Anyone have the link to the LJ or the actual chart itself? Plz kthnx

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah thanks for the 30 s to go by.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Under AV it needs to be added: "Die miserably after farming months of pops and killing the badass JoL."

Is there anyway to find out the stats on the supposed drops from AV without actually killing it ?

Edit: Thank you Raineer. I took a look and they are ungodly, not to mention its about time SE made a throwing item, used only for the stats, that actually comes back if accidently thrown.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma
    Is there anyway to find out the stats on the supposed drops from AV without actually killing it ?
    POLtools!

They are also all on somepage.com, quite widely known stats

Sea Torques
    BG Level

great guide, answered alot of my questions about sea..thank you again..

question, my linkshell have done jailers but i didnt have sea at that time, whats a good setup to fight jailer of faith?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Probably want 2 kiters, 2 whms(in case one gets stoned), 1-2rdms(gravity), throw in some ranged DD(blms rngs etc) and you got a bare bones group.

Biggest issue is to make sure both kiters and both whms dont get Breakaga'd(or stoneaga'd). From there its pretty simple, kite and kill ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Try to kill it in under 16mins if possible as after that point, it tends to become gravity immune (assuming you've been gravitying the whole time).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Try to kill it in under 16mins if possible as after that point, it tends to become gravity immune (assuming you've been gravitying the whole time).
    if the speed of the jailer is normal, i think popping it at night and kite it with ninjas will make gravity less needed dont you think?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    if the speed of the jailer is normal, i think popping it at night and kite it with ninjas will make gravity less needed dont you think?
    Jailer of Faith moves at some rediculous speed that's probably the equivalent of flee.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Jailer of Faith moves at some rediculous speed that's probably the equivalent of flee.
    then gravity it is T_T

just have to pair up with someone and go farm those flowers for HQ organ i heared drop rate sucks >_>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

then gravity it is T_T

just have to pair up with someone and go farm those flowers for HQ organ i heared drop rate sucks >_>
    Welcome to sea. You may leave your desire to keep living at the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi coat check room.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You may leave your desire to keep living at the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi coat check room.
    A Zdei agro'd me there ._.

The drop rate on HQ euvhi isn't too bad... anyway, its better than the drop rate on regular euvhis, thank god I finished my Relaxing Earring already.