Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

make sure everyone on the team who plays on ps2 knows how to run a computer I hear that screwed over a bunch of people at the tour events when they were doing the on-site BCNM's

When does the match start? And what is the website where we can watch live?

Quote Originally Posted by Lui
    make sure everyone on the team who plays on ps2 knows how to run a computer I hear that screwed over a bunch of people at the tour events when they were doing the on-site BCNM's
    I don't think chains of promathia was released for PS2 and you need it to play in the matches. Anyways I'm looking foward to the live event & finals. I'll be there with some other ChaosTheory members. I think 4-5 of us will attend the event.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryCravy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui
    I don't think chains of promathia was released for PS2 and you need it to play in the matches. Anyways I'm looking foward to the live event & finals. I'll be there with some other ChaosTheory members. I think 4-5 of us will attend the event.
    LOL

I don't think chains of promathia was released for PS2
    You're very wrong.

Anyways as far as the Texas event with I didn't see any problems other than their own computers having a problem at one point, They had it fixed and replaced right away.

waffles I need that would happen(typical angry forum response when someone had the wrong information). Whatever I tried getting it from Gamestop one time and they told me it was never released, never really bothered to look for it past that cause I just really don't care. I dont think anyone from our team plays on the piece of shit PS2 version anyways.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone wanna do me a favor and hook me up with a copy of CoP for PS2? I'll send it back, lol I just need to install it

blax n gunz
    BG Level

lol if i had money it would be on chaostheory
    or a dictionary.

useless fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    lol if i had money it would be on chaostheory
    or a dictionary.

useless fanboy.
    fun fact: 3/4's of people from Phoenix mispell it Pheonix.

And another fun fact: people that critique other's grammar and spelling on internet msg boards can be considered the most anal retentive people in the world.

Old Merits
    BG Level

waffles I need that would happen(typical angry forum response when someone had the wrong information). Whatever I tried getting it from Gamestop one time and they told me it was never released, never really bothered to look for it past that cause I just really don't care. I dont think anyone from our team plays on the piece of shit PS2 version anyways.
    I'm going to have to cally you a N00B IRL because what idiot listens to the pathetic, ignorant fucking cunts that work at every single mall-chain videogame store across America?

Anyone who even has a passing interest in gaming should know better. Dumbass.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol i didn't miss spell anything are you talking about my punctuation? whatever you didn't captilize the first letter of your sentences LOL you should try going back to kindergarten. get a life. i'll get a dictionary~

IMO people like you to me are up there with terrorists, thiefs, flamers, insects and telemarketers. the internet punctuation guy. notice how even after i said you didn't capitalize i didn't eithier? the post is english you can read it no one cares

later

now for more intelligent posts

i don't know why some of you are bashing cravy i didn't think you could buy COP on ps2 i thought you got it for free through downloading it or somethen (ima pc user lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    I'm going to have to cally you a N00B IRL because what idiot listens to the pathetic, ignorant fucking cunts that work at every single mall-chain videogame store across America?

Anyone who even has a passing interest in gaming should know better. Dumbass.
    looooooooooooooooool who is this guy? like i said in the 2nd part of that post, i dont really care cause i never looked into buying it more then a random question to some guy in gamestop. all i need my ps2 version for is powerleveling myself in valkurm and qufim.

edit: make that korrokla not valkurm o_o-b rng atk spam ftw

Banned.

BG Level

lol did you buy a GameInformer? The most useless game magazine ever?