+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New MMO looks promising     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New MMO looks promising

RF online new mmo that has been out in korea and japan since last summer is comming to the US and UK febuar-march. Its a RvRvR game totally different from ff11 leveling system is different you still gain levels but you also have to lv up skills like close range long range magic so you can really customize your character. If you guys wanna check it out you can pretty much find it at any game website the beta might start tommorow 10k people selected but you can get in if you preorder.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

o yeah i forgot to tell you guys the races 3 of them Accretian which are andriods Bellato which are mechanics (like humans) and Cora which are elves each race gets somethign special Bellato's get Mechs Accretions get rocket launchers and elves get 4 summons that you can lv up and custamize skill wise as well

If you have something you forgot to say in your original post just click the little edit button in the top right hand corner. You can also delete posts so you can fix this mistake if you aren't lazy. Just some helpful advice, don't want ya to get bashed on or anything.

Gawd, there have been like 432843278923 topics on this game. -_-

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

nvm dont check it people to many people signing up lowering my chance of getting into beta.

I remember seeing tons of commercials for this over in Taiwan... From what I saw it looks pretty cool :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ried
    o yeah i forgot to tell you guys the races 3 of them Accretian which are andriods Bellato which are mechanics (like humans) and Cora which are elves each race gets somethign special Bellato's get Mechs Accretions get rocket launchers and elves get 4 summons that you can lv up and custamize skill wise as well
    There's three keys to slightly down and to the left of your enter key on your keyboard. They're , . and . Use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Gawd, there have been like 432843278924 topics on this game. -_-
    Fix'd 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    There's three keys to slightly down and to the left of your enter key on your keyboard. They're , . and . Use them.
    Maybe I'm missing something...but you put a fullstop twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    My edit didn't upload. bleh.

At first I did a bunch of spaces, and a period to demonstrate space bar. Noticed it didn't work, edit, and didn't submit. ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    My edit didn't upload. bleh.

At first I did a bunch of spaces, and a period to demonstrate space bar. Noticed it didn't work, edit, and didn't submit. ;;
    Ahh, I think this guy needs more then a few commas and fullstops though >.>

Krucify

1 word: Vanguard

It is produce by the guys that did EQ (before Sony took it over) I forget the site name, but the game looks overall promising

E. Body
    BG Level

I can't take anymore threads about this shitty game. I played beta, IT SUCKS!

Next.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

L2 in a futuristic setting, NO THANKS. Korean games = crap.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krucify
    1 word: Vanguard

It is produce by the guys that did EQ (before Sony took it over) I forget the site name, but the game looks overall promising
    Brad Mquaid, the Jesus of the MMORPG.

GOD THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING SHITTY PLEASE NO MORE POST ABOUT THIS GAME.