BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fafnir decided to Level up today

Claiming LS Doing a good job bringing his HP down but was pushing SSJ mode and get a darter, wipe and fafnir starts going around the pit in something i know everyone likes to do... dodge the purple dragon :D

http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/7575/faf16mo.jpg

But what really made me flip out my chair is when fafnir finally regens to 100% (it was stuck at 50% for over 20min or something and the winning LS is going to claim)

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/1495/faf25za.png

Fafnir instantly does dragon breath and kills like 7-8 people, They recover pretty easy, kudos.

not ment as a flame thread, this is just humor.

Demosthenes11

They need to make SSJ timers shorter just to spice up camping and make not claiming worth it just from pure entertainment

Little Mother
    BG Level

Holy crap lol, I imagine that was pretty hilarious. The LS jumps in the pit to slay the Dragon and Fafnir incinerates half the alliance LOL.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

A few months ago, a really shitty newb LS claimed Fafnir. They were wiping to non-SSJ version and the few that were left were running around pit. Fafnir did Breath in the middle of a 180 and wiped almost everybody in the pit. It was awesome. 8)

Little Mother
    BG Level

I remember when I first started camping fafnir, he used Dragon Breath on our paladin and it did piddly damage and I remember saying out loud to myself "What kind of sissy dragon breath is that..." until one day I was there for ToD and someone wiped to Fafnir and he turned around and blasted that ledge that everyone stands on, the entrance to the pit. There were like 20 peopel there (the alliance waiting to fight, and me standing back) and all of a sudden like all but 2 dropped dead, and I saw the flames hit them, all for like 1600-2000 damage. I was like "whoaaa.... fafnir's been eating mexican food"

I'm not a racist shut up!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    I remember when I first started camping fafnir, he used Dragon Breath on our paladin and it did piddly damage and I remember saying out loud to myself "What kind of sissy dragon breath is that..." until one day I was there for ToD and someone wiped to Fafnir and he turned around and blasted that ledge that everyone stands on, the entrance to the pit. There were like 20 peopel there (the alliance waiting to fight, and me standing back) and all of a sudden like all but 2 dropped dead, and I saw the flames hit them, all for like 1600-2000 damage. I was like "whoaaa.... fafnir's been eating mexican food"

I'm not a racist shut up!
    rofl.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wait so who got initial claim and who killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    wait so who got initial claim and who killed it
    Because that's the only thing that's important about HNM camping and we shouldn't care about anything else that happens. /sarcasm

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

no, because i had to leave early and one of my ls mates is the one provoking it in the ss, so id kinda like to know if my ls killed it or not, seeing as im at work i cant find out any other way

Old Merits
    BG Level

LoL I was already dead, I died like 8 fucking times,,,,

E. Body
    BG Level

lol @ some of those people's names. Kandykanez gg

Old Merits
    BG Level

your LS kill

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

woot, fucking finally

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    lol @ some of those people's names. Kandykanez gg
    Mmmf, you got a better name?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Man, there was so many people there clumped together I couldn't even see the damage I was taking or anyone else for that matter.....all I could hear is people dying while standing on the ledge. I <3 small area's with 140 people crammed in .

Haha one of my good memories of Final Fantasy has to do with Faf's breath move.

This is in the olden days where it took LSs a while to kill faf, none of this 11 min Fafhogg mess.

Anyways, so its like an hour until maint so and Faf's window just opens but we decided not to camp him. Turns out the other LS that camped him (only 2 LSs camped HNMs at the time) didnt either. Me and another person from my LS when to to go check for the hell of it. Sure enough he poped first window so we're like "zomg get here now^.^". It was early morning so it took like 30 min for 2 parties to show up.

I was tank so I get the "go ahead" and run into the pit. Faf turns around, breaths us all (forgot about that TP regen T.T). I live with like 30 HP and since everyone is all bunched up on the ledge, they all get hit too. Like 3 of the party members are left so we die. It was pretty funny once all the yelling was over. In the span of 30 seconds we go from "Ok we need to kill this shit fast, 30 min... stay focused and we'll make it" to "Oh shit were all dead, looks like were already here for when servers go up".

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Holy crap lol, I imagine that was pretty hilarious. The LS jumps in the pit to slay the Dragon and Fafnir incinerates half the alliance LOL.
    yeah it was pretty funny , Fafnir decided to be a bitch lol

The flame breath hurt at first, took some time to recover. People that were getting raised would die again from Wing, fun stuff.

Not bad for a first EQ win on the DA wyrm. Took some time and it was sloppy at first, but we pulled through in the end. 8) That is what counts, right?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by EriuBryce
    Not bad for a first EQ attempt on the DA wyrm.
    fixed

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EriuBryce
    The flame breath hurt at first, took some time to recover. People that were getting raised would die again from Wing, fun stuff.

Not bad for a first EQ win on the DA wyrm. Took some time and it was sloppy at first, but we pulled through in the end. 8) That is what counts, right?
    Of course, I find that's where the trouble starts, when mages die and its hard to get people on their feet because of wings, especially when he's spam happy. But congrats on the win

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast