Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Emo Kisses?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

friend of mine is emo. she's all into gays and likes watching them kiss, and that show queer as folk. kind of disgusts me but she was my friend before being emoish that so i wont discriminate.

this is a common thing for emo girls apparently.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    friend of mine is emo. she's all into gays and likes watching them kiss, and that show queer as folk. kind of disgusts me but she was my friend before being emoish that so i wont discriminate.

i had a friend like that too, but then she turned lesbian and started doing crack and i didn't talk to her anymore =x

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide

i had a friend like that too, but then she turned lesbian and started doing crack and i didn't talk to her anymore =x
    lol ftw

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have recently decided that emo kids are just goth kids who don't wear black.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Goths atleast listen/make really good music unlike Emo music. I've also hardly ever met any gay/bi goths.

But yeah, Emo = Failure at being a goth. And since goths are basically already failures....yeah

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nny
    Goths atleast listen/make really good music unlike Emo music. I've also hardly ever met any gay/bi goths.

But yeah, Emo = Failure at being a goth. And since goths are basically already failures....yeah
    You don't know many goths then. (Or maybe goths in Pittsburgh are just different. Well, more different...)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You don't know many goths then. (Or maybe goths in Pittsburgh are just different. Well, more different...)
    Well, I hung out with most of the goth crowd back in high school, only a couple of them were bi/gay. So the levels of homosexual behavior probably differentiates with the location (I live in FL if it matters at all).

I perfer wearing black clothes and for some reason that instantly seems to make people assume i'm goth/emo.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma
    I perfer wearing black clothes and for some reason that instantly seems to make people assume i'm goth/emo.
    YOU'RE SO MISUNDERSTOOD!!1

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nny
    Well, I hung out with most of the goth crowd back in high school, only a couple of them were bi/gay. So the levels of homosexual behavior probably differentiates with the location (I live in FL if it matters at all).
    I do too, and most weren't but a few were.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

your sig doesn't help the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    So what your saying is my clothes and internet style garuntee without a doubt that i'm a depressed, suicidel guy, who hates his life, worships satan, and will probably tell someone he is gonna kill himself but of course not do it. Did I miss any of the stereotypes ?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I wear black have long blonde hair but dyed it black and people call me emo cause I threaten to kill myself ;_;

STEREOTYPES ARE BAD

what? it's from a badass movie that has nothing to do with being emo

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    the point of lol'ing is that you do it irl, saying lol irl is irrelivant cause if you didn't lol irl you didn't lol at all

lol
    dude, you stole my quote, wtf

edit: and you butchered it
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ht=#120573

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I am without a doubt that a depressed, suicidel guy or girl, who hates his life, worships AFI, and will probably tell someone he is gonna kill himself but of course not do it. I AM THE stereotype!
    fixed. just kuz.

I am without a doubt that a depressed, suicidel guy or girl, who hates his life, worships AFI, and will probably tell someone he is gonna kill himself but of course not do it. I AM THE stereotype!
    fixed. just kuz.
    I am without a doubt. A depressed, suicidel guy, who hates his life, worships AFI (wtf is that), and will probably tell someone he is gonna kill himself, but of course not do it. I AM THE stereotype!

If you had fixed it, it would have looked like that, with proper grammar. Don't try and look cool if you can't do it right.

Edit: Going back on topic. As far as emo kisses go its just another fad which appeals to a certain audiance. Just like any other kind of fad that gets people horny.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

fixed. just kuz.
    I am without a doubt. A depressed, suicidel guy, who hates his life, worships AFI (wtf is that), and will probably tell someone he is gonna kill himself, but of course not do it. I AM THE stereotype!

If you had fixed it, it would have looked like that, with proper grammar. Don't try and look cool if you can't do it right.
    your refixing your own quote with a bad joke cool -1

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

this thread is gay

/summon Richard Simmons