Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request to BG     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Request to BG

I been reading these forums for a while, although I never posted anything. Now that I am banned, I guess I'll start posting because I am no longer worried about my rep.

Anyways, I started reading these forums this summer and I loved the threads. I would go to sleep and then awake to find hilarous drama filled threads that beat TNT in a heart beat. Now, I been looking at these forums less and less and I feel it's lost that special touch it used to contain. Anyways I still think these are the best LS boards in FFXI.

Another request, could you guys update your roster section? that would be cool because I enjoy see'ing the different players and their jobs.

Thanks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking back now, I remember the Vin, DarkValentine, and "Chram" threads, FUCK THOSE WERE FUNNY LOL.

hey mike how's life lol im coming up to see you in march

why did you get banned from FFXI?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol yeah the site is still pretty popular(probably the most visited LS website).
    But back in the day, it was really amazing. Ondori's vids were fresh and the sickest things ever(even Ed was advertising it in his bazaar/search comment lol). BG was stepping up above all NA's on Bahamut. Everything was cool, Lujan and Razz were still here. And the drama was SOOOO Fucking FUNNY, almost everynight there was something new to make fun of. But now most of the members moved on to WoW(because of SE's lackluster effort at endgame). Now there is just people posting retarded shit just to post(that kitty person), kind of reminds me of allakazham. Wish things could go back to the way they were I remember when Scunsion just joined BG and he was soooo happy he got HQ Arhat body lol <3 . Goodtimes.

E. Body
    BG Level

Good times indeed

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Whats that songs name in you guys Kirin, Aspido, Vrtra and Tiamat video its sooo awesome!??
    8) 8)

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by cubone
    Whats that songs name in you guys Kirin, Aspido, Vrtra and Tiamat video its sooo awesome!??
    8) 8)
    There actually wasn't any music used in the videos, they were made for the hearing impaired.

Agreed (yeah and answer Deme question wtf did you do to get suspended?) I enjoyed these boards for a long time, enjoyed them enough to where my work blocked the site. It reads something like "This site is not authorized to be viewed on U.S Govt cpu." The site has not taken a downturn. I think the WoW section is still good, at least they have normal non whoring threads (like that kitty person posting her pic on the thread. Big tits and a nice ass wont get you into BG), but overall in the general discussion portion its become a "Hey I just hit 75 woot I get to post on BG boards" now we end up with threads such as these:

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6374 Your not even close to fighting him ever, so wtf would you bring up a new topic use the search function and quit padding your post count.

http://<br /> <a href="http://www.t...php?t=5387</a> Start on the first page then skip to the last do you see how idiots have flooded the boards over time?

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6337 Lets not forget all of our consipiracy theorists.

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6377 Fuck spelling the topic correctly

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6381 We saw the smn running around same as you and quickly shifted our browsers to pol website. You did indeed save the handicapped people with no hands thanks

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6315 Yeah they did along with Roc, Sim, and Serket. Now they are 1hr spawns and drop awesome abj.

Thats just part of the first page, and I am not going to make myself any more stupid by reading through these dumb ass posts. So as you see the IQ lvl of those that are posting is next to 0 so it reflects in their posts. As someone mentioned though people like lujan, Bert, Razz, MwM, Ondori, and many others who loved this game and made these boards worth coming too have almost given up on SE so its affected the community here.

I miss people from diffrent servers who helped make these boards as informative as they were, are now inclined to reply to said retarded posts up above. Thanks bro for letting me rant on your thread and it sucks you got banned. As for the boards, blow up WoW servers and you will have people back that made them what they were. If not well suffer with the rest of us

Btw I just browsed this thread and see Cubone made a retarded post as well. Can we make a rule that says if you have joined in the last 2 months you are forbidden to post in this thread? Maybe we can get this fixed and force the Gods of the boards to give septimus admin rights. Then half these assholes would be banned before they could post their 3rd stupid topic.

Best post Endo's ever made.

E. Body
    BG Level

Does Lujan still play? I think I've seen the character aronud a few times but iunno if it's him (on remora of course)

Xavier

He plays, joined a new LS and I think is pretty active from talking to him on vent a week ago.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

The whole Vampiresoul/Peacock Chram stuff was the best thing on BG ever. I still laugh thinking about it and I have my entire linkshell calling said item a Chram to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    lol yeah the site is still pretty popular(probably the most visited LS website).
    But back in the day, it was really amazing. Ondori's vids were fresh and the sickest things ever(even Ed was advertising it in his bazaar/search comment lol). BG was stepping up above all NA's on Bahamut. Everything was cool, Lujan and Razz were still here. And the drama was SOOOO Fucking FUNNY, almost everynight there was something new to make fun of. But now most of the members moved on to WoW(because of SE's lackluster effort at endgame). Now there is just people posting retarded shit just to post(that kitty person), kind of reminds me of allakazham. Wish things could go back to the way they were I remember when Scunsion just joined BG and he was soooo happy he got HQ Arhat body lol <3 . Goodtimes.
    wow how the hell did I get a reputation

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    Because you make stupid post count-whoring contributions like this, that's how.

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    how when I post is it any different from you posting or anyone else

this is just another example of people feeling the need to look down on others and bash them just to get there E-penis stroked

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Angelkitty = DarkMistSkeleton

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Angelkitty = DarkMistSkeleton
    whats a darkmistskeleton ? is that something from WoW

The fatality threads were pretty funny too.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    how when I post is it any different from you posting or anyone else

this is just another example of people feeling the need to look down on others and bash them just to get there E-penis stroked
    you spam refresh and post in every fucking post you can.

it has nothing to do with bashing people.