FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

End game suggestion thread on Allakazham

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... m=0;page=1

Visit this thread, rate this guy up if you can, add in comments with more suggestions.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy Toleto Batman a good post!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

yeah, that was really good, hopefully it wont get trolled all to hell
    hopefully... mewww

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

3b) tiamat should never drop just crystals and it should never drop oxblood, adaman ingot, or beetle blood at all
    Only thing I disagree with. I want more beetle blood, damnit!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Maybe I'm alone on this one but I don't think the wyrms should drop uber end game items.

Sea/Ouryu/Bahamut/etc... should drop more and better items, I seriously don't want to see another three kings fiasco. If anything leave them up for challenge mobs or something fun for people to fight.

I can't read alla at work though so I can't respond or read that post >.<;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    3b) tiamat should never drop just crystals and it should never drop oxblood, adaman ingot, or beetle blood at all
    Of course, SE will just take that suggestion and turn:

Loser defeats Tiamat.
    You find a fire crystal on Tiamat.
    You find an oxblood on Tiamat.
    into:

Loserer defeats Tiamat.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh boy, allakhazam, home of the retards.

6. Nerf blm damage when more then 1 blm is in a party. I dislike the "Throw more blms at it" way of beating things.

5. More and rework exp areas (ITs and VTs)
    Is this even english?

We got an oxblood from a gunpod yesterday doing Proto-Omega. Like... WTF?

Add:

- Make the keyboard/mouse control fully customizeable. FFXI has the worst interface of any game made in the last 10 years. The worst is having to WAIT, sometimes as much as several seconds, for your macro palette to come up before you can use them or shift tables.

- Fix moveing stuff from/to mog/delivery agent, 2 seconds per item is utterly silly.

- Fix zoneing. I should NOT lose all my gear icons and have to wait for them to appear. I should NOT have to wait for my moogle/moghouse button to pop zoning into mog house. I should not have to wait for my spell list to get filtered to only spells I'm currently able to cast. I should not have to close and re-open my job ability list if I've zoned twice after changing jobs to get job abilities for the job I'm actually on instead of those of the last job.

- Fix zoneing 2. I should NOT lose group, linkshell or party chat when I zone, nor should I lose tells, people are not always getting tells on zones and the person doing the tell is not always getting the message they missed it.

- Fix zoneing 3. I should NOT be able to die while zoneing. I should not get hit by monsters that haven't even appeared on my screen after I zone. I should not lose sneak/invis or any other buff when I zone. I should not lose reraise buff before I warp/escape yet somehow still be able to die before warp fully goes off and end up dead without warping/escapeing.

- Fix information display. I should not get a treasure icon and have loot in my treasure list 5, 10 or even 20+ seconds before it decides to scroll onto my message window (PC issue, doesn't effect PS2s.) I should not get messages saying a debuff has worn off before I get the message the buff lands. I should not get utsusemi shadow used messages much later for shadows knocked down from spells/bard songs than for melee. I should not get message that I lose a shadow before I get the message that I gained the utsusemi buff (applicable to all buffs, e.g. stoneskin.) I should not click off a buff, have it disappear for a second, then reappear, then disappear again, when I click a buff off IT SHOULD BE GONE RIGHT THEN. I should be able to click off bard songs.

- Treasure list. Inventory should auto-sort, I should not have to go into inventory and click auto, then yes after every 2 or 3 mobs. Loot should be either filterable so I never ever get another earth crystal wasting my inventory again, or passing an item in inventory will pass all items of that type until you zone or lot one of those items. Lotting a type of tradeable item will auto-lot that type of item until you pass (i.e. dynamis coins, ancient beast coins, grah m chips are often held by 1 person.)

- /assist should work even if your target is not engaged. Our paladins often do not engage anymore, as it's just free TP for the mob.

So many more... but I can't think of them right now.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Of course, SE will just take that suggestion and turn:

[quote:aa84b]Loser defeats Tiamat.
    You find an oxblood on Tiamat.
    into:

Loserer defeats Tiamat.
    [/quote:aa84b]

And how is that any different from now? I've killed Tiamat and recieved absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco

6. Nerf blm damage when more then 1 blm is in a party. I dislike the "Throw more blms at it" way of beating things.
    I see this BLM nerf and raise a WAR nerf if people think this needs to happen.

Fucking idiots.

NO ONE should call for nerfing. It would be like me calling for them to nerf MNK because they can get chain 100. I'm happy for them. Why would I want to nerf that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet
    NO ONE should call for nerfing. It would be like me calling for them to nerf MNK because they can get chain 100. I'm happy for them. Why would I want to nerf that?
    Jealousy. Others lack of skill to get that high. Those would all be considered acceptable reasons why on Alla.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Jealousy. Others lack of skill to get that high. Those would all be considered acceptable reasons why on Alla.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro

Banned.

BG Level

I'ts what this forum been saying forever, but dumb down for the little kids.

SE is doing a bad job the second they listen to that forum.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't care about reading it because square-enix isn't even gonna bother to remotely consider any of it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I replied in that post with this :

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

If this happens, I want parties with more than 1 WAR to get nerfed too.

Why?

Because im an @#%^ like you ^_^

4x BLM 1x RDM 1x BRD in Sea/Ulegard =
    4x WAR 1x RDM 1x BRD in sky on weapons =
    3x MNK 1x WHM 1x RDM PT in KRT =
    3x RNG 1x NIN 1x RDM 1x BRD pt on Aerns =
    3x DRG 1x RDM 1x WHM 1x PLD pt in Lufaise on Birds =
    4x THF 1x SMN 1x RDM pt on Trapogans in Bibiki bay

Tell me why we need nerfage and they dont? I love my blm, it's fine the way it is. Why is the BLM group singled out? I'd love to know your reasons! all the other parties work great, all the same, it's called "Burning" and it's fun.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    I don't care about reading it because square-enix isn't even gonna bother to remotely consider any of it.
    That's where you're wrong, they listen to Allakhanoobs, (the mpk "fix" came from a ton of Allakhanoobs saying BST mpk'd them alot, when in reality they never got MPK'd once, but just felt like adding their 2 cents into the topic).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

a bst mpk'd me he released his beast near me and I didn't move away during the ten seconds that it won't aggro me please ruin the job for those who love it

I don't know... the only example I can think of that sort of relates to it... is Some Rapper, Nelly, Kelly,or something? Peeing on a girl and such... she could have moved right?

EDIT: Though its wrong to pee on someone

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuponut
    she could have moved right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast