Quote Originally Posted by Idlepimp
    yay :D
    exactly my point
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6560

=3 lol I can feel the love
    And you still don't get the fucking idea and just GO THE HELL AWAY

In a PM:

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    I now i'm not exactly very smart and i'm sorry it frustrates you is there anything I can do to make it up to you ;_; ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    stop posting

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Idlepimp
    yay :D
    exactly my point
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6560

=3 lol I can feel the love
    And you still don't get the fucking idea and just GO THE HELL AWAY

In a PM:

I now i'm not exactly very smart and i'm sorry it frustrates you is there anything I can do to make it up to you ;_; ?
    stop posting
    shoulda said cyber lawl

Im upgrading relic sword, yes my dynamis ls helps me, but thats just it, were dynamis only and im friends with them all. Sure i could use the gil for other ppl but id rather get one of the best things in the game!! Now if the ls itself saved all currency, was a sky/sea/hnm/dynamis ls, then i can only see the horn being good. I know my alliance in dynamis has a brd who sometimes ballads 2 parties worth just so we don't have to invite another brd to our dynamis group!! I have no clue what im getting at with this post but feel free to discuss further! FYI WoW sucks.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by senseless
    Im upgrading relic sword, yes my dynamis ls helps me, but thats just it, were dynamis only and im friends with them all. Sure i could use the gil for other ppl but id rather get one of the best things in the game!! Now if the ls itself saved all currency, was a sky/sea/hnm/dynamis ls, then i can only see the horn being good. I know my alliance in dynamis has a brd who sometimes ballads 2 parties worth just so we don't have to invite another brd to our dynamis group!! I have no clue what im getting at with this post but feel free to discuss further! FYI WoW sucks.
    First, lol.

The sword is absolutely worthless, esp. if you're a dynamis only guild. Spending 450 mil on a weapon when a cheaper alternative is to just change jobs and deal even more dmg is a monumental error. But hey, its your money. You say WoW sucks now, but I bet as soon as the weapon is upgraded you'll be playing it lol.

Additional Effect: free trial account to WoW

i actually got a lvl 60 war i can play whenever i want for WoW, i just find it boring, and ive only spent 200m so far but ya, when you got nothing else in the game to get for a job what else is there to get?

Old Merits
    BG Level

I bet you don't have 5/5 HQ abjuration gear for all 5 sets.

hehe touché halfpint ^.^ i only got bits and pieces of hq's for blood and kaiser

Let me guess, Koenig hands/head, Crimson Feet/Hands/Legs?

Not bragging about this but only replyin to the post since i know there are many full kaiser/blood plds out there on other servers.

kaiser shield(i know its not abj), head, legs, feet, damn impossible to make gloves and body >.<

blood legs/feet

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Well at this point it'd be smart just to upgrade AF2 since one AF2 upgrade is, oh, 1/1000th as expensive as one complete relic upgrade. Yeah, most of them may be shitty, but some of them are pimp as fuck (hello Avatar Crit+4% on SMN Body) and at least your limiting factor isn't currency so you could upgrade basically your entire LS for less than it takes to upgrade one relic. And coincidentally, I bet the combined useful upgrades from an entire LS would end up as worthwhile as one person having relic if not more.
    just curious does anyone now if the AF2+1 for whm or sam is worth it or can provide a list of what the stats are
    USE THE SEARCH FUNCION!

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

just curious does anyone now if the AF2+1 for whm or sam is worth it or can provide a list of what the stats are
    Sam hands are the only good piece (for sam anyway, haven't looked at whm ), 7 str and dex.

But seriously. ffxi.somepage.com for the love of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by senseless
    i actually got a lvl 60 war i can play whenever i want for WoW, i just find it boring, and ive only spent 200m so far but ya, when you got nothing else in the game to get for a job what else is there to get?
    The better question is, when relic weapon is the only thing left for you to get, what will you do after you get it?

You'll end up like this guy: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... c&start=45

its one of the last things to get for that job, i like to finish equiping a job before moving onto the next, is how i play most rpgs.