Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonecrafters question...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bonecrafters question...

I am approaching 98 bonecraft and was wondering if I should stop here. I need some advice hoping maybe you guys could give me some.

98+3 Bonecraft with 62+1(guild item) and synth support on Leathercraft would give me tier 1 on Scorpion Harness synth...

If i had 100+3 I would be able to improve my chances of Hq'ing Genie Weskit or Dragon Harness as well as Scorpion Harness.

What would you do?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

depends what you want to do, spam SH for the HQ or craft other items like Weskits, DH and etc.

Take bonecraft to 100+3, get leathercraft 60+1, and realize that the cap for harness is 69/33 so you t2 it anyway.

but i wont have tier 2 on the subcraft significantly reducing my chances of hq harness >.>..... right?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadik
    but i wont have tier 2 on the subcraft significantly reducing my chances of hq harness >.>..... right?

omg.

33 (real support level) +31 (tier 2 level) = 64.

which means...

60 leather + 1 GP item + 3 adv. support = 64.

stop fucking asking about tier 2 SH, just cap out your bone @ 100.

I love people who can't fucking read nor think for themselves. I make lots of gil off them.

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/1194

This is where i was getting my info from as well as mysterytour which has it listed as subcraft 44. I did not know that the "real" support level was 33 since Ram Leather caps at 35 as well (according to sompage again). So there is no reason for you guys to be fking assholes.

I been reading and I been thinking. I just thought about it too much to where i couldnt decide which route i should take. Thats why i came on to the forums where some of the most successful crafters gather in order to gather up enough info to help me decide which road to take.

Also i followed this thread which is the thread that gave me the idea about the tier 2 SH.

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... =bonecraft

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    64 leathercraft *most likely* works. I'm 95.1+5 and 64.9+0 on my bonecrafter and I'm 2-for-2 with SH+1. I could be extreeeeemely lucky with T1 though.

I'll be making more SH in the coming days, gonna pawn off an Aristo I made last week and throw all the profit into gambling on vclaws.
    If it is in fact 33, why did you go 95.1/64.9?

It was a simple fking post looking for some simple fking opinions you fking assholes.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

is fk the new fuck?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    is fk the new fuck?
    He's getting practice in for PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadik
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/1194

This is where i was getting my info from as well as mysterytour which has it listed as subcraft 44. I did not know that the "real" support level was 33 since Ram Leather caps at 35 as well (according to sompage again). So there is no reason for you guys to be fking assholes.

I been reading and I been thinking. I just thought about it too much to where i couldnt decide which route i should take. Thats why i came on to the forums where some of the most successful crafters gather in order to gather up enough info to help me decide which road to take.

Also i followed this thread which is the thread that gave me the idea about the tier 2 SH.

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... =bonecraft

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    64 leathercraft *most likely* works. I'm 95.1+5 and 64.9+0 on my bonecrafter and I'm 2-for-2 with SH+1. I could be extreeeeemely lucky with T1 though.

I'll be making more SH in the coming days, gonna pawn off an Aristo I made last week and throw all the profit into gambling on vclaws.
    If it is in fact 33, why did you go 95.1/64.9?

It was a simple fking post looking for some simple fking opinions you fking assholes.
    I just find it tiresome that I specifically say "hey look I have 64 leathercraft and look, t2 hq rate! (right now 8 hq for 19 attempts)" and yet you either don't read or don't comprehend what I'm saying. Why ask for advice if you won't spend the time digesting what other people are saying?

As for why i'm 95.1/64.9 (I'm actually 95.2 now), I only needed 95+2/64 to break t2, and I took leather to 68 first so I could get the apron in the future. Since then I've made a few dragon harnesses and the like so I have gotten a few tenths.