Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: screw the economy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

screw the economy

give me 100 more spaces in my gobbiebag/mog safe.

prz.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

NPC quest costs 15m to do.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    NPC quest costs 15m to do.
    Fucking sold. Sign me up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

after i wrote that i realized that a fuckload of ppl would do it instatly. lol, i probably would too.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    after i wrote that i realized that a fuckload of ppl would do it instatly. lol, i probably would too.
    150mil and I would have to think about it, but in all seriousness i would probably still do it... That many more slots makes crafting sessions insane.

Enjoyment of the game + 800% > a month of solid crafting (or 3 lucky subligars)

i need inventory ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    That many more slots makes crafting sessions insane.
    You know when you skill up for many levels on an item and you get the synthesis materials from auction house all around the world with your mules, you know how long it is to send 8 item max, log off, log in to receive, and repeat. This process is what slows me down in the speed I could craft. I already have 60 inventory spaces. What would make me happier wouldn't be more inventory spaces (but it never hurts to have more, the more, the better) but it would be to be able to deliver way more than just 8 items in delivery box

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Re: screw the economy

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese

prz.
    Oh but don't forget the "PS2 memory limitations." Even though you can view your Storage from anywhere, just not get anything out of it.

Make storage accessable from anywhere prlz. If my moogle can warp home to water my plants, he can damn well bring some shit back with him.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Re: screw the economy

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese

prz.
    Oh but don't forget the "PS2 memory limitations." Even though you can view your Storage from anywhere, just not get anything out of it.

Make storage accessable from anywhere prlz. If my moogle can warp home to water my plants, he can damn well bring some shit back with him.
    And the reason the kings pop 1 time per day is because the PS2 would break down from all the processing...

PS2 is to blame fore SE being lazy. Truth!

Ploid, nice sig
    Clean Up crew . It'll always be a sentence I love. You know when there's that hard thing you need help with and you need killers on your servers so you start making shouts in jeuno and many DDs join in. Once you get to the victim(s) they die so fast you think it was easy.

Why would SE want to do that ? It's a good scam what they got going, charging everyone 1 dollar more a month per character. Some of you may laugh and say, its only 1 dollar more, but mutiply that by 5, since most crafters have 5 different mules and then multiply it by the number of months u have been playing the game and you will recieve how much extra cash SE makes just by being pricks and not giving people the storage they need..

*points at the crafting part of her sig*

2 characters with 60 item and 80 MH space is al I ever needed can't remember once ever running out of room and atm put together both there open spaces and I have 54 open spaces and thats with equipment for 6 jobs and all my crafting stuff including 51 taru stools in my MH

I luagh at crafters that need 4-5 mules just for crafting its really unnessary

Its not that difficult to run out of space if your mules are holding your lvl 20; 40; 50; and 60 cap gear. Not to mention the 3 or 4 sets of AF you have on your main. Now lets look at 7 lvl 70+ headgears for multiple jobs and that shows how you would need more mules JUST for crafting and holding mats. Gone is the day of being able to sell and rebuy equips later when the situation arise's.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Its not that difficult to run out of space if your mules are holding your lvl 20; 40; 50; and 60 cap gear. Not to mention the 3 or 4 sets of AF you have on your main. Now lets look at 7 lvl 70+ headgears for multiple jobs and that shows how you would need more mules JUST for crafting and holding mats. Gone is the day of being able to sell and rebuy equips later when the situation arise's.
    And then...there were mannequins.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty

2 characters with 60 item and 80 MH space is al I ever needed can't remember once ever running out of room and atm put together both there open spaces and I have 54 open spaces and thats with equipment for 6 jobs and all my crafting stuff including 51 taru stools in my MH

Wow, 68 goldsmithing. Let me know when you start really crafting, maybe it'll get to be a bother when you're handling 5-6 materials per synth, and doing runs of 10-20 synths for a single hq.

<--- always at 55+/60, with 2 mules packed and 2 more "moderately full". Give me more mog space SE.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty

Wow, 68 goldsmithing. Let me know when you start really crafting, maybe it'll get to be a bother when you're handling 5-6 materials per synth, and doing runs of 10-20 synths for a single hq.

<--- always at 55+/60, with 2 mules packed and 2 more "moderately full". Give me more mog space SE.
    so true.

2 75's, max storage, 50 taru stools and other furniture in bank. 54/60 on BLM 52/60 on thf when all crafting shit is in storage/mh /mules. more space please.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I like how SE always say "We cant make more spaces due to PS2 limitations" yet can give us over 40 key items within 2 updates.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I like how SE always say "We cant make more spaces due to PS2 limitations" yet can give us over 40 key items within 2 updates.
    I'm not 100%, but I'm reasonably sure keyitems are listed in dat files. The server just has a list of all your key items. Not like inventory/safe space which is stored in system memory.

Just wait for the PS3 to come out we will get 10 more spaces.

In 2 years.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I'm not 100%, but I'm reasonably sure keyitems are listed in dat files. The server just has a list of all your key items. Not like inventory/safe space which is stored in system memory.
    I think he meant Rare/Ex items.