BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: come on guys     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

theres a difference pimpp, i know im gonna hear it for this but anyways, people that are homosexual have made a choice to be that way, true it may have been predisposed but it was a choice nonetheless, my brother cant wake up one day and say "well ok im not gonna be mentally retarted anymore"

and no i dont agree with the "thats gay" thing either, but i dont personally have any close relationship to someone that is gay, so it doesnt make me as upset as when someone calls someone retarted

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i know a few gay people and all say that theyve known it their whole lifes. point of it is, people will always say these things, so u shouldnt let things bother u as much. that or just remember that were all retards

edit: rofl, i didnt even realize that i said that. its like a natural saying.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    theres a difference pimpp, i know im gonna hear it for this but anyways, people that are homosexual have made a choice to be that way, true it may have been predisposed but it was a choice nonetheless, my brother cant wake up one day and say "well ok im not gonna be mentally retarted anymore"
    lol

brb, going to bed, and waking up asian tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    lol

i would never want to wake up asian. i just cant see any benefits.

now waking up tomorrow as the new messiah that could have some benefits

Xavier

Thats wrong on so many levels.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, i know its not the best way to say it, but its the best way i could come up with, i know people that are gay didnt wake up and say "hey im gay now" i realize that, but its not the same condition as my brother was the point i was trying to get across

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

and no i dont agree with the "thats gay" thing either, but i dont personally have any close relationship to someone that is gay, so it doesnt make me as upset as when someone calls someone retarted

I can't just wake up one day and be like "Hey i don't want to fuck guys anymore !!11!1!11!!1!!"

lol

I couldn't help but laugh out loud for real when i saw this, everyone at work looked at me all crazy and shit lol.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

this thread has visited every place in the world

Relic Shield
    BG Level

As per the gay part, I disagree with this statement on many levels.

Just to point out, not attacking or defending, this sounds very, very hypocritical.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    this thread has visited every place in the world
    the recent talk about homosexuality was forshadowed in the threads title, simply mess w/ the first word and bit and bam

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i feel like i've walked into a party thats been going on for a few hours and i dont know whats going on...

BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE, MAYBE YOU'LL CHOOSE TO BE GAY BECAUSE YOUR BEST FRIEND PLAYS FFXI AND DOESN'T HAVE A PERIOD LIKE THAT GIRL YOU USED TO LIKE, LETS ALL BE GAY BECAUSE IT'LL BE EASY.

No, it doesnt work that way, sadly (i'd end up straight :X)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh It's natural alright

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8582/gay7gw.jpg

No, I don't have problem with gay people, (just ask nirokun :3 )

but I find the idea of being born gay...unproven as of yet (I am a man of science after all).

OMFG at the pic LOL

Old Merits
    BG Level

LOL

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

How about people being born "creative"?
    -T.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol

It's nice to see someone gets it...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

rofl, zigma. i almost shit.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus