Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Moghancement:Bonecraft vs Mannequins

Ok so when I put in Mannequins I loose my key item for Bonecraft? or do I still have the bonecraft enhancement but with just a Light Dominate Aura?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

bonecraft enhancement but with just a Light Dominate Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    bonecraft enhancement but with just a Light Dominate Aura
    Any reason why you know this? A friend of mine questions this, because he only has the key item in his list when he doesnt have his mannequins. Have people tested this and if so, are they pretty conclusive results?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

all the crafting furnishings give a '9' moghancement strength, and any item that gives less than that will give u just enegy and not the moghancement.

but, if i put in an item with more than 9 moghancement strength, it will overpower my crafting furnishing and give me that moghancment.

good list of furnishing strenghts and info @

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/furniture.php[/quote]

Why not just answer your own question and click on your moogle. lol. It will say what moghancement you have and your aura. or could even look in your key items for which moghancement you have.

You could always just take the easy way out and buff up so that you have more dark energy than whatever the manequins provide?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
    Why not just answer your own question and click on your moogle. lol. It will say what moghancement you have and your aura. or could even look in your key items for which moghancement you have.

Well I did that and with Manneqiuns it says:

Moogle-powered assistanced from your Mog House. Reduces the chances of losing materials when synthesis attempts utilizing a light crystal have failed.

And without them it says:

Moogle-powered assistanced from your Mog House. Increases your bonecraft skill.

So my question was does Bonecraft Key item was removed for a Key item Light. So do I loose the Bonecraft Bonus or do I have Bonecraft Bonus + Light bonus.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    So my question was does Bonecraft Key item was removed for a Key item Light. So do I loose the Bonecraft Bonus or do I have Bonecraft Bonus + Light bonus.
    I'm wondering the same thing, I want to keep my Conquest enhancement while I EXP but I am going to need Elemental enhancements soon too. I can try it out and see what happens, but what I am wondering is by having the flag up if that gives double CP no matter what.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit

Well I did that and with Manneqiuns it says:

Moogle-powered assistanced from your Mog House. Reduces the chances of losing materials when synthesis attempts utilizing a light crystal have failed.

And without them it says:

Moogle-powered assistanced from your Mog House. Increases your bonecraft skill.

You lost your +1 bonecraft

Milamber-Ifrit

I took this from a previous post of mine on a fishing forum I visit.

Ok, so I got "The Big One" awhile ago, but couldn't get the moghancement to work. I've been an avid collector of all types of furniture for the past couple of years, and some I'm dearly attached to and could never part with. Being the stubborn person I am, I was determined to find a way to get the fishing skill moghancement as well as keep all of my existing furniture. I did some research on all the fishing forums and couldn't find any solid info about how to keep your furniture and get the desired moghancement. Then I started bugging veteran crafters in my linkshell and -dundundun!- learned how moghancement works.

Some people say you can't have any piece of furniture with a stronger elemental strength than the piece that has your desired moghancement. This is false. "The Big One" has a water strength of five. Two pieces of furniture I was unwilling to part with were my Tarutaru mannequin (light 7) and noble bed (lightning 12). In the end, I kept all the furniture I wanted and got moghancement: fishing skill.

The way moghancement works is you add up all the individual elements strength. Currently, in my mog house I have earth (15); ice (10); lightning (24); light (eight); dark (9); fire (24); water (35). So, the strongest element I have in my mog house is water.

Now this is the part where you may have to compromise a little. Once your highest elemental strength is determined, your moghancement is based on the piece of furniture with the highest strength within that category only. So, "The Big One" is water strength 5, which is what I want my moghancement to be based off of. So, water has to be the highest element and "The Big One" has to be the piece with the most strength out of all my water furniture. So, I kept adding coffers (water 4) until I overpowered my fire and lightning energy. "The Big One" was still the highest elemental strength of all my water furniture, and Voila! Moghancement: Fishing Skill!! With all my favorite furniture!

I do believe the giuld point furniture is a little different because not only do you have the follow the rules above, but you have to achieve overwhelming energy, which 101+, I believe. So, just keep in mind with "The Big One", never use water furniture with more elemental strength than 4. With the fishing hole map, never use more than 8. A list of furniture strengths can be found on Mystery Tour or by clicking Elemental Strength for Furniture.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wow, everything dark is only storage 1. I can't even get any bonus storage space out of this. Keeping everything in storage is really annoying anyway, unless they made it where you could check what's in there like they do with your safe.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrena
    Wow, everything dark is only storage 1. I can't even get any bonus storage space out of this. Keeping everything in storage is really annoying anyway, unless they made it where you could check what's in there like they do with your safe.
    /storage

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

WTF really? Don't I feel silly.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

WTF really? Don't I feel silly.
    haha, yeah... i run into lots of people that haven't found that one

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    /storage

... IT WORKS

I LOVE YOU!!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    /storage

... IT WORKS

I LOVE YOU!!!
    It's incredible how many people don't know that.

"/?" is your friend.

LazyShell
    BG Level

i wish /? told me /pcmd leader or /target <a11> among other things... why are these commands even hidden!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Didnt think this was worth making a new thread so I'll just continue here. Does anyone have info on Mogehancements having an effect on HQ rates?

Not really tested but when I had Mogehancement: Water it felt as if both my Fire and Water synths HQ'd a lot less until I took it off. Until you can get the guild furniture and are trying to HQ just wondering if this is worth it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Crosis
    Didnt think this was worth making a new thread so I'll just continue here. Does anyone have info on Mogehancements having an effect on HQ rates?

Not really tested but when I had Mogehancement: Water it felt as if both my Fire and Water synths HQ'd a lot less until I took it off. Until you can get the guild furniture and are trying to HQ just wondering if this is worth it.
    Well Desynthing is always random, even with powerful lighting aura and Moghancement: Lghting. I have that right now and all my desynths are all over the place. My overall HQ rate has gone up slightly though.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    all the crafting furnishings give a '9' moghancement strength, and any item that gives less than that will give u just enegy and not the moghancement.

but, if i put in an item with more than 9 moghancement strength, it will overpower my crafting furnishing and give me that moghancment.

good list of furnishing strenghts and info @

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/furniture.php
    its tough to explain, also cause its 9am, but yea, Sidd's dead wrong.

I rape my storage hard, and its tough to keep the bonecraft enhancement because theres no fuckin dark based furniture.

If you want to keep your bone moghancement, you need to do two things:
    All the cumulative moghancement dark stregnth must be the most dominant. For Dark element, this means: Royal Bed (24), Star Globe(10) or Autumn's End(5). Once your dominant force is dark based, then its time to move on to determine which moghancement you'll get. The determination of the moghancement is not cumulative, but which item of that element is most dominant. That rules out stocking your Mog House with Royal Beds (NOT LIKE YOU'D WANT TO ANYWAYS GOGO DAMASCENE CLOTH) and Star Globes because their dominance is stronger than that of the Fang (24>9 + 10>9). Which means you got to use the paintings, which is fucking stupid because you can only put a max of 5 paintings, which makes you unable to put nation flags T_T

in short, to get bone moghancement, just work on these two things:
    Dark element must be the dominant element.
    Droragora's Fang must be the strongest dark element piece.

Heres my mog house lineup, copy it for yourself if you want, I dont care. I've gotten accustomed to bitches ganking my shit and taking all the credit for it:

Code:
    Item               Storage     Element   Strength      
    Drogaroga's Fang     1          Dark       9     
    Chocobo Bedding      1          Dark       2            
    Autumn's End         1          Dark       5            
    Autumn's End         1          Dark       5            
    Autumn's End         1          Dark       5            26

Tarutaru Desk        2          Earth      4            
    Tarutaru Desk        2          Earth      4            16

San d'Orian Flag     1          Fire       9            9

Some Mannequin       7          Light      6            
    Some Mannequin       7          Light      6            24

Armor Box            3          Water      2            
    Armor Box            3          Water      2            24

Windurstian Flag     1          Wind       9            9
    I can also hot swap certain things:
    Throw in my Cabinet, and I get moghancement Fishing, for botting items.
    Throw in The Big One, if I ever find one on sale, and I get Moghancement Fishing Skill.