Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Am I Only 1 Fed Up With This...

hello all,
    this is my 1st time posting but ive been playing this game since the NA release, i love this game and it is a great experience to meet new people and venture into a game area with friends and have fun, but i dunno ever since IGE gil selling BS the economy has gone to absolute bullshit! the prices are fricking outrageous, our economy has gone to the shitter where gil has no value, and i know in bot my HNM/God LS and my social ls where i have real life friends playing we have talked about this. and there are good and bad things bout it, but gil has lost its value completely! and i think its ruining the game experience overall. when a single item, liek hauby for example, jumps from 4 million to 18 mill in less then 3 days i think its a little outrageous! and when the SH was 8 million and i finally have enough to buy it, the next transaction jumps from 8 mil all the way to 18 mil >.> WTH is that shit! i was talking to people and was told SE sometimes reads these forums, am i only 1 that thinks SE should somehow get involved with this situation and try and bring the market values back down? ive had jujetsu gi and o kotes and fumas and specticals and all that but i think SE should start selling high priced items from an NPC so that the economy doesnt ruin the game even more and run even more people to WoW!? hell after reading about and watching friends play Wow im thinking of it, but i love the times i shared and learned with this game,and time spent gettin to know people and trusting them and goin on adventures into new reas. granted now a days i dont play as much as i used to back in the day, but ive seen a bunch of people alrdy quit just cuz IGE ruined it this xmas, granted most of yall might like that the prices went up so now u can make more money, but think now people wont b able to join FFXI now cuz of the economy sux magor donkey dick, if people agree with me i wanna try and bring this stuff up to SE cuz ive seen countless people talk botu this and no 1 was doin anything, i figured i might try and start something and try get this movement goin make economy and gameplay better, does any one else know were to post this type of thing? i figured since this webpage is read by all endgamers and low lvls that play i figured this might start something, but you guys can flame me or rant about me say shit but i dont care this is a game, and games shouldnt be ruined by greed, this is suppost to be fun and entertaining and not a hassel of having to farm for months-> years just to get amount of money for an amor piece u want then sudden watch the price double >.> i member back in the day when i join that emp pin, leaping boots, o.kotes were all 300k and fumas were 100k, jujetsu gi was 50k SH was 2 mil and hauby was aroudn 800-900k and i will still nvr forget astral rings were 100k, and snips were 80k, and i thought back then that 6 mil for a peacock charm was a shit load! but like with the jujetsu gi: i dont see payin 2 million for only 4 accuaracy bonus, or even the Okotes having the attack +20 isnot worth 8-9 million, i have now the mnk af2 gloves so i dont need those, fumas for that little haste is kinda BS also since mnks could wear there brown belt and get more + str! and i just wanna know why in the hell now snips r 2-3million, 5 accuracy is kinda BS all then u gotta eat is sushi, but the prices on some of these items are udderly complete frickin BS, but i wanted to know if any 1 was with me with this subject or if i was the only 1, and see if people would wanna join up and try and get this resolved be4 more people quit! if u dont like me u can downgrade me and rant and rave saying it should be on allakhazam and shit but i dont care! this is a game and shouldnt be ruin y money hungry greedy assholes, this should be a great experince to have and enjoy for every1, im sorry for my language and grammer but im kinda pissed bout this whole shit, and u people can hate me or wat ever but i tell it how it is striaght up,

Glikon-> 75 Galka Mnk

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.Text can make walls too.

Banned.

BG Level

OMGZ! I can see the Twin Towers in your text walls!

Old Merits
    BG Level

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT THE ECONOMY.

SQUARE-ENIX CANNOT AND WILL NOT 'RESET' THE ECONOMY.

THE ONLY WAY THAT THE CURRENT PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED IS THROUGH BOTH GILSELLER AND GILBUYER BANNINGS, WHICH WE ALL KNOW WON'T HAPPEN.

WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. THAT'S WHAT LIVEJOURNAL IS FOR.

Fin.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I remember that thread Carbon :3

Good times, good times.

Akiro

CHRAM

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Am I Only 1 Fed Up With This...

Quote Originally Posted by Glikon
    and i know in bot my HNM/God LS
    Stop caring there.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya

Re: Am I Only 1 Fed Up With This...

Quote Originally Posted by Woyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Glikon
    and i know in botH my HNM/God LS and my social ls
    Stop caring there.
    Interpret much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I love this forum so much.

*starts beating a dead horse with a 2 by 4*

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. THAT'S WHAT LIVEJOURNAL IS FOR.
    Message boards are for facts only? Woulda never have guessed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

WHY HASN'T KUNO POSTED ON THIS THREAD YET!??

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I would have but you posted my picture already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Your input is still highly valued.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

WELCOME TO BLUEGARTR FOURMS! you've made a good choice in coming here, you can tell everyone of these fagbuckets really enjoy your reading, albeit it's been posted a billion times. if you want my advice, the best way to survive here is to pack up and leave so that the ever-expanding aura of homoness doesn't eat you up and gay you over. run away, far away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast