Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No AV WTF     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

No AV WTF

We took down JoL, and again no AV, this is kinda retarded. With JoL being so easy, and AV being unbeatable at the moment, its going to be hard to get people to wait around killing JoL for a NM that might not pop. way to go.

seems like the pop rate is around 50%, which makes about as much sense as its difficulty
    how short of a timespan have you gotten farming a full jol pop set down to?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Well find out how long it takes us now, we got one set over a couple months cause we slacked. Also a 4 kills of hope without any drops didnt help our time table. Were going to start farming again and were going for 2 full sets before we pop JoL again, we killed JoL in 67 minutes without using any SCs, we wanted to see what he did, and didnt want to ruin it by giving it more TP.

Sea is just really annoying. Even if the virtures and deeds werent 100 percent, at least make the torques drop more, if those torques dropped more than once in a hundred our people would line up for sea farming. Also, to make JoL this easy, and not make AV 100 percent is stupid, we could take JoL down with half the people we had last night, which was like 52ish, but than if AV pops were going to get rapped. Mainly we took it down with an alliance, and everyone else sat there bored till summons came out, than they had 30 seconds of action, than boredom again. We all hoped for a hard fight.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    we could take JoL down with half the people we had last night, which was like 52ish,
    jesus christ

we're lucky to have 25 online, and that's only for kirin. Even dyn-xarc only draws 20 people.

We've done everything but kill JoL because sea farming sucks

Sea Torques
    BG Level

from what people across all the servers are saying, the pop rate on absolute virtue seems to be far worse than 50%

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

could the reduced pop rate be due to SE listening to the bitching that happened when it did seem to be a 100% pop?
    omgwtf this bigass UFO thing just pwned my ls and we just wanted the freakin Love Torque >_<
    bet they heard lots of stuff like that... so they made it not as hard to kill JoL and reduced pops of AV... and now ppl are bitching about not getting to fight AV :/

meh, im guessing the new jobs will bring something to the table that makes the AV fight doable... that whole "use the virtue weapons" idea sounds silly, but possible as well... has anyone proven that they dont help yet?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL you cant beat AV looooooooooooooooooool NOT with THIS gear LOLZ

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What are you talking about rusty? Aribeth is in coral cause JoL only was doing MAGIC ATTACKS, Koenig doesnt do shit against Magic.

What are you talking about rusty? Aribeth is in coral cause JoL only was doing MAGIC ATTACKS, Koenig doesnt do shit against Magic.
    lol, whats takeing so long on the relic shield? members realise your stealing it? lolo

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    lol, whats takeing so long on the relic shield? members realise your stealing it? lolo
    Ok 1st off how does this statement back up the fact you have no idea what you're talking about in your 1st post? Please explain that to me. I tell you why Aribeth is wearing the gear he is and your only come back is about nothing to do with the topic?

2nd, don't get all pissy just because IRON didnt want to upgrade a BLM relic for you. Instead we choose to upgrade a bard horn, thus you call Tredvolt a thief when the LS fully understood from the begining what was going on. Now we started to upgrade a relic shield for Winraf, and in less than a month we are at stage 4 (with the fragment) and just waiting on a bit more currency. So you feel that 3 weeks is slow in upgrading a relic? Or you feel that Winraf is stealing now? I don't get it. Would it be better if 10 ppl in the LS had stage 3 relics, or to have actually functional relics on members that actually help the LS?

Grow up a bit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

/care

I'm glad to know that when we kill a boss in WoW, say in Molten Core, it will drop at least two Epic items, along with the potential of one or two really damn good other [rare as fuck] items.

Also, that there's no competition for it, and to know it will be there until killed, and it'll be there during the reset too.

My time feels fruitful

Salamander Scale Pants ftw

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This thread needs more drama!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah this thread needs more WoW players posting this:

LOL

And then some FFXI fanbois to post this:

OMG FFXI TAKES SKILL TO PLAY WOW IS TEH EASY, I LUV SAGE SUNDI

That should get things going.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

LOL

Just doing my part.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    OMG FFXI TAKES SKILL TO PLAY WOW IS TEH EASY, I LUV SAGE SUNDI
    We dont luv sagey, we praise him.

PRAISE SUNDI!~

Sea Torques
    BG Level

LOL

Just doing my part.
    LOL

you're a hairy faggot

Yeah this thread needs more WoW players posting this:

LOL

Ok 1st off how does this statement back up the fact you have no idea what you're talking about in your 1st post? Please explain that to me. I tell you why Aribeth is wearing the gear he is and your only come back is about nothing to do with the topic?

2nd, don't get all pissy just because IRON didnt want to upgrade a BLM relic for you. Instead we choose to upgrade a bard horn, thus you call Tredvolt a thief when the LS fully understood from the begining what was going on. Now we started to upgrade a relic shield for Winraf, and in less than a month we are at stage 4 (with the fragment) and just waiting on a bit more currency. So you feel that 3 weeks is slow in upgrading a relic? Or you feel that Winraf is stealing now? I don't get it. Would it be better if 10 ppl in the LS had stage 3 relics, or to have actually functional relics on members that actually help the LS?

Grow up a bit.
    LOL I'm not going to even dignify your retardation with a reply

oh yah you got owned on drops, god clearly does not love your LS.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Grow up a bit.
    LOL I'm not going to even dignify your retardation with a reply

oh yah you got owned on drops, god clearly does not love your LS.

You cant reply cause I owned you in everyway.

Yeah we got shitty drops, so what else is new. This is FFXI, Tiamat drops a Fire Cystal, Kirin drops a Wind crystal, Rusty gets another charactor banned, you get use to it