Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: E penis bragging     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i think someone should make a list of useful things that you can do with this <.<

One time I made a huge train in Davoi, and then I talked to the goblin at the front. The train all came to me wielding weapons, but when I talked to the npc, all of them stopped. They were just staring at me, not attacking. Made for a few surprised people who zoned into Davoi.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    One time I made a huge train in Davoi, and then I talked to the goblin at the front. The train all came to me wielding weapons, but when I talked to the npc, all of them stopped. They were just staring at me, not attacking. Made for a few surprised people who zoned into Davoi.
    If only they did that when I "talk" to doors and portals that give the dialogue "Do you really want to go through here, despite all those monsters behind you and the fact that you've tried clicking here 10 times already with 'event skipped'?"

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I knew about this, you can have an avatar out for free...forever if you talk to an NPC outside of town, however, the avatar just stands next to you :/ i dont get to use a free fenrir instead of carby just by talking to a NPC buu