Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jailer Difficulty     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Lol I think Crimson is pulling our leg. Or I'm just doubting the stupidity of mankind once again.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Lol I think Crimson is pulling our leg. Or I'm just doubting the stupidity of mankind once again.
    I don't think he's joking, he said they actually "Call for Help" on aggros when running through Palace....so yeah that's 2 alliances. Wow I'm impressed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    I don't think he's joking, he said they actually "Call for Help" on aggros when running through Palace....so yeah that's 2 alliances. Wow I'm impressed lol
    Then I'll assume its the latter.

Ehh

Um...i'm in crimsonrain...and that wasn't the strategy that we used. Since it was our first time, we tried frag, with me and another sam. SC did 0 damage, and MB's did 0 damage. So we ended that quick, And when it changed to slashing me and the other sam would just do our strongest ws's. We kited mainly, and we had one summoner on him when he changed to blunt, using titan and i don't remember the name of the blood pact atm, but it did fairly decent damage. And we had 0 monks there lol...When poles where out we had a few rngs that ws'ed barrage etc. on him. We had a full alliance, but then again it wasn't full when we poped him, a few people doing 8-2 came and helped out. We brought this many because it was only our second run, and didn't know what to expect from a new NM we havn't faught before. And who the heck calls for help on grahs...We kill them on the way to poping temperance, so we could get chips...And 12 whm's for Faith, lol i don't think CR even has 12 whm's.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

whatever you guys just make fun b/c you wish you had 85 active members and unbeatable strats to take down these monsters, just b/c your a bunch of noobs that can't get sea for everyone doesn't mean your a great LS like we are

you can totally skillchain temperance and if your blm didn't suck you can time nukes and magic burst him it brings him down quickly but BLM die b/c of hate a lot if you're any good, our blm are good most have prism cape even

i won't say i know everything though, we havent fought justice yet we're too scared that we won't have enough peeps in sea at the time to be able to handle 3 xzomit summons at a time (that's how it works i think i haven't done much research our LS builds strats our own b/c we have the best players on leviathan to do it) and don't they mijn gakur for like 4000? i think i saw a screenie of that somewhere that's going to wreck our alliance and our bakc up alliances fast if they do it a lot

WTF

Um...Who the hell are you...

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonrain
    i'm sorry but you shouldn't post on something you know nothing about; if you were a good LS like us you'd know more about jailers and their weaknesses

it kinda sucked we could have fought faith but 2/3 of the LS was doing dumb crap like levellin other jobs and wouldn't come help us fight

usually getting to camps is pretty easy because we just callforhelp on ghrah aggro and kill fast, one time had to have pld invincible b/c we somehow had 2 ghrah at same time and one cast thunder IV for a shitload
    Jesus fucking christ this guy and his strategies are about the dumbest crock of shit I've ever heard. And we have a lot of french on our server too.

I think the best part is how he rebukes others for not knowing jailer's weaknesses...when his own strategies clearly show his own lack of knowledge.

And that bit about having to use invincible because 2 grahs aggroed...and were casting magic. Priceless.

We should ask this guy to give us Dynamis strategies next.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

CrimsonRain = Angelkity on drugs ?

CrimsonRain = Angelkity on drugs ?
    I don't know who the hell they are...but they obviously don't know anything about CR...

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Ehh

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsamurai
    Um...i'm in crimsonrain...and that wasn't the strategy that we used. Since it was our first time, we tried frag, with me and another sam. SC did 0 damage, and MB's did 0 damage. So we ended that quick, And when it changed to slashing me and the other sam would just do our strongest ws's. We kited mainly, and we had one summoner on him when he changed to blunt, using titan and i don't remember the name of the blood pact atm, but it did fairly decent damage. And we had 0 monks there lol...When poles where out we had a few rngs that ws'ed barrage etc. on him. We had a full alliance, but then again it wasn't full when we poped him, a few people doing 8-2 came and helped out. We brought this many because it was only our second run, and didn't know what to expect from a new NM we havn't faught before. And who the heck calls for help on grahs...We kill them on the way to poping temperance, so we could get chips...And 12 whm's for Faith, lol i don't think CR even has 12 whm's.
    I believe this post because that clusterfuck of a story is exactly what happened to every single LS that popped these for their first time.

Crimsonrain 4tl

Crimsonrain 4tl
    The anon poster who's trying to post false info, or my ls...

The anon poster.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Crimsonrain 4tl
    The anon poster who's trying to post false info, or my ls...
    lol yeah, like i said your post is true...it's obvious to see who the liar is

This could be good drama.

Back on topic...

We also poped one Ix'Aern, with a single organ. I've read and heard many things about the difference's about trading 2 to 3 organs. Which is the difference between 2 and 3 organs, i've heard anything from more aern's that pop, to the aerns hitting harder etc. We are going to try a 2 organ pop next time, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Back on topic...

We also poped one Ix'Aern, with a single organ. I've read and heard many things about the difference's about trading 2 to 3 organs. Which is the difference between 2 and 3 organs, i've heard anything from more aern's that pop, to the aerns hitting harder etc. We are going to try a 2 organ pop next time, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    It's the number of Aern's that pop. Also I have heard that trading 3 provides better drops rates but we have yet to see a drop so I will leave that up to others to reply to.

I would always bring enough people to fight 3 and always trade 3. Even the chance of a higher drop rate is worth it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Back on topic, there is a BP for piercing, and that's Leviathan Spinning dive.

SMN own temperance, have BP's that hit for a nice amount. We killed it with i think 15 or 16 people total? He resists all my RDM enfeebles except Bio/Dia/Gravity/Poison, obviously they allowed DoT damage on him, im wondering if they allowed Frost/Shock/Rasp etc on it, I wouldnt have a clue, i go rdm/whm since /blm is useless up there.

(that said, possibly a rdm + nin or +pld can duo this, just for hours, DoT to death, heck maybe one can solo it )

People should really move into the alley and let ninjas kite if their dmg does 0, we always get the problem that melee wanna do all damage, but hitting for 0 = bluhrhghrhg. No point staying around the damn Zdei if it spams Filiament moves and you blow whms MP.

Based on his latest post it's impossible that he's not joking. No one can possibly be that stupid.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I;m pretty sure Rasp/Frost/etc work on it, I'm not a BLM so I never paid that much attention but as far as I can remember from fighting him all the various DoTs will land on him

I'm not sure if he could be Duoed/Trioed like you think Wafik, he moves really fast if Grav isn't down and he resists it pretty well after awhile, so that would make kiting as a PLD teh suck. A NIN *could* straight tank him I guess but if/when he does Meikyo he could wreak havoc on them.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    I;m pretty sure Rasp/Frost/etc work on it, I'm not a BLM so I never paid that much attention but as far as I can remember from fighting him all the various DoTs will land on him

I'm not sure if he could be Duoed/Trioed like you think Wafik, he moves really fast if Grav isn't down and he resists it pretty well after awhile, so that would make kiting as a PLD teh suck. A NIN *could* straight tank him I guess but if/when he does Meikyo he could wreak havoc on them.
    yeah he does move fast, but if you have a pld using crimson wont you outrun him? He also stops to use the annoying JA, he wont do them while moving, giving lots of time to have it be "too far away". As far as I know, shadowbind worked, but I didnt test bind.