Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: come on guys     submit to reddit submit to twitter

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    NO UNACCEPTABLE

I'm leveling Ninja now ;_; WHM is like 39 now!
    Dude my ninja is 40 let's hit it!

Xenthan

As a matter of fact, yes, I am the BLM that subbed smn. And you know what, I got no regrets. I'm also the BLM that argued that Dark Staffs weren't worth the money. But that was the past, I know better now, and I've accepted my Noobishness. Now, on to the topic. Maybe Jorm is erratic, but if that's true, then this entire thread is pointless. We could say equil got lucky, or Hokuten, or Kinzuru, but the fact is that no one cares how many times he spike flails (or doesn't, in the case of Kinzuru), a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Hokuten beat him, as of yet Kinzuru nor equilibrium have, so they are more experienced. And when I said "superior" I was not implying a universal superiority. I was saying that, in the field of killing Jorm, Hokuten is superior. Argue about it all that you want, a win > full wipe any day. Once another LS beats him, then we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthan
    As a matter of fact, yes, I am the BLM that subbed smn. And you know what, I got no regrets. I'm also the BLM that argued that Dark Staffs weren't worth the money. But that was the past, I know better now, and I've accepted my Noobishness. Now, on to the topic. Maybe Jorm is erratic, but if that's true, then this entire thread is pointless. We could say equil got lucky, or Hokuten, or Kinzuru, but the fact is that no one cares how many times he spike flails (or doesn't, in the case of Kinzuru), a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Hokuten beat him, as of yet Kinzuru nor equilibrium have, so they are more experienced. And when I said "superior" I was not implying a universal superiority. I was saying that, in the field of killing Jorm, Hokuten is superior. Argue about it all that you want, a win > full wipe any day. Once another LS beats him, then we can talk.
    I'm on your side, but come on now. How can you argue experience, when Hokuten killed jorm 100%, and Kinzuru 99%?

You're really hurting whatever you are trying to argue for.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

More experienced? I don't think so...I've been a Lv75 PLD since before you even had BLM to Lv50. I think I know a little bit more about endgame than you do, buddy

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

whoops

taken back read wrong

I wiped to an Elder GOobue yesterday at 1% gogogo dia2, I still got the MOss to drop, Go me!

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    I wiped to an Elder GOobue yesterday at 1% gogogo dia2, I still got the MOss to drop, Go me!
    I remember dying a lot to goobs

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wish they didn't nerf beastmaster release and there still would be those gobbue pts there. It would have been nice for my smn to have a free ride 65-72 there like w/ bst. My bst went 66-72 in maybe 4-5 days there.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

65-69 or less, then solo agloolik~~

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

yea and back then you were worthless and you still are now belkin.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yay for Rava