Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exploit the MPK patch...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Exploit the MPK patch...

...until they fix it cause we know SE hates exploits. 8)

Pull ulli place holder -> sleep (or if youre a bst/smn, put a pet on it) -> log out -> log on. Increases the chance of ulli spawns from 4~ per PH per hour to 35~ per ph per hour.

Works on all lotto pop NM's, yea... chary too. GO.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

ofn

I don't recall a thread dedicated to it though (which will surely degnerate into naked mithras and/or galkas)

I'm not to sure this will work. Once i pulled Sozu ph with acid bolt, hide so it depopped, then when it respawned i started fighting and got the message "the Tonberry Pursuer's defense down effect wears off" which leads me to believe its the same mob reppopping.
    But i was also stealing gold coins from tonberry chopper outside and zoning it, and it kept popping with gold coin in pockets for me to steal, which leads me to believe it is the same mob repopping but with full items again. Also b/c that chopper(nin) i was zoning can also pop as blm if you kill it, but kept being nin if you zone it.

spare me grammar flames

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    I don't recall a thread dedicated to it though (which will surely degnerate into naked mithras and/or galkas)
    Fine, I'll drop what I'm doing and continue my good works on the message board...

No rest of the wicked...

Now where did I put those screenshots from the last time I was at the locker room of the Bastok Mines Gym?

I don't think this works. The SE update notes say that the same mob will reappear.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I'm not completely sure about this as I never tested this myself, but beastmaster friends of mine told me that when a mob depops and repops it can con differently. Like instead of being the Even match you want to exp with it repops as a Tough :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet
    I don't think this works. The SE update notes say that the same mob will reappear.

are DC and EM mobs the same?

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    I'm not completely sure about this as I never tested this myself, but beastmaster friends of mine told me that when a mob depops and repops it can con differently. Like instead of being the Even match you want to exp with it repops as a Tough
    This is true, which is one reason why us BSTs are bitching so much.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It works well for converting blood balls to EM in the tree at least.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

It works on Despot at least, but that already seemed glitched in a different way (Groundskeepers pop in, disappear, and pop in again shortly after).

Popping Despot now just consists of training one wall of Groundskeepers to the main gate and zoning, then coming out and zoning the other wall the same way. Works like a charm.

It has been shown to work... that is, after the update, before the maintenance that follows every update fixing the glitches. For example, the Despot case - LS members trained the placeholders and he spawned immediately. It's also easy to see they arent the same mobs as a BST because instead of all mobs being IT+ and hard to identify, they range from DC-IT, and you will see a DC mob depop and repop as VT; obviously not the same mob.

Donno what SE was thinking - I haven't tried repopping mobs as BST lately to see if they fixed the level of the repopped mob thing, but as far as I know they did change it so you can no longer pop NM's this way. :'(

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Levelling as a BST yesterday, repops still aren't the same mob that despawned...

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i was fighting flowers in the grand palace of hu*cough* and trained the tough ones to the zone to depop them, and they kept repopping tough

doesnt matter though, gave up farming those bitches, now i have to farm other crap -_-

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I have tried this on other NM's that will remain nameless and it has yet to work. Still trying.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

hahahaha unlimited spawns!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I popped Despot that way on accident once, but I think they fixed it in the patch following the update. I've since tried - I trained the full wall MANY times, and he never popped, then we killed a few, and he popped...

After the fix I tried this on Despot and was an easy pop. I then put together a team to pop Ulli, and that worked too. But I was under the impression a subsequent update fixed this, at least for NMs.

It still works, last time I exped BST in sky I accidently agroed a couple groundskeepers on the wall (you don't want to know <.<; and zoned them, came back out, and agroed despot.

Unless somebody pulled one off me then killed it, and it took 16 mins for me to rest 46 mp, use divine seal, and cast cure 3, I don't think it was fixed.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    It still works, last time I exped BST in sky I accidently agroed a couple groundskeepers on the wall (you don't want to know <.<; and zoned them, came back out, and agroed despot.

Unless somebody pulled one off me then killed it, and it took 16 mins for me to rest 46 mp, use divine seal, and cast cure 3, I don't think it was fixed.
    Galka Clear Mind = hMP-10