+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hello i am David Cox. Rocl i am making fun of you. you smell like corn.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn
    I just think it's incredibly sad that the moment something comes around that people don't like they tack it right to Bush's petticoats, especially with this, as if it is something he scribbled onto the defense budget with some crayolas before he passed it. All in all a good example of the poor understanding most people hold of the American governmental systems.
    I'm not one of those people on this. I know he had nothing to do w/ it, and I know that the practice of adding "questionable" legislation to must-pass bills is common practice now. I dunno though, maybe nobody even noticed this, because its clearly impossible to monitor.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    JAIL TIME

i dont smell like corn

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    JAIL TIME

i dont smell like corn
    Soap on a rope

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    JAIL TIME

i dont smell like corn
    He can't go to jail, he said his name was David Penises... i mean Cox

i cant stand dirty politic. with the current state the military is in there is no way a senator or congressmen would go against it because of what it would be to the military who are fighting a useless campaign(all opinions are mine and i do not speak for the US armed forces...just had to get that out the way lol)

the president should have used his veto powers on this and spoke up about it. This is one of the more ridiculous laws put out in modern times

Quote Originally Posted by thompkinsthebrian
    i cant stand dirty politic. with the current state the military is in there is no way a senator or congressmen would go against it because of what it would be to the military who are fighting a useless campaign(all opinions are mine and i do not speak for the US armed forces...just had to get that out the way lol)

the president should have used his veto powers on this and spoke up about it. This is one of the more ridiculous laws put out in modern times
    LOL...Bush veto a defense spending bill, are you nuts? Clinton might have been able to veto it because he was the only president that has the ablity to use a line item veto, but that got slammed as unconstitutional (for good reason) by the Supreme Court.

Blaming Bush for this is like blaming the sheriff because the city councilmen decided to stop paying for prison and letting all the criminals out.

if it isnt right it should be stopped. im not completely blaming bush but he has some responsibility there, otherwise he wouldnt be the president.

personally i blame bush for everything

Sea Torques
    BG Level

if it isnt right it should be stopped. im not completely blaming bush but he has some responsibility there, otherwise he wouldnt be the president.

Props to you Xavier, but this is what I was talking about.

Demosthenes11

Way to not know a fucking thing about politics dumbass

Thought this might be a place to post this. Did'nt know stuff like this happened (i need to get off FFXI an pay attention to the news)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10740935/

For both the e-annoyance an the content within this link this pic says it all

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8...uncement2r.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deigo
    Thought this might be a place to post this. Did'nt know stuff like this happened (i need to get off FFXI an pay attention to the news)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10740935/

For both the e-annoyance an the content within this link this pic says it all

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8...uncement2r.jpg
    Awesome, haha.

LOL that is sooo true

Lmao cant stop laughing