+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LS Chat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

LS Chat

I remember all the funny things my friends ingame used to say, I figured I'd share some of the funny times I had with everyone. If this is a good idea, post shots of your LS or any other type of chat and join in on the memories and hilarious times from the past.

Here are the only ones that remained saved after the summer '05 computer crash at Chumb's house, these were from July '05 - October '05 right before Rise of the Phoenix broke and I quit FFXI.

Enjoy~

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3929/lschat5vc.jpg

Stories behind these:

1) I dunno what happened but Endo decided we should have a new LS rule, some no cybering policy lol.

2) Just an item joke.

3) Bori... lol he is the man.

4) This is a good story. Carbon had just bought a dragon heart out of my bazaar for 900k, He asked Darkvalentine to desynth it and I was taunting him, turns out, it broke lol.

5) Around 2am nobody had said anything for at least 30mins and Bori busts out with that just as Brennan said that "this is the time of night where noone talks" We found it so hilarious we made a ytmnd out of it.
    http://penisbites.ytmnd.com/

Hahaha... good times.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Haha! This is some good stuff... I like where this thread is going. MORE MORE!! The gay club thing is just sick, It seems like BG is a gay linkshell because they always wanna touch weiners and take it up the butt, plus they have a Nirokun among their ranks (<3 Niro~) and the poodle with a boner thing was hilarious!

hahaha... man I love Bori.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Man, It's been ages since I've done that stuff, I've lost my power lately. heh

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    That's because you're playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    That's because you're playing WoW.
    I second that

noob pirate ls invited us and gave us pearlsacks because we were level 75 lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://zigma.mrwatermonkey.com/conversation.jpg

leveling bst @ the tree

fun times.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

LMAO Almaa I forgot about that

Couple things taken from our website...some of them are inside jokes, not as funny as some of the past additions.

Rygaar is our token black guy, and the butt of many a racist joke.

Phoenixtail = our Nirokun...for obvious reasons.

Just a witty way of getting some suggestions across to our fellow GMs.

Our notorious asshole Kelvena, D2ing a horrible PLD mid-ding...seriously rivals anything I've seen anyone do in an EXP PT, everyone felt so horrible, but was laughing too hard to care.

Like I said, take it or leave it, but just trying to bump the thread in the process.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

The log is too long to post, but a certain black mage I know was messing around with that black mage helper utility. Suddenly he began freaking out, "OMG GUYS THE PROGRAM DROPPED MY HQ WIND STAFF OMFG OMFG OMFG" so on, so on. Then moments later "OMFG IT DROPPED MY DEMON HELM +1 TOO!!!", much freaking out ensues on his part. After some rephrasing, we find out that he thought "Equipment Changed" was a drop message.

Ask Kelvena to marry me whoever he/she is. That's like the most amazing thing I've ever seen. LOL

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL

OMG ROFL

"I've lost my vibrator!"

"omfg so many jokes..."

If you think that stuff is bad, you guys should read some of Outspoken's(Kujata) stuff. @_@