▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Havocdemon
    Kupo most hated on Pandemonium. Check Nivlakian's sig for reasons.
    :wink:
    Don't forget moral bankrupcy. I think that's my favorite one out of all of them. w

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Question to the people in Kupo: Can you use both NA Button and Kupo button, or do you have to run different clients for each?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Apathy is by far the most hated on Remora. Then its Ominous. Both LSes are scum.
    Ohhh you must be in that LS that stole Nidhogg. I think Razz needs some help pulling those giant logs from his eyes.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    Apathy is by far the most hated on Remora. Then its Ominous. Both LSes are scum.
    Ohhh you must be in that LS that stole Nidhogg. I think Razz needs some help pulling those giant logs from his eyes.
    It was a misunderstanding because we thought the claimers had wiped. You must be in the LS that steals repeated number of KBs, stands on top of tanks at tiamat lagging them to hell and refusing to /random with rival LSes. GG!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

It was a misunderstanding because we thought the claimers had wiped. You must be in the LS that steals repeated number of KBs, stands on top of tanks at tiamat lagging them to hell and refusing to /random with rival LSes. GG!
    Wrong Linkshell.

Gotta love the people that name their own LS because 'everyone is jealous of how leet we are'.

E. Body
    BG Level

apathy ks'd my KB

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Gotta love Razz and synchro bashing Ominous when we've done nothing wrong or had any trouble with Hajimari ever.

E. Body
    BG Level

Gotta love Razz and synchro bashing Ominous when we've done nothing wrong or had any trouble with Hajimari ever.
    Well, personally, I don't have a "problem" with Ominous because they atleast don't KS or do gay things that Apathy do, but I don't like botters period. Botting is wrong, but hey, if my LS could do it they probably would. Atleast you guys have fun at Fafnir camps :/

Edit: yeah wrong linkshell. I thought you were in Apathy. I can live with Ominous around, some of my friends are in your LS, but Apathy...omg, I lose sleep knowing people like them exist.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Well, personally, I don't have a "problem" with Ominous because they atleast don't KS or do gay things that Apathy do, but I don't like botters period. Botting is wrong, but hey, if my LS could do it they probably would. Atleast you guys have fun at Fafnir camps :/

Edit: yeah wrong linkshell. I thought you were in Apathy. I can live with Ominous around, some of my friends are in your LS, but Apathy...omg, I lose sleep knowing people like them exist.
    I was knocked off my feet by your honesty. You're a great guy /salute :D

whatever the hell the gilseller's renamed their LS.. easily the most hated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Really don't think FI is the most hated LS on Bahamut, seeing as how they provide rare/ex gear to other linkshells who are too lazy/unable to claim/camp/kill HNMs. So really, maybe half the server owes FI a debt of gratitude. Thats <3, not hatred.
    Oh yeaaah. You have a point, the RMT'ers (OOPS I MEAN CRAFTERS AND BC'ERS LOL) who like paying obscene amounts of money for (relatively) easy to obtain gear LOVE FI for making their paycheck (OOPS I MEAN GIL OBTAINED BY CRAFTING AND BC'ING) much more enjoyable.

But the rest of the people who can't see things in the long run won't see that they are cockblocking the LS's who actually like to fight and earn their gear. They claim 80% of the time and fucking FREE LOT NIDHOGG DROPS. NA LS on Bahamut complain that they can't claim and it's a waste of time camping kings. I WONDER WHY?!

papertowel

Quetzalcoatl - BoL

This LS is pretty LOL. They have a flame on the Quetzalcoatl forum every week from an ex-member complaining how they were fucked out of their loot or how they think they are some kind of impressive linkshell. Yeah popping gods... really awesome since that's all they do.

You could spend two months in this LS and never recieve anything, that Noble's Tunic after two months of service? Nope not yours. One of their members took a break because they had a baby, they took the nobles tunic back and then broke his shell.

Join the LS as a decked out RDM but want Ninja gear? Pfft, you work for free.

There isn't enough space on the forum to discuss how annoyingly hated they are. There are plenty more reasons that they are hated.

Here is how their leader argues his points, meanwhile when everyone calls him a fucking moron his fellow members jump in to derail the thread. BTW he has clauses so he gets whatever gear he wants of course.

Originally Posted by decidence
    You don't seem to understand how things work in our LS...

We sell drops in sky and use the money to buy equipment for dedicated members according to things they have said they wanted. This is to keep money out of peoples hands for levelling secondary jobs and crafts and gear on their main jobs the linkshell uses for events to better our performance and efficiency as a group.

Bustaballs Nobles will buy a dedicated member an item they deserve and will use for us. His Nobles was never earned unless you think everyone in an end game LS deserves 10-15mil gil every 6 weeks as a payment for their time and then they can just forget about ever needing to be on again. Players only get an item on their "Wish List" every 4 months or so if their one of our most dedicated and consistent people and thats just based on how much money the linkshell is bringing in.

As soon as we are able to give out 10-15mil gifts every month to every player regardless of their activity or consistency then I will agree with you. But when you join an end game LS you sign a verbal agreement that you will be a consistently active member, everyone touts that on their applications to join the LS... "extremely active" "consistent member" etc etc... so why lie if you are only gonna follow those claims until you get your armour. Just come out and say "will be active until I get what I want." It will make the recruitment process a lot easier for us.

Having a Baby isn't an excuse to me... as far as I know babies are known about for 8-9 months and if you know your gonna have to change your life after its born you wouldn't be in a rush to join an end game LS and ask about "when am I gonna get Nobles" on a weekly basis... seem's odd to me.
    Ref threads:

http://qcdn.org/showthread.php?t=20549
    http://qcdn.org/showthread.php?t=20833

Sock puppets ftw.

On Asura, can't think of any LS that is universally hated (besides the gil sellers, which is a given). Ever since the bot patch back in August, the JP "pull everything and freelot 99% of the drops" LS sort of faded away. I guess we haven't yet agreed on who to universally hate since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    whatever the hell the gilseller's renamed their LS.. easily the most hated.
    I think on bahamut, the gilseller's ls is sevensword. there's probably more but i dont remember

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    The Order of the Blue Gartr
    LMFAO!! TRUFFLE SHUFFLE FTFW!!
    your avatar almost killed me, seriously . . . .

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On Unicorn, it'll vary between Wabo and Fortune depending on who you ask.

Botting = Doing something wrong.

Trust me, I know personally it's been done. So you and your whole LS can go fuck yourselves.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I refused to camp with my LS because of them botting.. Even if they were down a member, I wouldn't go. Didn't care.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cortana Windraker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

on Cerberus its Cato's (KingBehemothHNMLS) ls followed closely by us! ^^