+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 "hijackers" alive     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I dont know whats more of a worry to me, that bush (asuming he knew) would do this to his own people, or that tony blair is forever kissing such a persons ass.

Fear is a very powerfull thing ... four more years!

Oneday eveyone will know the truth

Off topic
    God i <3 google video

I guess no one bothered to look at the date the story was posted...

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
    OLD FUCKING NEWS PEOPLE.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol @ zigma

gj

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Thank god I didn't see this thread earlier. I sleep better at night when I am better able to pretend that there aren't people in the world who equate bush to hitler and play pathetic democracy/republic/oil/liberation word games over the internet.

Seriously, do half of you people ever go back and read what you've just written with any semblance of self-criticism? I doubt it, because if you did you would see yourselves for the pompous, hopelessly uninformed assholes you truly are.

If you are going to make a stand on something, make it a good stand for christ's sake. Make an argument based on intelligent thoughts rather than ass-backwards connections about who was elected and how our country isn't really a democracy and how you're so smart because you can point out the technical differences between some word phrases and you think that completely invalidates anything anyone has said ever. That's like saying "hey did you eat food last night? You know, Adolf Hitler and Doctor Mengle ate food too, you're probably just like them". Come the hell off it. Make a good argument or shut your face.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineh
    I dont know whats more of a worry to me, that bush (asuming he knew) would do this to his own people, or that tony blair is forever kissing such a persons ass.

Fear is a very powerfull thing ... four more years!

Oneday eveyone will know the truth

Off topic
    God i <3 google video
    Hello Mr. or Ms. great example of what I was talking about. Do tell, are you in the habit of offering your inflammatory less-than-expert opinion on things you know absolutely nothing about, much like the (dare I say) gentleman who made that video? If so, please tell me you have recently undergone a labotomy so that I may forgive you on the grounds that that is understandable behavior from a person in your position.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn
    Hello Mr. or Ms. great example of what I was talking about. Do tell, are you in the habit of offering your inflammatory less-than-expert opinion on things you know absolutely nothing about, much like the (dare I say) gentleman who made that video? If so, please tell me you have recently undergone a labotomy so that I may forgive you on the grounds that that is understandable behavior from a person in your position.
    Why did we go to war anyways, Raivyn?

Thank god I didn't see this thread earlier. I sleep better at night when I am better able to pretend that there aren't people in the world who equate bush to hitler and play pathetic democracy/republic/oil/liberation word games over the internet.

Seriously, do half of you people ever go back and read what you've just written with any semblance of self-criticism? I doubt it, because if you did you would see yourselves for the pompous, hopelessly uninformed assholes you truly are.

If you are going to make a stand on something, make it a good stand for christ's sake. Make an argument based on intelligent thoughts rather than ass-backwards connections about who was elected and how our country isn't really a democracy and how you're so smart because you can point out the technical differences between some word phrases and you think that completely invalidates anything anyone has said ever. That's like saying "hey did you eat food last night? You know, Adolf Hitler and Doctor Mengle ate food too, you're probably just like them". Come the hell off it. Make a good argument or shut your face.
    Your confidence in honest government is astounding. Power is a privilege, and very few who have power acknowledge this fact. Welcome to real life, we are like lambs to the slaughter, fat and plump full of media. In history class we learn of past rulers, kings, emperors of other nations and empires, who lust for land, power, military conquest, subjects, and riches. But in American history we learn of the struggle for freedom, the righteous ways of our forefathers, the noble deeds of our past presidents. It's all propaganda to build nationalism and patriotism. It's all a point of view and you're staring through the tunnel the media gave you. Wake up to the real world where nothing is as it seems and you can't believe a word anyone says. If you have confidence in government to protect your interests and well-being, I pity you.

"Steal from one person and you're a criminal, steal from everyone and you're a government."

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa

Your confidence in honest government is astounding. Power is a privilege, and very few who have power acknowledge this fact. Welcome to real life, we are like lambs to the slaughter, fat and plump full of media. In history class we learn of past rulers, kings, emperors of other nations and empires, who lust for land, power, military conquest, subjects, and riches. But in American history we learn of the struggle for freedom, the righteous ways of our forefathers, the noble deeds of our past presidents. It's all propaganda to build nationalism and patriotism. It's all a point of view and you're staring through the tunnel the media gave you. Wake up to the real world where nothing is as it seems and you can't believe a word anyone says. If you have confidence in government to protect your interests and well-being, I pity you.

"Steal from one person and you're a criminal, steal from everyone and you're a government."
    You're right, because EVERYONE is out to get us. So let's disband all government and start anarchy.

Seriously though, me saying your mother is a whore has just as much facts behind it as that statement.

"ZOMG NOTHING IS REAL WAKE UP"
    The matrix is calling you...

I didn't say everyone is out to get us, I said our whole lives are filled with propoganda bullshit and you can't trust what is fed to you through the boob tube. People who have power exploit it and take advantage of others who can't do a damn thing about it. There are instances of it everyday all around you whether you are aware of it or not. Most of the time you're not, because there are cover ups and lies.

