Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

bahamut ryhmes with wallace and gromit... ........

Do you guys think bahamut form #2 should be in big kills? It seems pretty hard

Old Merits
    BG Level

I come in here expecting an awesome topic about Wallace and Gromit and I get this? For shame.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: bahamut ryhmes with wallace and gromit... ........

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Do you guys think bahamut form #2 should be in big kills? It seems pretty hard
    It probably will go in once we give it a shot (win or lose) to give an approximate kill value.

IMO JoL should be equal or below Vrtra, and Bahamut should be above all.
    (Point wise.)

Banned.

BG Level

One thing is to consider, once you get it down, every NM(or in this case, BCNM) is pretty 'easy'. From what I first read from BKs is that its rewarding people for 'reacing the stage where they could master the NM', not the overall toughness of the NM. I'm not making much sense, but somewhere in that, is something smart.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually JoL is alot of points because its based off of the impossible JoL we fought.
    If its alot easier now we might lower its value. But I'm not in charge of it so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Actually JoL is alot of points because its based off of the impossible JoL we fought.
    If its alot easier now we might lower its value. But I'm not in charge of it so maybe not.
    Yeah I meant JoL should be lowered, in light of how much he has been nerfed. (In..basically every possible way.) I watched the fight, and it definately needs less offense, and numbers then a Vrtra fight even. You dont have the room pops, and you dont have 30sec summons, just a 2min(ish) pop time which consists of a oneshot with 3-4BLMs.

Only issue I see is with the tank PT. Even then with a typical PLD,PLD,WHM,BRD,WHM,RDM setup...its literally impossible for JoL to do enough damage to get PLDs killed, as long as they wear loads of -magical damage gear and cure themself enough to maintain hate.

JoL takes more time to get all the items for.