The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Dynamis Money Inquiry

I recently checked a bazaar to see a 100bill for 15 million. I thought it was just to show off, but kept looking around to see single bills for 150k. Not 2 or 3 weeks ago they were 40-50k. I knew the xmas IGE christmas was crazy, but how in the hell did it inflate dynamis money prices. Is it that bad on other servers. -Carbuncle

single bills are 150k each O_o holy crap I need to find a dynamis LS lol

On Shiva singles are going up...Sandy being the lowest at like 80k/each. The big pieces are 10M easily, now.

New Dynamis's increased demand more then it increased supply. gg SE

New Dynamis's increased demand more then it increased supply. gg SE
    And yet Sundi said with the new Dynamis it would be easier to upgrade relics....yeah, shows how little he's in touch with how this game works. Either that or they have horrible foresight when it comes to realizing how a change like this would effect Dynamis currency prices. (In addition to the IGE Christmas sale)

Banned.

BG Level

Something tells me Tav won't be so bad ;/.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Something tells me Tav won't be so bad ;/.
    wouldn't it be awesome if bills were rarer in tav but only 100's dropped ;D and I meen like 1-3 100's every 5-10 mobs ;D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i think Single Currency items are still 15k on Midgardsormr O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kuponut
    i think Single Currency items are still 15k on Midgardsormr O_O
    well screw that idea for joining a dynamis LS for easy money

Banned.

BG Level

The real question is... who is buying them? I doubt there is more than 10 people are activitly buying these currency a server. Just /tell people "I'm not going about so-n-so price. Will you still sell me these?". More times than not, you will get them, because people hate to waste inv space.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

There's MANY people on Carbuncle willing to pay ridiculous prices for just about anything. :/

/welcome motion Tyche

It makes me sad a bit, I got 2 100coins like 2 weeks ago, 2 runs in a row, and sold them for 4mil. Way to screw myself out of 30mil ; ;

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The real question is... who is buying them? I doubt there is more than 10 people are activitly buying these currency a server. Just /tell people "I'm not going about so-n-so price. Will you still sell me these?". More times than not, you will get them, because people hate to waste inv space.
    I'll tell you who's buying them. It's the morons who think "I'll save up for this weapon slowly^^". Yeah they get 2-4 coins a week, get maybe 5-10 from bazaars too, so like 15-20 a week.

let's just say 20 a week

they need 17,900 coins minimum, varies per weapon.

Lot of weeks

<3 the people who rush to 400 coins, excitedly turn in their first upgrade, and then realize that they're only 2% of the way done and already broke.

What SE needs to do is make 100 byne bills like 90% drop from uncapped BCNM's (well, guess that's just KS30/99) and uncapped ENM's.

It would then be much cheaper and easier to upgrade

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I was thinking, why not just make a dynamis BCNM.

Like 1 pull is takable by 6 people.

If it was 1 stone, that pops 4 mobs, or 6 mobs, still easy @ 75. And it drops currencies, Hundred bills is the "Vclaw" of the BC, possible af2-1 or af2 acessory too

Banned.

BG Level

SE wants "Relic Weapons" to be rare.

Translated: RMT onry.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I'll tell you who's buying them. It's the morons who think "I'll save up for this weapon slowly^^". Yeah they get 2-4 coins a week, get maybe 5-10 from bazaars too, so like 15-20 a week.

let's just say 20 a week

they need 17,900 coins minimum, varies per weapon.

Lot of weeks

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I was thinking, why not just make a dynamis BCNM.

Like 1 pull is takable by 6 people.

If it was 1 stone, that pops 4 mobs, or 6 mobs, still easy @ 75. And it drops currencies, Hundred bills is the "Vclaw" of the BC, possible af2-1 or af2 acessory too
    Before they do that they damn well better make Dynamis a true instance instead of forcing people to adhere to an honor system (set up by the jp of all people), which no one does.

Banned.

BG Level

Its pretty obvious the way FFXI is programmed, nothing can be instanced.

makes me 10x more appreciative that i have a very decent dynamis ls that is assisting me in upgrading, along with the fact that im only 3500 away from excalibur =D On remora last week i got a tell from someone asking if id like to buy for 6m each 100, im like ya, thx for asking me but no thx for the price, 30k each and under for singles. And i wouldnt be so quick to say that upgrading is for RMT only, its not for the rice only like they ment, im by no means rich but i got lucky and got this far b4 this rediculous price jump on everything. Just so you know a bit about rmt, there is a site i think allgil.com that i saw on some other post on allakazam or something, that has 100m for 500$ US, now w/ currency at 50k each on most servers, thats roughly 750m gil you'd need to have. Now 7.5*500 = 3,750$ US, now thats still one hell of a price tag for a RMT person to do let alone having to rmt 1m per person for a attestation and then 2m per person for fragment(numbers are what id make a person pay my ls if we were so inclined to do so for a run but would never do so) Hell im 3500 away and thats still consindered 175m gil if paying 50k per(and i don't have more then 1m atm =D)