+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumm
    Ikaruga video, I've never seen the game til now, looks like 1 guy playing 2 ships @_@
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5783523408
    Wow, i get confused with all the light and dark stuff...

If im getting this right, everything of a color different than the state your ship is in currently = bad ?
    Kinda, when you're black you do double damage to white, but white can kill you, vice versa.

When you're black you can absorb black energy and vice versa, and when you're black and kill black enemies shoot out black orbs you can absorb (maybe other way round, been a while)

The level he did isn't really hard (it would be playing like him though) just takes a bit of getting use too, the level after it is nuts though. It took me a year on and off to beat Ikaruga, maybe a month or two if I played it hardcore...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by RakEx

I'd also have to say Castlevania 1 (NES).

I hate to admit it but i never beat the giant blue monster after Dracula(Vampire). I left that on for days at a time too. Even came back a few years later and tried again and still counldnt win. I may give it one more shot.
    Yeah, Castlevania was very tough. I don't remember the levels being all that tough, but the bosses were brutal. It took me forever to beat the Grim Reaper, then Dracula, then Dracula's 2nd form or whatever the hell that last thingy was. I still think Ghosts n' Goblins was tougher (at least the levels were a lot tougher), but Castlevania is up there too.

I had problems with P.O.W. on the NES, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Ikaruga video, I've never seen the game til now, looks like 1 guy playing 2 ships @_@

If im getting this right, everything of a color different than the state your ship is in currently = bad ?
    The level he did isn't really hard (it would be playing like him though) just takes a bit of getting use too, the level after it is nuts though. It took me a year on and off to beat Ikaruga, maybe a month or two if I played it hardcore...
    That is not the full video, he plays the whole game in the full video.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker Of The Dead

I don't suppose you have a link for that? I'd very much like to see it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

FFXI vs bugged jailers

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yeah i wanna see that full vid too

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I don't suppose you have a link for that? I'd very much like to see it.
    http://www.ikaruga.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker Of The Dead

Wow nice, I was searching for some other levels but I couldn't find any. Playing the whole game like that is nuts, he must have one AMAZING memory and/or reflexes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Sanbone trio on master mode took me 6 months of playing just about every day to beat it, only to then be stuck on gregorio for another few months. God damn that game is good...
    I am quite the tough boss.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm gunna go with:

Jumper
    Burger Time
    GTA: San Andreas during the stupid plane/helicopter and mini-copter missions. For some reason I STILL can't beat those.

Man the guy who beat the last level on hard was FUCKING INSANE THAT SHIT IS WAY TO HARD ON NORMAL!! Final boss took me 3 months to beat ; ; the final form is so crazy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7