Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

The fight should take 2-3 minutes. Faster if possible. He has gobs of hp (what was it...80k?), but has the physical resistance of an Aura Statue. His AoE moves are utterly devastating and can wipe you in very short order if chainspell stun fails.

happy? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    WHM is one of the easy fights if you are a smarty pie and use earth staff + maany drinks
    You have to use drinks? I do it every 5 days as WHM, I've never had to use any drinks. Just AF + life belt + earth staff + sun rings + meat mithkabob.
    Thats what I tryed and I got pwned ;_;

and why does post count matter I just like to respond to just about everything >_>
    well here is the log I did recently of the ENM. How much is it hitting you for and how much dmg you doing? Even with benediction near the end sometimes, the fight seems pretty easy.
    Well in all honosty I didn't have benediction up. I was just exploring oldton for the first time like 2 weeks ago.I made a 20 moblin long train with about 5-6 bugbears in there and like 7-8 bats cause some dumb moblin had one as a pet but anyway yeah I was being dumb because I thought it was funny and I died like 10 feet from zone. I used benediction to get that far ;_; but oh wellz. I reraised then ran into a moblin and did the dice thing then went into the ENM cause I heard about it from friends so I had a reletivly ok idea on what to do (ok not really). I got pwned even doing exactly what you wrote to do which just came naturally to me. I think I was just unlucky cause the mannequin benedictioned like 4 times and that goblin gave him so many damn WSes <_<;; never once gave me anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    The fight should take 2-3 minutes. Faster if possible. He has gobs of hp (what was it...80k?), but has the physical resistance of an Aura Statue. His AoE moves are utterly devastating and can wipe you in very short order if chainspell stun fails.

happy? >.>
    ^_^;;; what exactly does that meen lol I'm a whm I never payed attention to that kinda thing on aura statues just made sure nobody died

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Barring the bad drop rate, the Spirit Lantern ENM is really easy for BLMs. Even with bad luck you really cant lose, as long as you have Manafont...

I just do Ice Spikes -> Flare -> Engage with staff + Aspir + Drain when needed -> Manafont -> Flare -> Highest spells = win

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    Barring the bad drop rate, the Spirit Lantern ENM is really easy for BLMs. Even with bad luck you really cant lose, as long as you have Manafont...

I just do Ice Spikes -> Flare -> Engage with staff + Aspir + Drain when needed -> Manafont -> Flare -> Highest spells = win
    I ran out of MP, and he was near death, I already blew Manafont, but then he got Benediction'd.

That's how you lose.

Little Mother
    BG Level

That's generally what I do, cept a little different. Go in, Ice Spikes, ES + Manafont + Tornado (Shut up, Flare is 1m on Diabolos, kiss my ass), then I chain Stone III Aero III and Blizzard II while manafont is up. Stun any -ga and Drain as soon as its up, shouldn take longer than 2 minutes. 2 Hi Pots and a Yag drink incase things get hairy is good insurance.

No Lantern today

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

got my lantern 2 days ago all i do is Ice Spikes >> ES+Flare >> Manafont >> Stone3+Water3+Aero3 >> Aspir >> Drain if no MP i melee to death the worst thing its done is give the Manaquin 300% TP then it used ZOMG BRAINSHAKER LOLZ!!!! stopped me for like 2 secs but its still pretty easy i actually did one fight w/o manafont b/c he gave me MP+HP right at start after my first Flare

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Ice Spikes, ES Flare, Manafont > Flood > Switch between Thunder II, Aero III, and Water III (I have HQ staves for all of these spells, I don't bother with Stone coz Terra's for a guy who only has BLM @ 51+ = lol. That's how I was able to do it in the time in my sig

Anyway on topic (kinda forgetting what topic is tbh o_O but I know it involves DL! ), if you don't kill him in like a minute and a half, Hi2u Oblivion Smash + full wipe. I'm guessing he has around 65k HP, since 16 Magic Burst Thundaga IIIs (each averaging around 1600~) was able to take off about 40% of his HP the last time I fought him and won.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Here is a short movie i made a while ago.

http://files.filefront.com/DynamisLo.../fileinfo.html

Banned.

BG Level

Mrcloudz isn't you character bought?

Anyway on topic (kinda forgetting what topic is tbh o_O but I know it involves DL! ), if you don't kill him in like a minute and a half, Hi2u Oblivion Smash + full wipe. I'm guessing he has around 65k HP, since 16 Magic Burst Thundaga IIIs (each averaging around 1600~) was able to take off about 40% of his HP the last time I fought him and won.
    BG Parsered him once..was like 72,000HP and they said they missed a couple people in the parser...so probably leaning closer to 80,000 HP. Not sure of the exact number.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

^_^;;; what exactly does that meen lol I'm a whm I never payed attention to that kinda thing on aura statues just made sure nobody died
    Means melee can fucking own him.

does he drop anything other then mantle ring and currency =3 ?

Banned.

BG Level

I've done a good party with 4 melees and a BLM/RDM(me) main healing ;3. (on statues)

Akiro

does he drop anything other then mantle ring and currency =3 ?
    nope

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Mrcloudz isn't you character bought?
    yarly
    Why is you that matter? @_@

Salvage Bans