+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Japanese YTMND     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    I laugh'd

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

They're all the same IP lol. Nice try, Chocolate Angel Moomba psycho chick with a penis. Good night^^

Setsuko just lmao at you. Your forum life now seems to revolve around insulting me the same way 200+ times (gets old be creative) and hitting on Xavier. Get a hobby!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    They're all the same IP lol. Nice try, Chocolate Angel Moomba psycho chick with a penis. Good night^^
    The angelkitty conspiracy brought to you by setsuko

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Chocolate Angel Moomba psycho chick with a penis. Good night^^

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    Setsuko just lmao at you. Your forum life now seems to revolve around insulting me the same way 200+ times (gets old be creative) and hitting on Xavier. Get a hobby!!! :D
    Well, until this one.. I really didn't find Chocolate or Moomba's posts to be annoying at all, even though it is Angelkitty, the problem people had with her was that she was annoying in the most pointless of ways. None of her posts she made as Chocolate or Moomba after she was banned were any more annoying than any other posts someone else made could be, so I really don't see why people were so hostile towards her.

Of course, no point in admitting that you are Angelkitty o_O Probably should have just not responded

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Moomba
    lmao poor moomba
    I wasn't going to say anything, but now you've started to talk to yourself.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

She's like one of those fat retarded people that you keep to laugh and throw corn at.

8=====>

BG Level

She's harassing me on aim now omgz lol. Get a life, kid.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

POST AIM WINDOW GO

8=====>

BG Level

Angelkitty called me a fag on aim. /cry

I said nothing to insult you. Read my post. I initially said "Hi, Angelkitty."

I joke around with Xav a lot. We're in the same LS. It's harmless fun lol. But you don't understand fun

You're so uptight.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Moomba
    lmao poor moomba
    I wasn't going to say anything, but now you've started to talk to yourself.
    I don't know what would be funnier, let her keep posting, or IP ban her and watch Wafik's ytmnd come true.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

The angelkitty conspiracy brought to you by setsuko
    What exactly does your life revolve around? >_>

btw, forum trolling is a very good hobby if done correctly- sadly you just fail at everything

Angelkitty called me a fag on aim. /cry

I said nothing to insult you. Read my post. I initially said "Hi, Angelkitty."

I joke around with Xav a lot. We're in the same LS. It's harmless fun lol. But you don't understand fun

You're so uptight.

Yeah another example of you trying to get attention through lieing.

You said Hi angelkitty to moomba cause you feel the need to reveal anything angelkitty related. Somehow your life now revolves around me on these forums I never see you post anything that doesn't have my name in it.

I know your in the same LS you have made that ovious. You say I am a attention whore who posts idiotic things, yet you made a thread titled "i'm bored entertain me" which revolved around your LS jokes being brought to the forums when you could have easily just found entertainment in your LS. Thats just being a attention whore, your no better then me so you should learn to stop being a hypocrite.

At this point setsuko I have lost all respect for you as a person. Your just a bully and a hypocrite who needs to learn her place in life.

On a side note moomba is a RL friend who spent the night. He plays ffxi but doesn't have a computer at his house just a PS2. I made him a account so he could use the forums since theres alot of useful endgame information on here and also alot of entertaining threads. Oh and hes gay so piss off if you think hes girly.

that's what I got out of every single post you've made on this board.

You fail at life

*cue "Remember Kids, horizontal cuts not vertical cuts image*

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

I fail at life

*cue "Remember Kids, horizontal cuts not vertical cuts image* I don't wanna fuck up my next suicide attempt after all.
    Fix'd

Let someone who people actually respect do the insulting like lordwafik.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

I fail at life

*cue "Remember Kids, horizontal cuts not vertical cuts image* I don't wanna fuck up my next suicide attempt after all.
    Fix'd

Let someone who people actually respect do the insulting like lordwafik.
    LOL OMGWTFBBQZ ROFL U R LE PWN MATURE

EDIT: I love the way you lick Lordwafik's crack. YOUR NOSE IS BROWN

8=====>

BG Level

Yeah another example of you trying to get attention through lieing.

You said Hi angelkitty to moomba cause you feel the need to reveal anything angelkitty related. Somehow your life now revolves around me on these forums I never see you post anything that doesn't have my name in it.

I know your in the same LS you have made that ovious. You say I am a attention whore who posts idiotic things, yet you made a thread titled "i'm bored entertain me" which revolved around your LS jokes being brought to the forums when you could have easily just found entertainment in your LS. Thats just being a attention whore, your no better then me so you should learn to stop being a hypocrite.

At this point setsuko I have lost all respect for you as a person. Your just a bully and a hypocrite who needs to learn her place in life.

On a side note moomba is a RL friend who spent the night. He plays ffxi but doesn't have a computer at his house just a PS2. I made him a account so he could use the forums since theres alot of useful endgame information on here and also alot of entertaining threads. Oh and hes gay so piss off if you think hes girly.
    I'm not the one lying obviously. You sent me 2 msgs on AIM, one calling me a fag. But I was asleep so /gg. I didn't respond. I just hit the "warn" button once I saw it.

Ya know, I can make any kind of thread I want, too. Last time I checked, this is my LS forums LOL. Half the people on here are my friends, so there's no harm in having a little thread to chat in.

I'm no bully like you say. You just don't seem to get the fact that these forums would be better off without you. Ever since we discovered your penis, you've done nothing but spam people with private msgs or continue to come up with BS stories like "Moomba is my rl friend lolz." At this point you should realize no one believes a word you say. Nor do we care lol. It's not a big deal. You obviously can't handle a joke or sarcasm about ANYTHING.

Please, don't msg me on AIM again. I consider that harassment. You have problems, kid. Seek medical help.

oh noes, your sharp wit has sliced through my body, leaving me alive, but with my entrails hanging from the area that was once my belly. I shall now die knowing that you, angelkitty/chocolate/forumwhore/manthra, has cut me off at the knees with viscious insults.

I'd say go back to allakhazam, but fuck that, go back to a fucking counterstrike board...you might actually seem sane compared to those people.