Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: expansion wishlist     submit to reddit submit to twitter

expansion wishlist

Post your ideas and thoughts of what else will be in Treasures of afghanistan epansion.

1. The new monsters will drop 10k gil a piece, so ppl will stfu about the economy. (this can help pay for 2)
    2.New npc vendors selling high level crafting materials like v-claw etc
    3.Lvl cap raised to 80 but you need maxed merits(in one job) to even hit 76
    4.Completely change the AH system, make it a REAL auction. Lets say you want to bid on a certain somthing, make it so everyone can only bid on one item a time(silent oils 1sell/1min, Scorpion Harness 1sell/6hours)So the highest bidder gets the item once sales over and the losers need to wait to bid on next, or somthing. (stuff that sells fast has real short bidding time, earth crystals 30sec)

i was bored sorry lol

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

1 - Will cause even more inflation. This said mob will become the next farm bait for anyone whose bored. OMGZOOORRRR I can make lots of money by killing him! $(*&# Gilsellers got him again.

2 - Sure.. 20M for a V Claw! That'll get money outta the game.

3 - Maxed Merits to hit 76.. Okay... So you need a maat's cap to get to 76?

4 - Crap.. I lost my chance to bid on a stack of earth crystals. I need to wait another minute for another stack.

Re: expansion wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    REAL auction
    /panic

More Mithra NPCs... and Mithra related quests and missions.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

1. Lots of mobs weak to blunt damage :D
    2. Do complete opposite of CoP

Sea Torques
    BG Level

really overpriced crafting materials wouldn't be bad, as an economy check.

15m claw, 10m ingot, etc. - the inflated prices now.

would really like to see some fixes on mob TP gain, 2handed weapon damage, etc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    3.Lvl cap raised to 80 but you need maxed merits(in one job) to even hit 76
    Regardless of this item, the number 1 thing I want that they might actually consider implementing:

More areas to level at 73-75 and/or for merits. Ideally something that doesn't take 45 minutes to get to. (KRT is a good example of this).

Things they probably won't implement but should:

1) A sea/sky endgame area that doesn't have some fundamental flaw like crappy drop rates for pop items.

2) Instanced dungeons/raids/HNM's that drop abjurations. Perhaps tie this in with item 1 above. "Old Tavnazia," which is visible from Bluebade Fell in Lufaise Meadows would be outstanding. Have some with level cap (with an option for uncapped for better XP and loot), and some only uncapped.

3) More quests that grant items worth something. Maybe even Rare/Ex equipment. Make these quests NOT a competetive drop (i.e. Brown & Black Belt). XP scrolls are OK, but how about non-repeatable quests that flat out give 10k XP? That's 1 merit point right there.

4) More "Explorer's Footsteps" monuments. It's minor, but I really enjoyed that quest and often wondered what the explorer would have said about Beaucedine Glacier, Altepa Desert, Newton Movapolos or Lufaise Meadows.

5) A series of expansion missions that doesn't take more than a year to completely implement in the game. Over 1-2 updates might be OK, but it shouldn't take as long as CoP did.

6) A BC where you can kill the Chebukkis from CoP. Doesn't even to have a reward, I just want to be able to kill them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    2. Do complete opposite of CoP
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    6) A BC where you can kill the Chebukkis from CoP. Doesn't even to have a reward, I just want to be able to kill them.
    Wins the thread

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

it takes 45 minutes to get to krt ??

Have you ever xped in sky ?? Have you ever xped in Uleguerand Range ?? Obviously not...

A BC where you can kill the Chebukkis from CoP.
    ROFL. . . i thought they were humorous 8)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Sorry, KRT is a good example of a good levelling area. I should've made that more clear.

Banned.

BG Level

To OP, you suck at this stuff.

5) A series of expansion missions that doesn't take more than a year to completely implement in the game. Over 1-2 updates might be OK, but it shouldn't take as long as CoP did.
    I rather have it be uber long ;/.

And... add more story quests for me, along with other crap that has been said.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I really hope the NPC plays a big role in the expansion pack. Like, how they always talk about the magic mirror, I kinda want a BCNM where you fight a shadow version of your 6 man party, that mimic the same moves you do and all, so if you come in with a ridill and maneater, they will too, etc. If you come in with 6 BLM, they will too ;D

Something like the Shadow Battle in the Water temple in Zelda OoT, woulda be effing hotness.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    To OP, you suck at this stuff.

I rather have it be uber long ;/.

And... add more story quests for me, along with other crap that has been said.
    I don't mind it taking me a long time to scout it, develop a strategy that works for the group I'm with, and beat it. But I do get annoyed by getting defeated by incomplete programming.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sorry, KRT is a good example of a good levelling area. I should've made that more clear.
    allright. thought you meant KRT took a long time to get to >.>

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Something like the Shadow Battle in the Water temple in Zelda OoT, woulda be effing hotness.
    that fight was long and boring.

equip broken giant sword
    lock on and swing away for 10 minutes

Super short pop time for HNMs
    Super short pop time for NMs

They'd pop so fast that even if there is some gil sellers, more would stand a chance.

I know some good claimers who would beat them up at least 50% of the times.

Also, once a legit player gets the item he wants, he won't just stay there trying to get the NM again hopefully ^^;

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    that fight was long and boring.

equip broken giant sword
    lock on and swing away for 10 minutes
    Not rly.

Shadow link didnt have a hammer, and Hammers > Peoples faces.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Instanced dynamis.

More leveling areas for 73-75 people that can support at least 5 pts and has 5 minute repop. (See: Ule range)

Solo areas for 73-75 people where their npc gains some bonus exp or something so they stay the fuck out of regular exp spots.

More consistant and fluid terrain. Tahrongi Canyon -> Bubumiru is not believeable. Meri -> Champeign is not believeable. Stuff like Rangemount -> Beaucedine-> Xarcabard -> Ule is.

New HNMs with rare/ex drops compareable to or better than zilart items that are not 21-24 bullshit like the kings or 10% or whatever drop rate for pop items like sea. Oh, and they have to require strategy beyond "lol throw blms at it."

Lots more quests with gil rewards, except the gil rewards need to be a lot bigger. I don't care if I spend a week questing one series if I get a mil at the end of it.

Fix beastmaster.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I would like the next expansion's "Kings" to be Lairs, 18 man allience, or 32 man raid, I dont care. I dont want any timer lockout either. In old FF games you saved before you entered the dungeon, and when it killed you , you went RIGHT BACK IN TO DO IT AGIAN! Not wait 3 days so you can experiment with smething different to waste time.

Have it kind of like Limbus, where you have to fight mobs to progress and open vortexes, or so they can drop a key for someone to open a door, but not a limbus zone , more like a real zone (Eg. Start off in the Boyahda tree entrance, Fight mobs off in Dragon's Aery, then the boss is Fafnir or Nidhogg, however in newer content etc)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast