Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Got Extra Oil Lying Around? Buy My Kraken Club!

I know that one of you must have some extra oil to burn and i hear the IGE is open late tonight so why not go and get yourself a kraken club. Its a fine investment of money and will make you the envy of all your friends that didn't have as much oil as you to buy it. /tell Azjol in game for offers on it

Relic Shield
    BG Level

might want to mention your server lol

edit: Just trying to help out, was not a flame.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If u were on my server you would know. ZOMGZ its the one that BG is on i will leave the rest up to you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OMG NO WAI, TAHT MUST BE FENRIR!

Lol seriously, wtf is up with all the "oil" posts lately?

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Re: Got Extra Oil Lying Around? Buy My Kraken Club!

Quote Originally Posted by azjol
    I know that one of you must have some extra oil to burn and i hear the IGE is open late tonight so why not go and get yourself a kraken club. Its a fine investment of money and will make you the envy of all your friends that didn't have as much oil as you to buy it. /tell Azjol in game for offers on it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 05&start=0

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

wow your cool making oil jokes. harhar

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 05&start=0
    Seen this thread already. Guess I'll send my applause to Kuno for starting a new fad.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

im assuming they are trying to be humorous and post stuff up about oil. I would have to say that, the people that make fun of uae players and their oil, need to go get a real job, and take time off from ffxi. Are you jealous that they have money? Are you jealous they spend their money on gil? Does it bother you that they have certain equipment that you dont have because they are rich? So you figured, you cant do anything to them, so you might as well make fun of them and their oil on some forum. WOW you are so cool. When i grow up i want to be just like you. For the records, im not from uae, im from the states. The reason why im posting this is because, from the time i have played ffxi, ive made more UAE friends then NA players. 1 reason. They are not complete assholes like ppl from the states. I guess ive realized why so many countries hate the usa. Again, go get a good job, make some bills, get a social life, get a girlfriend, wife, whatever you are attracted to.

looooooooooooooool UAE people suck looooooooooool loooooooooool loooooooooool

Edit: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooool

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

So does your face.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Its more like the UAE ppl wish they had the things we have and go to there friends at IGE and buy it so yeah go go turn that oil into a kraken club <.< I will also be accepting LS funds as payment if that is what u are wondering ecurb

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

oh yea, countless months mining in ifrit getting rich. jealous? jealous i have things youll never have? too bad, youll never get to see it. maybe you will from selling that kraken.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i have excalibur lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

what else do you have to say about me? Oh ecurb is a bastard he used ls fund to buy his scorpion harness +1. oh ecurb bought his panther mask +1 with ls oh eucbr this ecurb that, i love you for making me famous. kthnx. what else makes me a bad person ? You didnt know me when i wasa noob drg. i spent hrs seeking for exp pt so i decided to go mining and i enjoyed it. What else do you have to flame me with?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    i have excalibur lol
    yes, we all know. you are the sexiest galka alive for that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

What do you have ecub that almost everyone else doesn't either then well you know your rep of stealing your ls fund. I guess that takes alot of work building something like that so I guess i’ proud that you come accomplish that on your own.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

keep on flaming me, i got a real job to go to. ill be back tomorow to read your posts about oil, and uae players, and how they got fafnir the next day and bla blabla

Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    Are you jealous they spend their money on gil? Does it bother you that they have certain equipment that you dont have because they are rich?
    I don't think jealous is quite the right term, but I certainly frown on players who need that financial outside help to get anywhere in the game. As far as being bothered by their choice in equipment, there's always going to be someone with better equipment than you, and there's nothing wrong with dreaming. Last I checked it was a game, not a stock market.

So you figured, you cant do anything to them, so you might as well make fun of them and their oil on some forum.
    Well, the thought about making fun of them came before the thought of not being able to do anything to them. But I'll save that for a chicken or the egg discussion.

WOW you are so cool. When i grow up i want to be just like you.
    Well first, thanks, and secondly, your second sentence leads me to believe you have the intelligence of a child. Keep that in mind for this next one.

For the records, im not from uae, im from the states. The reason why im posting this is because, from the time i have played ffxi, ive made more UAE friends then NA players. 1 reason. They are not complete assholes like ppl from the states.
    Do you honestly think because you found some cool UAE friends and have had bad experiences with NA players that every NA is a sinner and every UAE is a saint? That line of stereotyping and overly confident drawing of conclusions is indicative of an immature mind, like one found in a child! Damn, you're telling us more about yourself than you thought, eh?

I guess ive realized why so many countries hate the usa.
    I would say it's because they despise our culture and envy our freedoms.

Again, go get a good job, make some bills, get a social life, get a girlfriend, wife, whatever you are attracted to.
    Go to school and get your high school diploma before you are confident in giving advice. And you might want to get that college diploma before you are even given a chance at being taken seriously as a critical thinker on the whole world politics scheme. My advice to you, stop thinking like a child and grow up.