Reraise Hairpins, use 'em

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

/comfort

blax n gunz
    BG Level

so you spend 2 fkn hours in KRT and you get all that exp back and a fat buffer, and you can have your shiny epenis back.

cry me a river. :D

Simple solution

VISHNU CESTI

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

/semiderailed

is brutal earring actually worth it? someone tell me numbers

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Oh the irony

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9735/img00777ab.png

(if you cant see it get a browser that can view PNG's :D )

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Oh the irony

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9735/img00777ab.png

(if you cant see it get a browser that can view PNG's :D )
    L M A O

holy shit that's priceless.... apparently the dev team didn't program NPC's to back up to the correct distance

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    /semiderailed

is brutal earring actually worth it? someone tell me numbers
    5% DA

and yes it is.

The only single piece of equipment for melee that compares to a Brutal is a Ridill. He had a Spharai but not a Brutal; he was probably being outparsed by people who's gear was comparable but with the earring, minus the relic weapon. Which explains why he bought all/most the beastcoins (cause who gets sea and then waits to try to get their ring- especially DDs? And who gets sea and then the same day does enough Limbus' for 65 coins?).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chambers
    The only single piece of equipment for melee that compares to a Brutal is a Ridill. He had a Spharai but not a Brutal; he was probably being outparsed by people who's gear was comparable but with the earring, minus the relic weapon. Which explains why he bought all/most the beastcoins (cause who gets sea and then waits to try to get their ring- especially DDs? And who gets sea and then the same day does enough Limbus' for 65 coins?).
    wtf are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    wtf are you talking about?
    He was just mimicing the MasterCard commercials...wow how the hell did you get that out of the OP?

Uhh...read it again. Raineer asked if the Brutal Earring was 'worth it'. I responded with the truth: With the possible (probable) exception of a Ridill (for WAR) the earring is the single best piece of DD equipment in the game.

Then this morphed into noting that he had 'just finished CoP' and already had a Brutal earring...taking into account that people don't just stop at Al'Taieu access, that they beat CoP shortly after they have access to Limbus, it's a pretty fair assumption to think he bought nearly all of his coins. When the guy is in such a hurry for an item that would otherwise be free, it's safe to conclude it's because he knows it's so good; he was probably outparsed by a MNK with comparable gear, minus the Spharai, plus the earring (before he had one). I know you've seen the parses of gradient beating destroyer MNKs in damage by like 1%, and he has a brutal. So it's fairly safe to conclude this guy was outparsed and rushed out to get his earring.

Did you get it this time or should I type it in fucking Hindi?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

who cares if he bought the coins

gonna complain he bought coins for his Spharai?

Uhh...read it again. Raineer asked if the Brutal Earring was 'worth it'. I responded with the truth: With the possible (probable) exception of a Ridill (for WAR) the earring is the single best piece of DD equipment in the game.

Then this morphed into noting that he had 'just finished CoP' and already had a Brutal earring...taking into account that people don't just stop at Al'Taieu access, that they beat CoP shortly after they have access to Limbus, it's a pretty fair assumption to think he bought nearly all of his coins. When the guy is in such a hurry for an item that would otherwise be free, it's safe to conclude it's because he knows it's so good; he was probably outparsed by a MNK with comparable gear, minus the Spharai, plus the earring (before he had one). I know you've seen the parses of gradient beating destroyer MNKs in damage by like 1%, and he has a brutal. So it's fairly safe to conclude this guy was outparsed and rushed out to get his earring.

Did you get it this time or should I type it in fucking Hindi?
    I still think you missed the point, if you want to talk to Raineer, try quoting him >.>

Muze is just saying that he got owned by CoP and can't equip his 300mil weapon. You went on to assume a whole lot of things that are irrelevant to this topic...

Oh my bad. I didn't know threads don't deviate- while still being similar to- the topic of the OP here.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Actually, I know a few people in a certain LS who just got Al'taieu access for the sole purpose of Limbus.

It will still be a while before they get the rings, but what motivated them to actually get Sea was the rewards of Limbus......................

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    Actually, I know a few people in a certain LS who just got Al'taieu access for the sole purpose of Limbus.

It will still be a while before they get the rings, but what motivated them to actually get Sea was the rewards of Limbus......................
    That's the main reason I got sea.

Really what else is there? Mobs that drops 1-2 items maybe. Ring was a nice bonus too.

Only good thing about having acess to Garden/Palace is for Rampage burn parties that arent shiehi wasting parties. Nice place 10k/hr minimum garunteed, and no assholes showing up in camp.

Oh my bad. I didn't know threads don't deviate- while still being similar to- the topic of the OP here.
    You didn't even try to derail it properly.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Don't get all huffy and puffy, i just didn't know *completely pulling shit out of your ass* was the kool thing to do now.

so what if he bought the coins.

kids these days