Thread: So yeah, SE...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

So yeah, SE...

Dear SE,

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58...an/gmcheek.jpg

If you can see the gil of players, why can't you see the accounts belonging to a handful of IGE employees that consist of nothing but rank 1 subjobless characters that have tens or possibly hundreds of millions of gil on them.

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya

Banned.

BG Level

Dear World,

Kill China prease.

I hate you.

Love,
    BRP.

E. Body
    BG Level

This thread should be sent to SE.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Apparently exp is one of the desireable things from AV.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Who wouldnt want their exp back after zenmetsuing so many times?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Translate Zenmetsu for the stupid please :3

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Translate Zenmetsu for the stupid please :3
    Full wipe.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Re: So yeah, SE...

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Dear SE,

If you can see the gil of players, why can't you see the accounts belonging to a handful of IGE employees that consist of nothing but rank 1 subjobless characters that have tens or possibly hundreds of millions of gil on them.

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    My linkshells bank is on a "rank 1 subjobless character that [has] tens or possible hundreds of millions of gil on them". That doesn't necessarily mean that it's a gilbuyer/gilseller though.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Dear SE,

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    My linkshells bank is on a "rank 1 subjobless character that [has] tens or possible hundreds of millions of gil on them". That doesn't necessarily mean that it's a gilbuyer/gilseller though.
    Your lsbank doesn't have 10 characters per ID or whatever the max is all filled with gil, though.

Dear SE,

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    Your lsbank doesn't have 10 characters per ID or whatever the max is all filled with gil, though.
    isn't max 64?

Dear SE,

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    Does your ls bank send millions of gil to 1461346 different players of different levels? Does it get millions of gil from the same 3 people that camp amemet and phantom worm 24/7?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dear SE,

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    True, but it would take very little effort to buy a small amont of gil from a site then track the accounts to see who is sending that person gil and who is buying it. But wait, that would take effort.

Spynner is the prick that blew me off when our Prudence randomly depopped. I hate you SE.

http://myfilestash.com/userfiles/Blo...09/spynner.JPG

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Prudence doesn't depop, it teleports around. >.>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I thought the person in that GM conversation told the GM his total gil first?

No, it depopped. We've successfully killed it on more than one occasion, and every time we've had to pull nearby mobs on top of it and use -ga spells to killl. This time after we killed the first mob, the second one simply vanished. We spammed diaga on phaubos as we dragged them all over the area trying to find the missing Jailer, but there was nothing to be found.

Fifteen minutes later the ??? appeared again. If that's not despawning, please, by all means, let me know what is.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder how many years it'll take SE to finally fix the 2nd mob disappearing.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

did the one you kill drop stuff ?? We had one prudence like that, one was untargetable, we killed the one that was targetable though and it dropped stuff...the other one depopped. However our first time, same shit about one being untargetable, first one we killed didnt drop shit, then we had to aga mobs to kill the second one, and then poof...lewt randomly appeared.

I wont lie, killing an untargetable mob that doesnt aggro is so fucking easy lol...only question is: WHATS TO STOP SOME FAGGOT FROM BLATANTLY GANKING MY PRUDENCE ?!?!?

We haven't had a glitch-free Prudence yet, but at least with the others we could still kill it after it disappeared. This time we killed the first one like usual (and it didn't drop a thing). Then we went to kill the second one and it just despawned altogether. What a waste of fantastic far-from-100% triggers!

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Futrid
    Dear SE,

I hate you.

Love,
    Alleya
    Max is 4 char's per account...

isn't max 64?