Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

sad when your gilsellers look like this...

just randomly camping i checked one of them...sad but i still amazed...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../gilseller.jpg

wow o_O

Remember, the value of gil is ever decreasing. The more of their excess can invest in equipment while they wait for you to buy their gil, the better for them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    gimp

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Remember, the value of gil is ever decreasing. The more of their excess can invest in equipment while they wait for you to buy their gil, the better for them.
    yeah but he is wearing the fricken AF2 feet from dynamis O_o

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

gimp or not thats some better eq than a lot of other nin's who scrape up every piece of gil and still cant get...scouters corse cape sh+1 evasion earring elusive(5M on shiva -_-) among other things...this gilselling ls has dynamis drops and also an array of god gear haha

LazyShell
    BG Level

Yeah its funny they actually got those drops too... for most gilsellers with r/x gear, they usually got it from when they bought (or took) the account off IGE.. not these! fresh leveled to 75 and owning most ninja's gear already!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Spend more, make more.

And when you're done sell it all back for twice the price you originally paid.

What a fucking baller.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

gilseller on caitsith have evasion earrings, scorp harnesses (i think at least 1 HQ), 2-3 have byakko haidate, shura legs, hecatomb harness, they've killed kirin once, they got corse capes, breeze rings, put a lot of normal players gear to shame lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Been like this on Valefor for a couple months now. Gilsellers tried to pop Kirin, thankfully a person saw it and CFH'd. Some of them do have Shura Legs, Byakko Haidate, Koneg Hands, ect... Its pretty sad. The worst part is that there are atleast 2 LS'es that have gilsellers in them and use them to help themselves make gil. Pretty fucking lame.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

sounds like these might be chinese players, you know, it's possible.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    sounds like these might be chinese players, you know, it's possible.
    No No, you should see the AH history.

I'll get some ghetto fraps in a minute.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...13/FFXI015.jpg

The Ishi guy is their leader of sorts, this guy DC's they all DC. You can always find him at Bune, Cassie, Roc, Simurgh, Serket, ect... Always on, always going after gil NMs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i wonder if that guy picked the abyssal earring like i did and that's why he doesn't have a dual wield earring

ifrit sellers only have af2 and abjs :\

so because they camp HNM that can make them gil that makes them gil sellers? hmmmm. i dont thinnk that in conclusive evidence to call them a gil seller. only way you would know is if they actually said so

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thompkinsthebrian
    so because they camp HNM that can make them gil that makes them gil sellers? hmmmm. i dont thinnk that in conclusive evidence to call them a gil seller. only way you would know is if they actually said so
    ok.. no it's not shaddap. Gilsellers have blatantly obvious characteristics i.e. names follow general trends & are very noticeable, dts in Bazzar comment, homo LS name, camp shit 24/7.

Everyone can spot gilsellers off & know who they are

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Quote Originally Posted by thompkinsthebrian
    ok.. no it's not shaddap. Gilsellers have blatantly obvious characteristics i.e. names follow general trends & are very noticeable, dts in Bazzar comment, homo LS name, camp shit 24/7.

Everyone can spot gilsellers off & know who they are

that may be true but a lot of people just call people a gil seller cause they dont speak either english or japanese. and they have a chinese named LS.
    as for camping shit 24/7 dont a lot of endgame LS do very similar things? maybe not 24/7 but they are there for a good long time.

just saying you should have more evidance before calling someone a gilseller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast