of them around lvl 60 (one was a hume drk, the other elvaan rdm) would both send me tells "man, why did i listen to you and start playing this horrible game" After that, if anyone asked me about ffxi, id tell them it was horrible, and they should just go play WoW like everyone else who wants to have fun playing a game instead of feel like they are clocking in to work.

After that, if anyone asked me about ffxi, id tell them it was horrible, and they should just go play WoW like everyone else who wants to have fun playing a game instead of feel like they are clocking in to work.
    As much as I agree with you on this....I've tried to play probably 50 games since I've started up this game 2 years ago. Of those 50+, Ive finished none.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    After that, if anyone asked me about ffxi, id tell them it was horrible, and they should just go play WoW like everyone else who wants to have fun playing a game instead of feel like they are clocking in to work.
    As much as I agree with you on this....I've tried to play probably 50 games since I've started up this game 2 years ago. Of those 50+, Ive finished none.

i have had the same problems, cept for socom and star wars battle frontII

some would say that Guildwars is a better "start-up" mmorpg, dont need as much time and it is much easier.