+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The 360 Beta     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The 360 Beta

well, I don't know how many people on this board have the 360 but the beta has started.

It's been confirmed that the 360 beta is going to have pretty much everything we're used to as of now with the PC/Ps2 version (aka both expansions etc) so I'm curious to know who here has a 360 and who's interested in grinding it out to Lv75.. Then seeing how end-game is like in beta

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

LFP like this

Mnk Mnk Rdm

"God i hope another mnk, a whm, and a brd pops lol"

"me too..."

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

XBOX360 OWNERS POST HERE ONRY!

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

XBOX360 is gay

..oh wait :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

360 owners will find a way to RMT to the beta server

they'll all burn to 75 and monopolize mee deegi or lord of onzozo

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Re: The 360 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Then seeing how end-game is like in beta
    I'm more curious what the job distribution will be. By now people have more access to the extent of 'what sucks' and 'what isn't' and given that there are always people looking away from endgame to just see what's fun for the first 50 levels, I really wonder if the 360 beta will have nearly the same job distribution as the existing community.

betas going to have like 80% blues and 20% other jobs. going to be pritty hard to lvl cept static.

betas going to have like 80% blues and 20% other jobs. going to be pritty hard to lvl cept static.
    What does XBOX360 Beta have anything to do with the new expansion? The two aren't related...in anyway, as far as I know. It's a Beta with the current expansions and updates that we have, and nothing more. No BLUs, no new zones.

Old Merits
    BG Level

No JPs.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    No JPs.
    !!!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    No JPs.
    Where do I sign?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

ill see you guys there.

i got dibs on first ridill

Re: The 360 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    well, I don't know how many people on this board have the 360 but the beta has started.

It's been confirmed that the 360 beta is going to have pretty much everything we're used to as of now with the PC/Ps2 version (aka both expansions etc) so I'm curious to know who here has a 360 and who's interested in grinding it out to Lv75.. Then seeing how end-game is like in beta
    I'm down, is the magazine in stores now with the demo disk with FFXi?

Xavier

If I owned an xbox360, I would in a heartbeat.

lol, thinking about it, you'd have to have people actually farm materials to level up crafts, and do bcs to get the materials for the harder stuff. Even if you RMTed, there wouldn't be anything to buy.

Magazine isn't in the stores yet. I've been waiting for it. It should hit the shelves here in Amsterdam in a few days seeing as the UK version of the magazine was released 5th of january. Always takes a week or so to get released here then.

When I get it I'll post some pics and the setup stuff.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

No JPs.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but FFXI beta kits are being given out free w/ purchase of Xbox360s in Japan to help boost sales. There might be a few hundred of em. =/

Anyways.. I dont see why anyone who is playing atm would want to start a new character on beta server so they can experience competion-less end game content. If Xbox360 beta is anything like PC/PS2 beta.

1. Lack of right jobs to PT. Wont get very far without static.
    2. Lack of good gear in the market. No one is high enough to farm Mee Deegi lol.
    3. When beta is over you lose the character. Like everyone else who wasted their time on PC/PS2 beta. -_-;
    4. (Not something I've done or will ever do but...) RMTing on a brand new server is seriously l o l. Remember what prices were back when retail began? Midgard I heard sold 1M for about 60 bucks.

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of other stuff but thats all I can come up with for now. I'm tired. ; ;

I got xbox, but kinda curious. Would the characters be deleted once the beta ends? Never participated in a Beta, if it is like a new server where we had it to ourselves for a while, I'd be there for sure.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
    No JPs.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but FFXI beta kits are being given out free w/ purchase of Xbox360s in Japan to help boost sales. There might be a few hundred of em. =/

Anyways.. I dont see why anyone who is playing atm would want to start a new character on beta server so they can experience competion-less end game content. If Xbox360 beta is anything like PC/PS2 beta.

2. Lack of good gear in the market. No one is high enough to farm Mee Deegi lol.
    3. When beta is over you lose the character. Like everyone else who wasted their time on PC/PS2 beta. -_-;
    4. (Not something I've done or will ever do but...) RMTing on a brand new server is seriously l o l. Remember what prices were back when retail began? Midgard I heard sold 1M for about 60 bucks.

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of other stuff but thats all I can come up with for now. I'm tired. ; ;
    To Fist, ya, they get deleted in the end.

1.) Which would be why hes trying to make a static.
    2.) Wouldn't be a problem w/ a static, the group would just have to work together to kill the small NMs for gear.
    3.) That sucks and it'd be the deal breaker really.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
    No JPs.

1.) Which would be why hes trying to make a static.
    2.) Wouldn't be a problem w/ a static, the group would just have to work together to kill the small NMs for gear.
    3.) That sucks and it'd be the deal breaker really.
    Sounds like the way FFXI is supposed to be played... Too bad we all ruin it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier

Damn... that sounds like it would be really fun. Still sounds like fun, but if it worked really well I'd cry when I got deleted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast