Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Futrid
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by Taku
    If so, they'd better make it so you can keep your outposts... -_-;;
    Yup. Otherwise trying to re-earn all your outposts with a brand new nation? Good luck with that.
    are you kidding? just wait till first conquest is over it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to do outposts in any other nation, if that's the case
    Eh, I guess I was thinking access to AU would be similar to access to Tavnazian Safehold, and it would take a year to get everyone over there.

If it's as easy as catching a boat ride, then switching nations, yes, it would be pretty simple. Somehow, knowing SE, they'll make us find 6 chest keys, do a level capped BC at 10, 20, 30 and 40, and require us to visit Full Moon Fountain, the pond at Dragon's Aery and the fountain in Ro'Maeve at midnight on consecutive nights, all in Full Moon status. If the latter is correct, it will be quite some time before outpost ports are reasonably available for a 4th nation.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    You can get Beastmen Seals in Promy... how can you not know that and post on these boards >.>;.

Also I didn't comment about it but, he didn't say all areas will be out of conquest. What that pretty much saying is "Will there be zones like Promy/Sea/Limbus?"
    Who the fuck fights in promy? I'm talking about Sea. I XP there and I'm kinda bitter that I get neither CP nor seals. Sucks to be penalized for going new places.

Edit: btw I think the promyvions are technically in regional control, even though they don't show up on rmap. I seem to remember getting half-hourly conquest updates there. I could be wrong though, seeing as who the fuck fights in promy and all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by geno
    clusters of crystals drop in sea - an area very much outside of conquest/region controll - its not even on the region map.
    Clusters drop off of too-weak elementals and elementals in areas out of beastmen control. Clusters are very different than crystals.

And not getting conquest points is very lame.

Banned.

BG Level

People with NPCs do.

People who do missions do.

People who craft with Alchemy do.

Hooray for that. Now fuck off unless you have something relevant to say?

Although no crystals, CP and seals would suck, this think it makes sense that the new areas wouldnt be under current conquest rules. The new nation isn't like Tavnasia which was lost and could be "reconquoered" by the other nations via conquest. Hopefully, there will be something new added for fighting in these new areas, though I'm not sure about this being a new nation.

Didn't someone say there would be no new rank missions? (Maybe Sundi, which we've learned this week didn't know crap about the expansion so who knows...) All I'd like, as someone with all three nation flags in my MH, is for the Jeuno Rank missions to open. The Jeuno embassies in the 3 cities do nothing but look pretty (yeah the ones in Jeuno have a role in the existing rank missions but that isnt the same).

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Use your brain and think :

Who the fuck, makes an exp party, to go to a level capped zone full of nothing but true sight monsters and mobs with shitty AOE's a.k.a prommies.

Uncapped prommy exp arena that doesnt require us to work through level capped areas, yes please.

Banned.

BG Level

You mean like something correct ;/.

Anyway, new high level areas.

you might receieve honorary citezenship from a mission I mean it's rather simple to concieve. I highly doubt they will change the conquest system now but they did mention adding a new one in. This area sounds + looks like a second jeuno to me. nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    You mean like something correct ;/.
    The question is, why are you being a douche over small, irrelevant errors? I mean, you're worse than Nynja. That time of the month? Or is there a legitimate reason you're being such an ass?

Banned.

BG Level

I corrected you once, the rest were questions ;/. You shouldn't asked me who would kill monsters in promies if you didn't want to know further.

how can you not know that and post on these boards >.>;
    Way to be an ass about correcting someone.