A good example is the neighborhood I live in. It has a board comprised of elected members from the neighborhood. Most of these people got their board memberships because other people in the neighborhood didn't want to deal with the politics and background of keeping the neighborhood maintained, such as maintaining the lake and the grass areas not a part of someone's lot. They took advantage of this fact and for years have been working behind the scenes, making contracts with uninsured companies that are run by their associates to do all kinds of maintenance for obscene amounts, all the while skimming money from residents that has equated into tens of thousands of dollars each year. All the while it has been bringing our property value down. Because people with power exploited it, and were able to keep it hidden until recently. This is on a tiny scale, this is my neighborhood, imagine an administration running an entire nation. You have no fucking clue what goes on behind the scenes and defending it is just as blind as you naysayers say attacking it is.

If your best argument is a sarcastic remark taking what I said completely out of context, then I'm not interested.

agree with what was stated above. Media is definitely filled with progaganda and one sided stories all depending upon who is paying. move to another country and watch their news. you will see something a little different. read other countries newspaper articles on world events, might be suprised

This topic is taking away my horny...

Demosthenes11

I didn't say everyone is out to get us, I said our whole lives are filled with propoganda bullshit and you can't trust what is fed to you through the boob tube. People who have power exploit it and take advantage of others who can't do a damn thing about it. There are instances of it everyday all around you whether you are aware of it or not. Most of the time you're not, because there are cover ups and lies.

A good example is the neighborhood I live in. It has a board comprised of elected members from the neighborhood. Most of these people got their board memberships because other people in the neighborhood didn't want to deal with the politics and background of keeping the neighborhood maintained, such as maintaining the lake and the grass areas not a part of someone's lot. They took advantage of this fact and for years have been working behind the scenes, making contracts with uninsured companies that are run by their associates to do all kinds of maintenance for obscene amounts, all the while skimming money from residents that has equated into tens of thousands of dollars each year. All the while it has been bringing our property value down. Because people with power exploited it, and were able to keep it hidden until recently. This is on a tiny scale, this is my neighborhood, imagine an administration running an entire nation. You have no fucking clue what goes on behind the scenes and defending it is just as blind as you naysayers say attacking it is.

If your best argument is a sarcastic remark taking what I said completely out of context, then I'm not interested.
    I don't get it. Why the hell would they do that if it doesn't benefit anyone including themselves? Sounds to me like you are leaving a large part out of that story

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    I don't get it. Why the hell would they do that if it doesn't benefit anyone including themselves? Sounds to me like you are leaving a large part out of that story
    I did leave out a part of the story. The part where the property value is going down because the lake has lost many feet of water, making it look terrible, and killing the wildlife in and around it. Further, none of the board members have a house on the lake, therefore, their property values are not as affected as much as lakefront owners. They are getting kickbacks from the insane contracts they produced with illegitimate companies that supposedly maintain our neighborhood equating into the upper tens of thousands of dollars, as I mentioned before. I like your attempt at an attack, try reading more thoroughly next time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

much like the (dare I say) gentleman who made that video?
    Your an idiot, you failed to make a point in your post, which is exactly what you were bitching about. And you obviously didn't watch the video because this isn't a bunch of Michael Moore Softcore stretching. The only thing you can question about the points made in the video is how real his evidence is, which you're welcome to because who knows if he made it up and/or edited his video clips.

I'm amazed people took anything I posted in this thread seriously at all.

I bet if you were to go back and look at my posts, you'd feel silly for trying to disprove my arguments.

It was entertaining at first, but it's getting too huffy now. Enjoy the argument!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Amazing. I should have known that any cry for the expression of integrity and logic in any post on the internet would be met only with failed attempts at wit (lolpictures/sensationalistic comments) or allegations of low intelligence and thinking that any government is 100 percent honest.

Seriously, I just scrolled from top to bottom at a moderate pace and caught the highlights. Spare me your pitiful insults, I'm not about to listen to people who so readily accept poor quality video as hard evidence.

By the way, I watched all 70 some minutes of that video many months ago, thank you very much. Yet another example of how "you people" are completely wrong, not that I expect you to notice.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Great assumption. Too bad you don't know enough about me to know that I am a firm believer in the fact that general news media do our nation a dis-service in a ratio of 50:1 to good, compelling, informative reporting.

Also nice of you to miss the glaring inconsistencies of what you just said. I mean, I'm sure the leftist media really wants me to support our current president.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: 9/11 "hijackers" alive

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    Am I the only one who noticed that this article was dated September 23, 2001 , or was that lost in the political debate that followed?

EDIT: Guess not. Sorry, lost Genosync's post in the flurry of hastily flung love.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    I guess no one bothered to look at the date the story was posted...

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
    OLD FUCKING NEWS PEOPLE.

Amazing. I should have known that any cry for the expression of integrity and logic in any post on the internet would be met only with failed attempts at wit (lolpictures/sensationalistic comments) or allegations of low intelligence and thinking that any government is 100 percent honest.
    My pictures were the only quality thing about this thread, you punk! I'll not have you insult the cattle-bush while I'm here!

Oh, let me note that the irony of this:

...any post on the internet would be met only with failed attempts at wit (lolpictures/sensationalistic comments) or allegations of low intelligence...
    I love how you follow it with this:

Spare me your pitiful insults, I'm not about to listen to people who so readily accept poor quality video as hard evidence.
    and this:

Yet another example of how "you people" are completely wrong, not that I expect you to notice.
    Classic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast