Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Knights steal Ullikumi! (big suprise?)

So it's 3:30am EST, and a couple of us from EQ decide to go up in sky and camp Ullikumi. We get there and we see Knights camping him as well. When I got there, Knights killed the PHs and both LS were waiting for Ulli to pop. 5 min after the PH, Ulli pops, we get claim and we hurry to the teleport room.

While we were running to the teleport room, they accused us of stealing (see pic #1) just because we didn't kill PH and we didn't camp as long as they did lol... (childish behavior). While running to the teleport room, we get an Aura Statue link. Trying to sleep it and reseting hate, Ullikumi goes unclaimed (while this was going on, Knights were still accusing us of stealing etc.) Gizzmo(Knights) steals it with Provoke....

Can you say Hipocryte? This kind of behavior is gilseller behavior, not what I expected from Knights. Just proves the lack of integrity and honour that Knights has for the game.

Here are the pics :D

this is what has been said in "say".
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nightspic1.jpg

Aaaand the steal!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sStealpic2.jpg

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh noes

I smell drama.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

JERRY JERRRY JERRY

Sea Torques
    BG Level

4 pages by noon est tmw..

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hate to flame but I killed Ullikimmi once in a XP party once, and we got a link on the way to the teleport room and handled it. I just tanked the statue until the dark got tp, then did light on it, while the ninja and the rdm started to kite Ulli. did they steal it sure whatever, I'm just going to be the first to say, you could have avoided this.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i wasnt there but i dont think it was that the link was a problem, but when they went to take care of the link ulli went unclaimed allowing for the steal

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

yeah you're right, we could have.. We were trying to take care of add, shit happens, but it still doesn't erase the fact that it was stolen...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

they have the same guy tanking both mobs. if you have gravity on Ulli your ninja really dosen't need a healer, if the ninja kites while the others handle the add you won't lose it.

in any case if you want me to say it, yeah it look spretty obvious they stole it. But I'm guessing you knew they were going to try, so you should have taken measures to avoid it.

I was the one taking care of the link, putting it to sleep. I originally claimed Ulli, and I also slept the link that was on our way to the kiting room. Granted, we COULD HAVE prevented it, but considering we were up against another "respectable" HNMLS, I didn't think of that in the heat of the pull. Congratulations to Knights to pulling themselves down to the ranks of Gilsellers.

Shinhwa

>.<

That's fucked up!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Well it would be nice to read the whole converstation, but instead you block out what yall said to them. >.> How do we not know you stole it from knights? Then knights stole it back? How would you feel if you spent hours camping a monster, and suddenly someone comes up and claims the monstr after 5 min.? I would be pissed also.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Ulli didn't pop before the text you see. What is scribbled was just conversation. Pretty funny because we were talking about how we had no beef with Knights and what not... God how that changed.

And rest assured, I would not block one side of the coin. We were basically flaming after they stole it from us, I dont' know why that would be important...

Ulli only got unclaimed once.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I was just seeing, some people will only show one side of the coin and maybe forgot to screen shot other things that happened.

We've had similar instances at Ulli, just get over it. It sucks a lot, I know, but.. Do you think that enough bitching will convince them to give you the stone?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

is it really stealing? you did say they was camping the nm beore you got there right? i think knights did say they camping that nm right? so you guys stay there and wait for the nm to pop and claim it will they fighting the PH right? so who is the FXXX up one? ya is wrong to steal nm from each other, like you say we give respect to other hnm ls that is not gil seller. so where is the integrity and honour like you say.on what you guys did? where the respect for each other? to me gilseller like to mpk and steal nm that they dont help kill PH. if you guys have intrgrity and honour you guys would have leave the area.

Can you say Hipocryte? This kind of behavior is gilseller behavior, not what I expected from Knights. Just proves the lack of integrity and honour that Knights has for the game.

The "we were here camping for hours" argument is old, and childish. Coming this far along on HNM games, it's common knowledge that a claim is a claim, and that's all there is to it. You camp something, however long it takes, if you lose the claim, too damn bad, congratulate the LS that did. If they were gilsellers, sure, taunt them & yell & cuss . But when you're against another HNM, you don't STEAL a claimed NM. Mutual respect dictates this. When you don't get claim, you random for a chance at the NM if there's a wipe. If we had wiped, fine, they could've had it. We would have shown the same respect, because we hold the claim/wipe/lot practice in high regard, like other HNM's on our server. What Knights did was petty, and they couldn't even respond to polite inquiries from our LS leaders as to why this was allowed to happen.
    GG

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Glikon
    Well it would be nice to read the whole converstation, but instead you block out what yall said to them. >.> How do we not know you stole it from knights? Then knights stole it back? How would you feel if you spent hours camping a monster, and suddenly someone comes up and claims the monstr after 5 min.? I would be pissed also.
    I'm pissed that you have a party life and go out get laid by hot girls

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lmao cubone :wink: i'll hook you up

So you knew they were at Ulli camp yet still went to that camp anyway? Then when you saw them killing place holders, not being in an exp party, you decided to camp on top of them for ulli? There is no law that says you cant camp against them but what really would have been the mature thing to do? In my opinion (and it is by far not law) I just feel you got what you deserved for coming up there. I know you did a /sea all, and yet you still went.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast