Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    how about having 1 LS camp things at 5am PST so the JP's dont let it sit unclaimed in JP time, then after 7 nights of NQ have passed, you bring your LS who doesnt have a ToD and claim the HQ at 8pm PST.

Would that be defined as RMT ?
    That sounds like the whole Ulli argument......

'Excuse me, we have been camping this for 7 days, you are not allowed to camp it until we say so'

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wait, so what your saying is because you got 7 uncontested fafnirs you deserve the nidhogg?

>.>

*cough*FI?*cough*

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    wait, so what your saying is because you got 7 uncontested fafnirs you deserve the nidhogg?

>.>

*cough*FI?*cough*
    we sniff glass to stay awake and camp all kings, we're simply that hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic

>.>

*cough*FI?*cough*
    we sniff glass to stay awake and camp all kings, we're simply that hardcore

ever sniffed soda/pop (whatever you may call it)?

actually try this. take a 20oz bottle of cocacola. open it, then right away stick your eye directly over the mouth of the bottle. and make sure the bottle is against your face with no room for air to get through. Now see how long you can hold it there.

i know this has nothing to do with anything but you should try it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

actually glass is a kind of crystal meth, i was hooked on it for about 6 months, not fun, not fun at all, when your high on it you can completely forget about sleeping, i was up for 8 days one time

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    the linkshell name is 'FantasticImpromtu'

whatever the fuck that means. not like LS names have to make any sense.
    The snob in me wants to believe that it's a play on Chopin's immensely famous piece for solo piano that's popularly known as "Fantasie Impromptu" (the proper name is Impromptu in C sharp Op. 66 if you're interested).

Most likely it's just the dumb crap japanese people come up with.
    hmm...actually alleya i'd probably agree with you that they could've taken the name from that piece...seeing as how some rpg's from back in the day used classic pieces like those to fill in their music slots... i.e. Seventh Saga from Enix...and a few others =\ (super nintendo)

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

omg dopa <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

on topic: what really grinds my gears

after boss is killed in a city run, 75% of people leave, making farming either impossible or much harder, especially with 45+ minutes left on clock, way to screw sponsors, and who gives a shit if your AF doesnt drop here. When whm and nin were my only jobs, you know how many bastoks I missed? 0, its called Team Players, not lets get my attendance and fly. (I still havent missed 1 Bastok, but my point is, bastok drops neither whm or nin AF2)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

if 4 blm 1 brd 1 rdm are still there, you have an adequite post-boss-farm team

last time we were down to 6 ppl in jeuno but still cleared the whole path between AH and Palace when everyone left >:D

you know what grinds my gears?

Watching a ls that beat vrtra lose to nidhogg at 3% and some scrub ls that lost to Fafnir two nights before claims and gets an m body (mbody from a 3% nidhogg, m feet bought...he's a 1% KB steal away from full koenig). Oh, and the vrtra LS cfh fafnir the previous night while wiping to darters.

Yeah, that grinds my gears.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Man u guys make me want to come back to Bahamut less n less-.-'

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

another on topic gear grinder:

People in whmless PT's 56+ begging others in zone/region for r2/3, making the whole PT stall, and/or causing another pt's whm to stop getting their own exp just for you. By the time you take your r1, unweaken and exp it back, it would be quicker than waiting 30+ minutes for someone elses inconvenience to save you 500 exp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6